Is it time for the sequel?

Is it time for the sequel?

>overt Neo-Con conclusions affirming America's right to moral arbitration over sovereign states

Yikes. That's not going to play well.

How come The Interview caused an international incident but this didn't? NK leader killed in both.

Matt and Trey pretty much said 'Never again' since the production of the movie was such a nightmare.

i'm still convinced that was a marketing gimmick that went awry and had to be played straight

like i sincerely think sony pictures fucked up and claimed to bow to 'terrorist' demands and had to pretend like it was all real once the government got involved. when you consider the CEASELESS string of fuckups from sony's movie division...

Kim Jon Un prolly thought it was hilarious back then. But now that he's supreme leaders head will roll, even if he still found it hilarious.

Every prince thinks their kings are holding them back

I'd like another movie from them

KISS ME

The Obama drone strikes and domestic spying sequel didn't get the green light, but I think the political climate is ripe for scrutiny now that Denald Drempf is Hitlering up the planet

Their political beliefs have changed way too mich to be able to make a worthy sequel, I mean shit the moral of the movie is literally

Really. Funny how none of those actors who spoke out against Bush's war fell silent when Obama bombed 7 countries...wait Hitler bombed 7 countries as well. Obama was LITERALLY Hitler.

prety sure hitlr breath air too
obamma breaath air

prety concloosiv

I promise i will never die

>The Interview
>international incident
That was just part of the marketing campaign. Movie sucked ass and they needed to drum up fake controversy to sell it. Also see: other Sony movies.

It's rumored that Kim Jong-il loved movies and had a huge film library. I bet he loved Team America.

>tfw someone can't take a joke about Obama

Yeah just what the world needs MORE absurdist puppet pumpkinhead Trump on a string saying 'yooge' and puppet Ivanka ironing naked or whatever filth.

Man those guys sound like lazy fucks. Anytime anything takes effort Matt and Trey act like it's the worst thing ever. Why do they still have a fanbase even?

To be fair, they had to work like 17 hours a day, seven days a week up until only a few days until the movie opened.

>breathing air is the same as bombing countries
No.

So? Gerry Anderson did that shit for like 50 plus years with less money.

just think about the salt at Sup Forums if they make this movie in 2018

England and US bombed civilian targets too. what's your point?

How ironic how much they trashtalked Michael moore at one point with his shitty liberal opinions and his scummy ways to blackmail people, and they pretty much turned into Michael Moore-lite

Yeah fellow shareblue'r, isn't it superfun to mock other boards which literally nobody else does but us?

>film makes fun of interventionist neocons and the American military industrial complex as well as retarded liberal movie stars, intermingled with extremely racist caricatures
How could you possibly think Sup Forums hates this movie?

No. People would probably miss the satire and take it at face value.
See : Sup Forums

All it would take is one Trump joke.

Team America didn't call out any U.S. Republican/conservative by name. Just liberals. Its a pro-war movie and if Matt and Trey are still as gung-ho about killing Muslims and North Koreans as they were 13 years ago the sequel won't mention Donald. I know, all it will be is Trump joke after Trump joke now

It makes fun of foreign terrorists, limousine liberals, and to a lesser extent neocons, in that order of priority. That's exactly who pol hates in the exact order of priority. It's basically pol, the movie.

>Its a pro-war movie
user...

Pussies = anti-war
Dicks = pro-war
Assholes = anyone the dicks want to kill

Final movie speech talks about pro-war dicks being superior to anti-war pussies because the dicks will fuck (kill) the target assholes who would allegedly "shit" all over everyone if the dicks didn't kill them first.

"I will kill my mother before I make another movie like this again"