Republic credits will do fine

Republic credits will do fine

Ey Goy, republic credits no good here, only shekels!

Ok

Why wouldn't gredo accept credits?

Why didn't he just cut him in half with his lightsaber and take the parts by force?

He is a huge cryptocurrency enthusiast and fights against (((republic))) banks at every possible opportunity

It's not the jedi way

He gets a bad transfer rate for them due to living in hut space.

It was a much better option to risk a child's life in a death race

Because word of something like that would spread real quickly and basically invalidate or creditability that jedi had.

But scamming someone into a currency they don't want is OK?

The republic had no authority on tattoine, same reason greedo was able to own slaves
Palpatine put a stop to this bullshit once he took over, and is more or less the Abraham Lincoln of star wars

On a backwater, barely inhabited, outer-rim planet like Tattooine? Not likely.

Why didn't he just come back at night and murder him in sleep. That's what famous hero Luke Skywalker would have done.

So was Greedo force sensitive? Why did the mind trick fail?

>hurting The F*rce's chosen people
There'd be serious repercussions for the jedi.

Mos Eisley is a hive of scum and villainy they say

Better than murdering and stealing

Certain races are resistant to the force, like the hutts.

He was too busy being fried

Yeah whatever the force is retarded.

So why not just ask for a lot of credits to make up for the bad transfer rates? Qui Gon was fucking loaded, he was good for it.

And the jews.

He only had like 20k, that's chip change

Are there Toydarian Jedi?

Qui Gon was in communication with the Council about what was happening, they could've wired him as much as he could've needed.

then why not just go trade republic credits for shekels on some other vendor and then come back to buy the parts?

Jedi Order has very limited budget

scamming someoen is better than murdering them

budgetary constraints

It wasn't that he was force sensitive, he's a space jew.
Nothing could ever make him lose his mind over shekels

Did they blow all their money on lavish temples

Qui Gon Jinn, my arch nemesis

If you are watching the movies in chronological order those Jedi tricks makes no sense.

>Palpatine put a stop to this bullshit once he took over, and is more or less the Abraham Lincoln of star wars
Man Sheev was based as fuck.

If I hear that fat fuck laughing another goddamn time I swear

It was financed by crowdfunding

kek wtf is this

>religious order
>kidnaps force sensitive children
>forces them into celibacy and indoctrines them into their simplistic our way is good, everything else is bad world view
>kills those that oppose their will
>considers free thought and expression of emotion to be a way to the "dark side"

they were seen in the same way people of afghanistan look at the taliban, or iranians look at their ayatollah.

Is the jedi order a cult of space pedophiles ?

Jedis can have sex but no strong emotional attachments.

Hello, Reddit

from a certain point of view

So Yoda was like an eternal fuck boy?

only a sith deals in absolutes, you are a sith if you say all jedis are pedophiles.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUHUUUHUEHEHEH

I'd like to know too, but you'll never get an actual answer.

Isn't it dealing in absolutes to affirm that all siths deal in absolutes ?

>He only had like 20k
Death Star costed trillion creds
20k is an insane pile of cash

Don't you contradict my faith!

HIS NAME ISN'T GREEDO YOU RETARDS

I can fucking hear him

The space jew was trying to milk the jedis

Siths have killed MILLIONS, is this a laughing matter to you?

/thread

But he has big Jew nose.

Why not just try one of the smaller dealers? Even if they didn't have the parts, couldn't he get his money converted or get a good part for trade?
Also Anakin sold the pod after the race and gave the money to his mother. Why the fuck didn't she buy her freedom? Did she spend it on hookers and blow?

>muh space shoah
Daily reminder that it is propaganda that the (((jedis))) use to push their agenda

Did the emperor make up some bullshit excuse like that hut had space WMD and was selling them to tusken raider militias as a pretext to invade tatooinie?

>forgetting him murdering jabas shit in jedi
>revenge of the jedi.

Did Greedo have sexual intercourse with his slaves ?

This is Greedo:

>trade republic credits with a bigger supplier or mind trick someone else and trade them with money that the jew would take

RLM literally poked a hole in all of that.

>kidnaps force sensitive children
They didn't kidnap kids, the parents had to sign off on that shit.
>kills those that oppose their will
They only went after and killed Sith, who were objectively all evil fuckers whose entire ideology revolved around being evil fuckers.
>considers free thought and expression of emotion to be a way to the "dark side"
The Jedi never believed that emotions were wrong, only extreme expressions that could potentially lead to fucking them up and, yeah, going to the dark side.

