BASED 56% BTFOS Sup Forums

>While chatting to Esquire Magazine, Jon Bernthal was asked for his thoughts on this, and gave a succinct but very effective response: “F–k them.”

comicbookmovie.com/punisher/the-punishers-jon-bernthal-has-a-blunt-message-for-the-alt-right-fans-of-his-violent-character-a156720

>graduated moscow school of acting
fucking jew traitor. Fetch Mueller on him.

I don't get it, he's white.

>m'aschu somethin hacker-known-as-Sup Forums

Who gives a fuck about what JewPunisher thinks?

>Bernthal doesn't feel the same way about the US armed forces in Iraq sporting the symbol, however, telling the mag that he feels “honored to play a guy who people putting their life on the line identify with.”

Lügenpresse once again with a misleading headline. He's saying that to white supremacists specifically, not to the alt right in general.

What if the soldiers are also right wing?

>Jon Bernthal
>white
Well, maybe by American standards. Maybe.

White supremacists are a lot more sympathetic than the alt-right kiddie fuckers.

Fuck em nowhaumsayin

t. Mehmet

EL MONSTORO

>alt right
>not white supremacists
What did he mean by this

There are white supremacists in the altright but only shit like CNN and Fox conflate them with the entire movement.

>Be in a show with an entire meaningless sub-plot where a disgruntled white male becomes a terrorist
Color me shocked cotton

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

i'm happy he said this. I always associated the punisher skull with self-emasculating, angry, passive aggressive white boys who think something as silly as wearing a skull is scary. it figures the alt-right would rally behind such a cucky "hero" of a character. I personally think he's a maximum soyboy; his wife and kid got murdered, so he goes on a murder spree? talk about getting cucked out of your life, like just find some other thot. 56% means asses are only 56% white and 44% right, it isn't hard to meet women in america. Of course, a soyboy with no wife and kids and a desire to murder for his lack of them would identify with this character. I feel sorry for Bernthal to have to be associated with these troglodytes.

he is literally white. what's your definition of a white man?

(((bernthal)))

No Germans allowed.

No way dude, all soldiers are known for fighting for values of equality, love, and social justice. The idea alone of a US soldier displaying any racist, misogynist, anti-progressive, or even bigoted attitude is honestly ridiculous, so it's a very intelligent assessment in Bernthal's part to dissociate them from a right-wing group.

>effective response
How is this effective. It doesn't refute a goddamn thing.

You're complaining about people being "troglodytes" and you still have the gall to call anyone a soyboy?

I remember when bait was carefully crafted and subtle.

I don't think niggers are inferior I just don't want to live near them. or bean niggers or sand niggers or curry niggers or most rice niggers.

>I'm not racist but...

lol.

I've actually listened to the so called alt-right veteran podcast "The War Room"
not only they admitted while intoxicated that they are amerimongrels but they also have nigger minds with mentalities like "[...]you gotta get them dependables son knowwhatimsayin[...]"

alt right just means young person who is right wing or conservative

I'm pretty sure you can be a racist without being a white supremacist.

>core principal is ethno-nationalism usually by means of deportation/physical removal even of CITIZENS because they were born with the wrong skin colour
yeah, definitely not white supremacist
lmao

Oh no I'm definitely a racist. But I'm not a supremacist. I'm not going to start killing niggers because I think they're inferior I just don't like them and don't want to live by them

alt-right is currently a synonym for neo-nazis (thanks to leftist media psyops) so I have no issue with anyone calling them scum, because thats what they are, a bunch of mentally deranged stormfags

Sup Forums and SJWs ruined Sup Forums and most of the internet desu

Meant to reply to you not myself

t. soyboy

You make a good point. I'm a racist, I'm not a supremacist. Supremacists think that whites should dominate and rule over non-whites, which I don't agree with. I just am against the forced interactions between whites and blacks. People bitching about how evil white suburbs are, or how white flight is the worst thing in America should be rounded up and hanged in my opinion.

I know you haven't been here long enough to remember but Sup Forums were lolbertarians before the explosion of social justice in the media.

>le enlightened centrist
so this is the power of soy

Ironically, those people want segregation at concerts

How dare people have a system of beliefs and attempt to break free from nihilism. Outrageous.

I don't get it either. He's white!

>only fags on the fringes of the right can have a system of beliefs
kys

t. Mixed estrogen ridden dairyfairy

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA THIS IS WHAT AMERIGOBLINS ACTUALLY THINK

If you're still fence-sitting, it's simply because you don't have an issue which you think it's worth picking a fight over. The moment you have a principle that's endangered or trampled on, you will take a camp, like it or not.

