How do people like this grow to maturity without getting bullied to death as a teen?

How do people like this grow to maturity without getting bullied to death as a teen?

home school

Some people are not as committed to bullying as you are OP.

He looks about 26

With difficulty. People find others with similar interests online, they form a community which supports one-another and reaffirms their non-conformist beliefs. In short, they remain thinking that doing shit like that is perfectly normal because they grow up in a community which says it's normal and everyone who judges you is a bigot and wrong.

Bullying someone to death is too risky man
When they off themselves it'll be your fault according to the public
Never push the over the edge
Just get to the edge, and let someone else make the mistake of going too far

.........is it wrong to think the bullies are right sometimes?

There's been a big push to stop bullying in the past 10 or so years, it was a huge mistake. I live in the city and even the kids here are fucking pussies now.

Nope, a certain amount of bullying keeps the freaks from thinking their behaviour is acceptable and keeps a homogenous culture.

no

theres nothing wrong with bullying faggots like that

Does bullying suppress faggotry or does it cause it by ostracizing students into social awkward?

*awkwardness

You aren't allowed to bully people into normality anymore? Shit sucks

he looks like one of us tbqh

hey that's me, delete this

He looks like a bully himself l

i actually think that my middle school bully was a good lad that literally didn't do nothing wrong
i was a bit of a weirdo and he made me realize it
he could have been instrumental in my success in highschool

Shut up faggot

kys lad

No he doesn't

Because all his classmates are also fags.

shut up faggot

he's right
this literally souns like you sucked his dick.
Also you're a weak human, if you get bullied into conformity

they weren't bullied
modern school is lacking in any kind of hazing because of zero tolerance policies(which don't do shit anyway)

now you have all these weirdos running around because they were never told they were weird, parents most likely couldn't do it either

U mad nerd?

They know they're weird. They're doing it because it's weird. These are the ones that are too weak and fucked up to be able to make it as a normal person so they base their entire identity around a bizarre fetish and pretend that if the world wasn't full of bigots they'd be a success.

>People find others with similar interests online

this is the big thing. the internet enabled these people.

>be schizophrenic
>become normal
>autistic moron on a chinese basket weaving forum tells you you got bullied into conformity
literally not at all what you're supposed to get from that you daft retard
he didn't force me to think a certain way i just put my self in his shoes and looked at myself objectively and realized his reason for bullying me

The fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?

not really

>I cured myself of schizophrenia.

Perhaps you're still an idiot who claims he had schizophrenia but never looked up the medical definition of schizophrenia?

>he thinks that i literally had schizophrenia