Jedi Order was a fucked up institution in a lot of ways but credit where credits due.

They should have named him GreeNdo.

Why didn't user just ask her out

>Siths have killed MILLIONS
To save billions.

No that’s Watto.

>had to sign off
>had to
>not a kidnapping
>They only went after [fill in whoever opposes jedi ideology]
>The Jedi never believed that emotions were wrong
>except all the ones that make life fun and worth living
>ie. all of them
the jedi are space commies and leftists

that was leia tho

>"I'll trade you my Nubian with a busted hyperdrive for any cheap ship that flies and can hold twenty people. Since as you claim you already have the necessary parts to repair it you'll make a huge profit selling a perfectly functional Nubian luxury starship."
>"Okay."
WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THIS???

he still went in and started killing shit don't bullshit me.

Nubian, you say?

>nubian
WE WUZ SPACE SHIPS N SHIET

But then how could they contrive a way for the pod race to happen? You're a bad writer!

>Jewish dick nose alien, not named greedo
Yeah right

Why didn't he scam the mind trick susceptible guy across the street to exchange his republic credits to local money and then go back to watto and buy it

>had to
As in if they were willing to. Qui-Gon didn't just take Anakin from his mom, she was the one who wanted the kid to leave.
>[fill in whoever opposes Jedi ideology]
Again, just Sith. There's not any examples in the prequels but in the expanded universe shit like the Clone Wars cartoon, the Jedi left those Dathomir nightsisters alone and those were all voodoo magic dark side bitches. But they weren't actively fucking with galactic affairs or trying to take over so they were left to do whatever.
>except all the ones that make life fun and worth living
Jedi are supposed to be above that shit for the greater good so they can handle matters objectively. If a Jedi didn't like it, they could leave whenever the fuck they wanted.

But then the commie princess would complain how the ship belonged to the people naboo.

midichlorians can't infect his cells

because thats a dick thing to do, its acceptable to scam watto because hes shown to be scummy and no one cares if you rip off scumbags

>Qui-Gon didn't just take Anakin from his mom
>i know you're a slave and live a relatively comfortable life with your kid and are relatively happy, but I can offer him a life of freedom in my temple where i'll personally assrap--- train him for the rest of his life. you dont get to come though ;^)
what a deal
>just Sith
>muh EU
>what are mandalorians, trade federation, droids, smugglers, hutts, etc, etc
>nightsisters
>chased them out of their homes to hide in the outer rims
>handle objectively
>from a certain point of view ;^)

Because it's not his fucking ship

The Empire killed 11 million but the Jedi killed 160 gorillion yet you never see the victims of the Jedi shoved in our faces every time we questions the motives of the republic occupation of toydaria

Not getting his mom was a shitty deal but tbf it's not like Qui-Gon got a chance to do anything about it since he got fuckin killed by Maul not long after.
>muh EU
The Clone Wars is canon, it's just outside the movies.
>smugglers, hutts
Name me one example of the Jedi Order actively going around killing smugglers or Hutts.
>mandalorians
the Mandos were attacking the galaxy first so the Jedi reacted in kind by bttfo back to their home planet that they destroyed through their own nuclear civil war.
>trade federation, droids
They showed up at the federation's door to ask them to stop invading a peaceful world and the tf responded by blasting their ship, attempting to poison them and then sending battle droids.
>chased them out of their homes to hide in the outer rims
Literally never happened. They were always on Dathomir.

whats so wrong with having an Empire?

>you're a slave and live a relatively comfortable life

They should have sold the ship and gotten a ride on Lando's ship

>muh fall of rome.
>muh representation
>muh british

oh for fucks sake, sorry I triggered you

Why is force lightning evil but robbing people of their free will isn't?

but im on your side

>had their own home
>were protected by their owner
>had food, jobs, roof over their head
>one purchase away from being free
yeah compared to many other slaves, i'd say so

oh right. so theres literally nothing wrong with an Empire, other than it upsets others that one person rules?

Now you know why Last Jedi Luke is right.

Ten years passed between TPM and AOTC, and somehow during all that time nobody gave a shit about Shmi. Hell, Anakin himself only bothered to look up what was going on with his mom when he happened to be in the neighborhood.

doesnt matter representation is a scam to begin with.

I too watched the Plinkett review