ARRGH RHOLLOR SAVE ME

ARRGH RHOLLOR SAVE ME

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/7nupbf/bildde_has_allegedly_access_to_a_leaked_script_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's still alive right

Brianne of Tarth cut his dick off and watched him bleed out in the season finale

she did WHAT

I miss argghh...posting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

will you answer the call?

I miss /got/ threads & generals.

GODS...!

QUICK BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

FUCKING BARATHSHITS

CAREFUL, user

FUCK YOU THE WHORE WAS PREGNANT

BREASTPLATE STRETCHER NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THIS IS HOW IT ENDS FOR YOU BOBBY

NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW

RAURGHGHGGGHHHHH

I DEMAND MORE WINE AND BARATHEON POSTING

YOU THINK THAT IS A SWORD?

THIS IS A SWORD

Your daughteh feels ... differently ... lord hand

NED YOU FAT BASTARD

A̹͞A͉͖͕̟̘̥A̳͔̣̟̤̰̭A͕̤̠̝̬̜A̝̞ͅͅA͠AĄ͇̞̞̪̥̫A̧̯̫͉̳̗͙A̘̠̣͎͝A̶A͖̤͘AA͔̭̦̟ͅͅA̬Ą̹͚̙A̧AA̬̗̰̹̬A͉͖A͓ͅA̺̳̮A͈A̞̤͞A͚̳̮̝̗̝̫A̖̮͎A̳͟A̗͎̻̞̼̩R̦͍̩̥̝͟Ṛ͍̼Ŗ̹̪̠ͅR̷̤R͈̺ͅR̦̟̮͓̙ͅR͟R̶͎͖̘͔R͓̪̪̼͙̟͞R̮̳͎̣R̜̗R̼̬̩̫R̜̠̤̬̺R͓̼̪̳͙̪GG͉͔̣̜̼̠G͔͘G̡̠͇̫̟̩̣G̭̯͍G̵̰ͅGG͜G̟̹͚̙G͕̥̹͙̙͟G̣̰̟̮̝̠G̟̟͈̺̤͓G̣̫̖̱̘̰G̘͉̣̺̞G̺̙G̡̣̘̬G̶̖̳̳̣̦ͅG̵̰͕̗͓̘G͔̘̺͇̻̥͟G̸̱͓G͍͞H̢Ḫ͍̱͉͓̪H̱̘H̜̥̦͕͉̗̯͜H̨̟̞͎͙̤̤̭H̫̺̠̻̞͜H͇̦̪͍H͓̗̻̦͕H͓͎͎̹̝̤͇H̰͕͉̭̘̰H͓̖̮H̜̳̦̱̣͚H̙H̷̭̟̼̦H̰̟̤̘̪̭H̟̭̤̼H̴̞͓H̳̼H̢̞͖H̳̰̺̞͚̭͢H̻̙̳͕ͅ

LOOK AT MY SWORD

SURROUNDED BY CANNISTERS

christ he can kill a boar with that sword while robert cant even kill a boar with his wine cup

Stannis is the only one in the show whose armor looks halfway practical, rather than stamped sheet metal that looks vaguely likse something in a museum.

I don't know why GoT is incapable of making spaulders that looks even remotely practical.

this is now a Darkstar thread

DARKSTAR, GOD WHAT A STUPID NAME

Robert is one of the stupidest names in the GoT universe because it's one of the few that GRRM couldn't even be fucked changing a letter of to make it seem more fantasy-y.

YOU
SHITS

King Stannis
Fuhrer Bradley

House Bradley

MORE WINE YA SHITS

Why do I love Darkstar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Darkstar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding through the sands of Dorne, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the red mountains, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Planky Town under the the name of "Greenblood Orgasm." The very nature of Darkstar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Darkstar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Darkstar is not one that is easily penetrated. Darkstar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Darkstar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Darkstar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Darkstar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Darkstar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Darkstar, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Darkstar so much.

Why do I love Jaqen H'ghar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Jaqen H'ghar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him assassinating through the Planetos, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides and shapeshifting through the know world , the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Essos under the the name of Faceless One. The very nature of Jaqen H'ghar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Jaqen H'ghar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Jaqen H'ghar is not one that is easily penetrated. Jaqen H'ghar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Jaqen H'ghar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of blue water, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Jaqen H'ghar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Jaqen H'ghar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Jaqen H'ghar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. Braavos would stop existing without Jaqen H'ghar, the free city of Lorath would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Jaqen H'ghar so much.

Reporting in

Where’s the guy who posted funny disturbing pics?

TARGARYEN WHORE

A german newspaper got their hands on script leaks. The third holy shit moment is Cersei/Jaime being Targs.

Lmao Tryion is the Tarrgaryean idiot

Fuck no Tyrion is the most Lannister of the whole lot

I AM A TARG

>hair isnt pure blonde
>wanted dragon growing up
>King Aeyers onpenly stated he wanted to fuck tywins wife
>incest genes make him dwarf
>Tywin says in show that he can't prove tyrion isn't him so he can't get rid of him
>Dragons very calm around him
>Likes to use Wildfire to kill enemies
>mother dies in child birth just like Danys and Jons due to that Targaryean incest sperm

>Jamie and Cersei both happen to have names that could also be spelt with "ae" instead of their actual spelling
>Not named by the "Ty" naming system like most lannisters
>Cersei having that classic Targ insanity
>Kin(g)slayer, Jaime actually killed his father
>Tyrion is the child most like his father, adn the pure irony of the son Tywin hated is his only trueborn child
>Jamie and Cersei practise incest, typically a Targ trait

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/7nupbf/bildde_has_allegedly_access_to_a_leaked_script_of/

BRING THE LEAKSTRETCHER BEFORE I PISS MYSELF!!!!

AAAAAARRGGHHHHH

IM OF The NIGHT

The moment the show became fanfiction.

First Stannis and now Luke. Whom will feminists and normies take from us next?

>Not Robb's heart throbbing romance with random Volantaen women who is brown rather than valyrian for some reaoson

Fuhrer King Bradley

>he will never be the 1000th Lord commander

feels bad man

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

>When you fight the BOOOOAR on an open field

what game is this?

*saves Westeros*

nuthin personnel stannis