Yaaaaaaaaassss

Misandrist matriarchy now!!!!

J' ac'use

Lol

A REMINDER THAT WOMEN ARE A MEME AND WHAT THEY SAY IS IRRELEVANT

MOMS GONNA FREAK

Oh no a new fetish

oh wow so he must be guilty then

It's not rape when you are this beautiful.

Keep slaying kang.

>liberals would never engage in McCarthyism, we're better than that!

>implying McCarthy was wrong

I'm sure they've accused him of not assaulting them enough

i never implied that

Pic related raped me. I only agreed to have some drinks in her hotel room. The sex came out of nowhere and wasn't consensual. I was drunk.

>accused

What a bitch!!!!

McCarthyism is the most embarrassing point in the US's history

Vietnam and Korea only served to kill our young soldiers with no result

Did you hear about that cuck Uber driver who turned down getting drinks and going to a party with Margot Robbie? He told her he already had plans. Plans to watch Soy Wars The Last Jedi with his bros. What a fucking cuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

feet

Imagine getting fucked by Jared Leto's 12" dick

WHO?!

I think it's about that time in our social paradigm when we stop listening to what women have to say.

Dear God..

I for one welcome our new feminist overlords and look forward to the extinction of the human race.

Sure, several women accused him of sexually assaulting them because they wish he would be willing to have sex with them in any way or form in the first place.

Also when police ask for witnesses to a murder, they get 500 000 witness phone calls.

>korea
>no result
Well I wouldnt be phone posting right now if that were true

Is that because he has a 12" cock?

Really?

WWII was much more embarrassing

>Several women have dry bragged about Jared Leto wanting to fuck them so that people would think they are worth something
ftfy

Is this the fucking "Dazed and confused" reference?

>Leto DAMAGED girls with his horse cock

BASED

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>heh I’ve got plans already...
>*spends next four hours sniffing the car seat she sat on*

I'd rev up that Harley!

I would've said the same thing, no fucking way would I risk sperging out in front of Margot Robbie and her friends

what does McCarthyism have to do with Korea and Vietnam?

Her face looks alright but her body sucks. Full fridge

Yeah. He told the press about it. Would you go to her party? I might be too intimidated.

What would you even have to lose? She'll never call you again? As if she would anyway?

By what? People doing coke?

Fuck no I already get left out in a corner feeling like shit at parties with my uni colleagues, no way I'd survive a party with Margot and her friends.

Probably a smart idea considering you wake up to rape charges in the morning

Maybe as a joke they'll get me super high on Hollywood drugs and take my virginity and then discard me like a used tampon. Would change my life.

>Would you go to her party?
Hell yeah, why wouldn't you go?

>Fuck no I already get left out in a corner feeling like shit at parties with my uni colleagues
I didn't ask to be reminded of this feel

dude calm down it's just method acting

pls coach me in league of legends

Because she'll ditch you and you'll be that guy at a party that doesn't know anyone and gets dragged out by security hour into the party.
But if you tell her to go fuck herself, she'll never forget you.

>Did you hear about that cuck Uber driver who turned down getting drinks and going to a party with Margot Robbie?

That's not what happened - she proffered a leather collar and said "I want to keep you as my pet, but first you must show you can submit to my loving authority. Kneel and put this on"

That makes it worse

Hahaah they wish...

My wife wishes this man would assault her.

>acused
So? goto the police if it's real, otherwise fake news.

She looks excited.
What a filthy whore.

>go to the police!
Are you actually this ignorant or are you trolling?

>Anyway, the choking is 100% true as well as restraining and alot of holding you down. He fucks hard and rough and quick. There's alot of movement and position shifting and tit biting and sucking. There were marks left. He doesn't give a shit that his cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12". It's thick and it burned and he wouldn't slow down even when I told him to. There were times were I had to bite down on him because of the pain down there and he didn't give 2 pisses about it. I think he got pleasure out of hurting me, in retrospect but I was too young and didn't know that then. He was a major dick when I would tell him to slow down or to change position to ease the pain a little. After that, I'd get attitude.

>I didn't like the choking and at least he eased a bit on that but he still did the wrist restraining and ramming. I like rough sex but he seems to zone out and it's scary.

>I liked the ass smacking, that was a huge turn on and I didn't mind his name-calling but basically the whole time I was fucking him, I felt as though I was being raped and not even a "play rape". In his mind, it seemed like he thought he was fucking raping me. It was very odd.

>So girls, if you're into this whole thing then by all means, Jared's your man. I'll say one thing, if you can handle a big cock, go for it.

She had her husband with her so he was pre-cucked before the cucking could actually begin.