Porgs aren't cu-

Other urls found in this thread:

idausa.org/star-wars-force-awakens-thousands-seabirds-killing-hundreds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fry every single one of them

birds are dumb

these things were barely in the movie
almost as long as chewbacca was in

They're dumb cute critters. That's it. Anyone who buys their merchandise is an idiot.

I wish they were real. I'd like to have one as a pet. Ride around on a motorcycle with it on my shoulder while we both wear goggles and leather vests

a friend was telling me one reason they made these was because they had to dogitally edit out puffins from from the island scenes

>not fucking them first

yeah, same here
not a heartless psycho though. If they were real I'd think they're cute
but since they're just merchandising...

idausa.org/star-wars-force-awakens-thousands-seabirds-killing-hundreds/
>Luke, did I ever tell you about Black-legged Kittiwakes? They were a small seabird in the gull family that bred on the Island of Skellig Michael and wintered in the North Atlantic. Some considered the Black-legged Kittiwake to be an endangered species because of decreasing breeding pairs and food supply. Once a jew named JJ Abrams filmed a movie where you were depicted as a breast feeding hermit on their native island, and they used strange machines called helicopters that blew thousands of young Black-legged Kittiwake off of the cliffs and into the ocean, drowning them. To cover this up Disney created strange cgi creatures called porgs to flood the search results when you look up "star wars filming birds". They were good friends.

Not a particular fan of porgs, but I'm a fan of your idea

If this is the true genesis behind the porgs then they are 1000% redeemed in my book. That sounds exactly like the sort of shit that Lucas used to pull.

I'd totally buy a toy of the opera alien from Canto Blight.

Something about them is unsettling. They look like penguins crossed with these guys.

>Something about them is unsettling
they have no souls
they will fucking murder you in your sleep

Remember those fluffy threads on Sup Forums a while ago? I want these to be the next fluffies. I want endless oc of them being slaughtered and maimed in every way possible. Fuck these things.

>That sounds exactly like the sort of shit that Lucas used to pull.
Examples?

who let their falcon out of the kinoplex?

How the fuck do these things fly.

magic
They don't even use their legs to take off.

>the millenial falcon

>mfw last one kills itself

The porg are literally pointless. They do nothing but be cute and """"""funny""""""". Prove me wrong.

From 1 to 10 how autistic are you?

>Get your little Porg sidekick to pickpocket unsuspecting people you distract, take off in your motorcycle without them knowing a thing.

Based Porgs.

Akshually they are pretty cute and weren’t nearly as ham fisted as I originally anticipated

They used footage of the nest and eggs crashed up on the shore during Rey's training.

>''What do you see?''
>''Life [cut to a picture of a mother porg nesting her younglins] and death... [cut to picture of Kittiwakes nest blown out by the chopper]

I remember during that particular scene thinking this was too realistic to be something they thought about and had to be a real nest and eggs.

Mouse loves 9gag level memes

>shoots at real location instead of coming up with a cool CGI alien world to save money
>ends up spending a bunch anyway to CGI over the birds
>movie is still shit and your toys don't sell

BRAVO DISNEY

They look worse than the CGI in the Phantom menace.

This annoys me.
The Irish government are disgusting sell-outs.

I want to fuck those porgs

>when you shoehorn animals rights in your film while exterminating endangered species

they’re not

They look fucking creepy

They look fine in the film, you're just looking at a camrip.

>GOTCHA BITCH

>Chewbecca picks up a porg
>wants to bite into it
>it makes a big Bambi face
>the rest also make Bambi faces
>Chewie sadly grunts and puts him down

WAS THAT SO HARD?

WHY WAS IT FRIED

I mean at this point it's ridiculous not to eat it.

why does big bird eat smoller birb

big human dont eat smoll babe

Probably. But the eyes look under-detailed and the animation there was definitely on the same kind of aesthetic as a car insurance mascot.

This isn't the first time Disney did this
One time they threw lemmings off a cliff for a documentary, because the real lemmings did not actually kill themselves like the myth

They were inspired by pugs, every fucking nu-male soyboy, and their feminist girlfriend loves pugs. Porg=Pugs. Big dummy black eyes and ugly cute.

If a monkey killed me, cooked me, then wouldn't even eat me, I'd be fucking depressed

How come he don't want me man? Did I smell bad?

omg you cannot unsee this

>tfw not juicy enough to be appetizing to giant space monkey people

Kek seriously, this hypocrisy needs to brought to the attention of normies

It wouldn't even compute in their brain. They wouldn't listen. It doesn't bother them, they're in tribesmen mode.

They're fucking hideous. Those spider eyes are absolutely soulless.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>buy our films and make us money

no, we're asking you if you're autistic because you seem not to understand you're asking people to prove you progs were great in a porgs hate thread.

Like, that's some serious cognitive dissonance bro, please refrain from replying. Go play a game or something for a while.

I do think porgs are cute - they aren't really related to the movies main issues. More sufferable than ewoks imo.

>if you don't like Porgs you're an ethnocentrist misogyny who linch Mexican babies

What did Disney mean by this?

"we're asking"

who?

do you also shit in a bag strapped to your stomach?

Desu the Porgs were the best characters of the film

>those two that rub against each other
Do you have the porgs nest in the falcon?

I prefer the one bobbing its head, like the real birds they killed.

d'awwww.... F

wow, really? that's fucked up.

I bet they taste delicious.

why did vader turn into a skeleton?

te

wew

it's the dark side of the force

Did you see the pic of the Porg killing the other with a lightsaber in the concept art? It's also a deleted scene apparently. The market is already there.

That's vostokrat worse than Jar-Jar. Fuck this govno.

Only a Jew

>the mouse killed countless of these just to film their shitty movie that currently has a 50% on RT
The Kittiwake deserved better.

Oddly enough, TLJ felt more like a prequel Star Wars movie than a Star Wars movie. I think Rian was a fan of the prequels or something.

Nigga is already dead, might as well eat it.

Are you alright?

>that bail in the end

I hated TLJ but I actually liked the Porg

>Was already mad when I found out they killed the local wildlife
>Now I found out that the local wildlife was fucking adorable to boot
Fuck you, Mouse. Fuck you.