I think we have truly, finally, found /ourguy/

I think we have truly, finally, found /ourguy/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ht10YoTzeeE
youtube.com/watch?v=vIBl8m_ZO8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dumbest part was that he could have just let them escape and then “clone” them again when their real life selves discarded dna again

no rapes...
yeah, no

kek exactly.

>This is a wholesome fantasy

fuck off

this is when I knew it was reddit

>virtual world was not like the hell scenes from event horizon

fuck off

looks like /ourguy/ Robert Mcmurrer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht10YoTzeeE
youtube.com/watch?v=vIBl8m_ZO8s

literally him

Why didn't he just make a backup of their DNA? Why did the DNA hold memories? Why was the update represented in-game as a black hole? Why was there a keyboard in-game that had functional buttons when earlier in the episode it was established that the buttons didn't do anything?

The entire episode doesn't make sense, especially the fact that their exact memories and consciousness was taken from their DNA. Also, why wouldn't they contact Nanette and tell her about all the fucked up shit Robert is doing in the cyber world?

he really did nothing wrong

Reminder that /poltv/ is a Christian board

>normies thinking that computer software are people too just because it looks like people

Captain did nothing wrong.

Just the fact that they managed to escape would piss him off.

He loved to feel powerful in his world, them escaping would ruin that.

>me being an extremely successful yet paranoid pushover perceiving false slights from everyone around me warrants my psychotic selfcentered online alter-egos existance

He is a faggot. So yeah /ourguy/

I think he was more pissed with the fact he'd have to break them in again. That, or just shitty writing.

You're talking about a man who created sapient digital copies of his coworkers to engage in abusive power fantasies because he feels (and, honestly is to some extent, not that it justifies his behavior) marginalized at work. He's not exactly a rational actor. Their existence on the Callister is all about him having power and control over people he sees as not being respectful of him. Them getting away would be an enormous blow to his ego, even if he could just create them again.

He could give them bits just to rape them if he wanted, then take them away again, just like how he went full Charlie X on Nanette. Again, it's about control. They can't have pleasure, that doesn't mean he couldn't force himself on them.

Why did the episode act like he deserved to die for messing with s couple non sentient programmes.

God Nanette was so fucking ugly he did her a favour.

>why did the episode act

episodes can't act.

Fine. Why did the writers of the episode make it seem like his death was a poetic justice.

Because the objective of the sjw propaganda is not to find true equality but to destroy everything the white man enjoys.

How did that guy know he keeps the DNA in a fridge under his desk?

Umm sweetie stop asking questions, her plan was perfect

someone give me a quick rundown of the episode please
>star trek episode
>fill in captain kirk is an asshole
>gets his crew killed for his own enjoyment
>turns out its just a guy playing a video game the whole time and fucking around
>someone kills him irl for killing fictional characters in a video game
is that it?

>beta faggot designs a successful VR game but gets abused at work by his employees and business partner
>has a modded version of the game that makes it into Star Trek
>uses employees' DNA to put copies of them into the game
>copies are sentient
>he's God in the game, tortures them unless they agree to play Star Trek with him
>puts stronk new female employee who he has a crush on into the game
>stronk female refuses to play along, decides to organize a mutiny when she realizes he made her without a vagina
>constructs a perfect plan that works perfectly
>beta male gets trapped in the game and presumably dies IRL
>stronk female lead becomes the captain of virtual ship, episode ends with closeup of smug, satisfied look on her face

It's like they were specifically trying to throw in as many elements to trigger Sup Forums and Sup Forums as possible

thats LITERALLY a Futurama episode

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

It's not
>Almost every episode (with few exceptions) of BM always ends in dark and pessimistic tone, with characters that got way more than what they eventually deserved
>Sup Forums is fine with it
>the thing happens to a turboautist
>OMG WHITE GENOCIDE

>puts stronk new female employee

He had no idea how willful Nanette actually was. She seemed totally awestruck by him, even showing interest in Space Fleet. He expected her copy to play right along with his fantasy, not be its undoing.

>Almost every episode (with few exceptions) of BM always ends in dark and pessimistic tone

Except this one, where the protagonist's plan works perfectly and it ends like a fucking Saturday morning cartoon