WHO KIRR MY DAUGHTER!

WHO KIRR MY DAUGHTER!

GIVE ME NAMES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jems Bon?

It was a good movie. Dat armalites, man, dat armalites.
youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0

My favourite film by this director is the mask of zorro or goldeneye

I saw this on New Years Eve

was decent

OP here. I enjoyed this a lot.

Which other actors are so based that you never care or remember what the character's name is? In every Jackie Chan movie I am just rooting for Jackie.

>I DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU SQUINTY EYED CUNT I JUST LET MY FRIENDS MURDER CIVILIANS!

Charles Bronson
Clint Eastwood

i'm probably the biggest jackie chan fan on this board and imo this was his worst movie ever (yes, worse than chinese zodiac)

sorry, but jackie can't do serious acting. he just can't. he's not a trained actor. either stick to action-comedy or retire and start directing.

>"Who the fuck are you?!"

>"I am the foreigner"

Seriously now.

Nicolas Cage

You're a big fan

I feel like the Gerry Adams character was treated pretty unfairly the whole time.
The only reason the audience is meant to root against him is because he cheated on his wife, other than that he was legitimately trying to help find who committed the act of terrorism.
The end where he basically gets framed was just a slap in the face. Don't know how I meant to feel happy about that?

i know. thanks

Did you miss the scene where he was behind the attacks by the authentic IRA? He only didn't know that they were going to kill people

NAMES

He got people killed just so he could leverage the pardons to get reelected. He was the quintessential scummy politician. Jackie should have blown his brains out, too.

>The bomb wasn't supposed to kill anyone!
So it's okay to blow up buildings and scare the fucking shit out of an entire city, as long as you don't plan on killing anybody?

You've gotta have been taking a piss for most of the second half of the movie to not know that he was behind the whole thing. He wanted more power so he told his co-Fenian to raise some hell. He just thought it would be military targets not civilians.

The fight scenes in the B&B and the final IRA nest were awesome. I just wish there had been more of that. Most of the middle of the film was Oirish people chatting

Is this Miami Connection 2?

I wann trubble.

This guy was useless in the end except spoiling the life of james bond who did NOTHING wrong, just for the lulz.
Also i wanted to fuck james bond's wife so much.

I wanted more traps in the woods with jackie doing a rambo. they should remake death hunt with jackie playing bronson's part.