The Mask

Am i the only one who wants to see a follow up of 'The Mask' in any form? Movie(s), series, comic etc.
Who would you like to wear the mask? Actor/actress in physical form or voice. Before/after etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline(.)to/Comic/The-Mask-Omnibus/TPB-1?id=66345
the-mask.wikia.com/wiki/Mask_of_Loki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Masking is L I T E R A L L Y the worst fetish ever

would it be comedy or violent/horror?

It could be really good. Especially as drama/horror. I guess Son of the Mask was just too terrible for the series to ever recover though.

I think Jim Carrey would be fun to see wearing the mask, I think he could add a good comedy spin on the whole thing.

>mask without jim carrey

It's more or less up to everyone here on what they'd like to see!
Personally i'd like a blend of lewdness, comedy and bit of violence. Like the Movie but not too 'goofy'.

Cast the female reboot (the only way it would work/be interesting)

>actress
The Mask is a role that 99.999999999999999% of women could not possibly pull off. Its a male role

>chance to actually be good
Nice

I'd like to see an ultraviolent film, to be honest. Trying to remake the Carrey movie just isn't going to work out, so you might as well shoot for something closer to the comics, with a deadly Mask-wearing protagonist.

I sure can see her as the 'before' as the 'after' would be a slimmed down version of herself.

kek

Tell me about Carrey, why does he wear the mask?

then it would just be Deadpool 2.0

Forgetting something?

if they ever do it again, they must put this asshole in it

Why don't you have a read of the comic?

Reboot it as the violent fucked up shit its supposed to be.

I was just thinking that yesterday

They don't even pay the domain for SonOfTheMask.com

Meanwhile Spacejam is still going strong

I'd watch a straight hard-R version of it more in line with the comics.

the comic already did a female Mask so there's precedent.

readcomiconline(.)to/Comic/The-Mask-Omnibus/TPB-1?id=66345

oh god, yes. too bad Robert Z'Dar died back in '15, he'd have been perfect.

Look at her face. She is Natalie Portman in a fat suit

I just wanted to watch Big Head vs Walter...

Looks like the Casandra face in Dr Who

Rumer Willis is alive.

fuck, I just wanted to see more Manke/Arcudi again doing The Mask, the later stories are kinda shitty and the animated version is too.

the stuff from Omni 2 isnt as good as the first one, honeslty. They could very easily do something like VHS where the mask bounces around owners like the comic.

i rewatched the mask and hated it. It just a cocaine metaphor

there is the loli story which is cool... but the animated omni is fucking shit.

underrated

So is Bob Dole's campaign website. The internet is strange.

Based Dole

yeah, that is a good one. but the rest of the 2nd Omni is just kinda dull. If they did a VHS-style anthology movie that followed Stanley, then the cop, then Stanley's girlfriend, and maybe the little girl it could be interesting.

>Female Mask
You know, being how kinky Carrey and whatever the other dude's called were. Please give me a hot new actress for it

Warner Bros moved the Space Jam website to an archive back in 2014, it's just a redirect to that archive now.

Look at the link now.

As for the 'pretty' line this is what i can come up with on top of my head.

she'd agree

The Mask has the deepest lore.

>In the original comics, the mask was apparently created in the past for a long time, in a time unknown by an unknown African tribe that originated in Africa. The ancient shamans of that ancient tribe used his ancient African techniques of secret and mystical knowledge using a kind of magic that was infused and used in the creation of the Mask which was a jade made mask and was originally used in ancient rituals performed by that tribe. When it was used, which is was considered as a symbiotic relic by the inhabitants of that same African tribe, its bearer gets impregnated with fictional magical reality, gains physical impermeability and skills similar to those of a cartoon character such as those of being able of pulling random objects out of nothing and extending your body and limbs far beyond human limits.

the-mask.wikia.com/wiki/Mask_of_Loki

Krosis

The mask remake must be explicit and bloody like the comic. Dennis Reynolds from it’s always sunny should play “the mask”

>> in a time unknown by an unknown African tribe that originated in Africa

The Mask was never funny, and Jim Carrey is annoying. He always was.

wouldnt mind a sequel with jim carrey and cameron diaz, but it's better to leave the dead undisturbed

it'll be crap like zoolander 2

ban all sequels, remakes and reboots

kek

was this written by a first grader?

Chances are it'd be Kate McKinnon if they did a female reboot.