>I know you haven't been here long enough to remember but Sup Forums were lolbertarians before the explosion of social justice in the media.

I do remember, I was pretty much one of them back then, just like I remember stormfag no-lifers overtaking it through psyops based on reactionism towards retarded shit done by alt-lefties

y'all should really be upset with Esquire. why the fuck did they even ask that question? all they were trying to do is create a divide like every piece of Jew run media out there.

Basically this

Right lads???

>Jews aren't white

>he's white.
jews are white, except on Sup Forums.

>manlet punisher

>"W-WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMED"

every time

t. soyboy

are you really that surprised?

bill?

Italians are white

good one!

>thinks "whiter than you Muhammad" is more common than "thing is 56%"

yeah, he says fuck the alt-right, then after the interview he goes back to his majority white and jewish neighborhood, a neighborhood he'd move from the first minute non-whites started moving in.

HOW YOU GON SURVIVE DRUMPF

When the cliche pot calls the cliche kettle a cliche

I can't hate both the feds and niggers?

Reminder if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes you aren't white and you never will be.

What if you have blue eyes and gray hair, but you once has blonde hair?
Are you still white?

White nationalism has been demonized by mainstream society for the last 50 years. Who gives a shit? As if anyone who's career depends on public approval is going to break the conditioning.

>tfw yellow blond hair and milk white skin, but eyes are green/yellow in center and blue on outside
I'm literally le 0% faec

Reminder if your asshole isn't pink you're a fucking nigger.

You godamn nigger btfo

He works in Hollywood, dude.Anyway, who gives a fuck what this clown things. he's getting paid richly, he does an entertaining job, other than that I have only one message to him and anyone like him: nobody cares what the fuck you think. You're not a role model for anything.

Every Jew is alt-right...for Jews. They support a Jewish ethnostate that has apartheid policies for Palestinians.

He's simply not concerned about your people at all. But ask him about Israel and he will lie and deflect.

What if you are born with blonde hair and blue eyes but the hair turns dark brown by the time you are 13

Reminder that this is a divide and conquer ploy by Jews.

No that's totally fine, I'm just saying the extreme leftism of the media and millennial tumblrites turned Sup Forums into what it is today

You are not Frank.

>GUY SAYS WHAT HE NEEDS TO TO KEEP HIS JOB
well lah dee freakin dah
Show me some more quality bait

>t.

t.kike

Jews are sandnigger mongrels. They only pretend to be white to trick people, but when you know where to look they stand out like a sore thumb. That's why they hate being called out, means the jig is up.

You have a medical disorder.

This is actually the punisher show's stance. The only right-wing veterans were either A) stealing valor and LARPing, or B) a L I T E R A L terrorist (because a majority of terrorists are fucking white males, not muslims!! see?)

>white

>amerimutts literally turn more and more nonwhite as they age

You literally, LITERALLY, cannot make this up.

This. My friend told me to watch it he said "dude lol you have so many guns you'd love this show he kills people.. with guns!" Haven't even seen it because I knew exactly what the narrative would be. Glad I wasn't wrong.

>"Fuck them" btfo ALT right
No stupid, he's talking to sjwflakes
Meaning "fuck them" stop being a little faggot and coming to me with these faggot questions about your shitty politics. Get over what people are wearing. I'm trying to sell a godamn show here. go kill your fucking self.

The average jew looks nothing like Shatner.

>Your show isn't getting very good numbers
>Maybe it's because we're alienating over 50% of our viewership
>I'll handle this
>FUCK YOU GUYS

Ouch! severe kikery right there.
Nice one Schlomo

>jews are white

White = European (or Euro descent in America's case). Jews are not Euros in the same way Gypsies aren't, even if they historically lived in Europe.

He’s just bitter because his show is such hilarious fucking garbage

I also thought it was funny how basically the Punisher is manipulative propaganda designed to influence the way people of a certain political leaning think

I guess he doesn’t want those people to watch his propaganda show

No hes trying to say what he needs to say to keep his job and at the same time try to sell the show. Why is that "bitter"
Is he gonna be happier if he says well yeh it's ok if they want to wear that shit, whatever.
>OH NO HE'S A RACIST !!! FIRED !!!!

>posts half black/half jewish man
>JEWS AREN'T WHITE!

TIME is credible

based

>says fuck them to people who legitamately want to kill him memes aside
>200+ replied of (((bernthal)))

Never change tv.

Wait, what? How he end up in Russia? That's kind of unusual for us actors. Does he speak Russian?

every single alt right person i have ever met has been a spaghetti-armed literal walking caricature of everything they claim liberals to be (weak, submissive, effeminate, etc.) pic related it's a pretty good "average look" for a typical alt-righter IMO