GARBLE GARBLE BULLSHIT

GARBLE GARBLE BULLSHIT
GARBLE GARBLE FUCK
GARBLE GARBLE MARS

Because of you for a moment I've thought new season came out.
Expecting Savonarola to die in it.

>not wanting to fuck that cancer infested throat

>start reading the first book
>this bitch is nowhere to be found
>now can't take anything she says in the show seriously because it's all meaningless OC

Yup. I can't stand it. In fact, there are so many instances of strange or poor casting in this series that I can't help but wonder why. The material can be intriguing, the drama exciting...but you have a main character whose eyes do nothing, a thug who has no range, a rogue pilot whose talents are clearly wasted, and her. And her 'suddenly swearing' only works once...when you see it for the 5th time, it's a meme.

The only actor of any salt in this is the deadbeat cop, and he dies....everyone else is either miscast, or a poor actor along the lines of mythbuster man who appears on the ship in season 2.

Why couldn't they cast it better? Why???

I like the mars girl they added to replace jane and the dynamic between the alphabro and the black girl, but the main guy is such a faggot I want him to get killed every episode. The indian pilot is also great but he doesn't feel like a crew member so much as a guy who just hasn't left yet.

Fuck alibaba though she's so distracting even though her scenes are always important to the plot

>The only actor of any salt in this is the deadbeat cop

His last scene was so goddamn good. I think the reason why they cast such a weak cast was to save money and put it towards the wardrobe, effects and props. Almost all the guests atars are Canadian or unknown Aussies.

Pic related is the worst offender. She is awful

>book Holden
In charge, boss of the ship

>show holden
Indecisive numale who is basically Naomi's bitch

giv

I like her. She annoyed me at first but I unironically thought it was a good scene where she put her money where her mouth was during the ''only 52 people allowed aboard this ship''-scene.

Also Amos is solid.

Worst thing is I fully expected to not like him when I first saw him.

>side cut
>trilby

He's a difficult and flawed person, but actor really brought the role together nicely. And he didn't have to mutilate his voice with MUH BELTAH accent nonsense.

>implying belterspeak isn't the best part of the series

Fuck off commie

what a nasty bitch

Haven't they run out of material yet? I mean, books aren't finished.

Sorely miscast. Too pudgy and not even remotely intimidating.

This

Absolutely awful character

First season Martians were amazing.

>not giving your life for the people you were interrogating just before and entrusting them with military info because goddammit it's important that it gets out there

best girl

>they killed the guy on the right
Should have dropped there

Doesn't that apply to mars in general? I remember them being hyped as a group you don't want to really mess with, but then they just come off as a bunch of losers who get their ass kicked by a small group.

His name is Thomas Jane and he's underrated as fuck.

NO

Pokahontas movie when?

Her butt is pretty phat

She's in book 2 basically picking up right after the crash into Venus

post a pic, asking for a friend

Thhhhhhiiiisssss

Drummer is undisputed Best Girl

Shit

I hate her

COME ON user PLZ

PLEASE

Sorry user. I'm not gonna plug in my HD and post a screencap for you. There's a great shot of her butt in S02E05 if thats any consolation

heavy mascara really suits her

>There's a great shot of her butt in S02E05

thank you

She's best girl in the books though.

jesus, this is who they cast as bobbie?
glad i gave up mid season 1 after the donkeyballs episode

>my dick will never be that cheeto

kill me

I fast forward all of this memeactresses scenes