JUST

What happened,Sup Forums?

Turning into Sam Hyde

Rules of nature

Not too bad for a 36 year old.

Heroin

If only he'd done movies that showed his pretty boy side and not the insane twisted monster he always plays.

Boyish good looks sometimes don't age well. I'd still boardwalk his empire though.

Eva sucked out his soul in The Dreamers.

She can suck out my something if you catch my drift

She could suck jizz out of my warm thick cock, if you know what I'm saying...

she could suck my dick if you understand my meaning

No that's pretty bad for 36

Never do drugs, kids.

It's a shame he's such a mess, because he's talented af

>being this antagonistically vague

im saying that if she wanted to, she could put my penis into her mouth and suck on it until i ejaculated

she could perform fellatio on my penis (if you understand what I'm trying to communicate)

No, not at all.

Did she really have his dick in her moth!

What a qt.

The goose is 37

His face looks bloated and lips pale. Drugs?

who is this guy?

Michael pitt

I do

He looks punished

heroin+other drugs

he got fired from boardwalk because he was apparently a complete pain in the ass to work with

He was always ugly as sin even as a twink he was an uggo

HEROIN

Trips make it true

whomst?

She could suck out my soul.

[/spoiler]and by soul I mean cockpenis[/spoiler]

He died in the trenches, years back, I thought you knew that?

Source? I heard the exact opposite, that he only got to be in season 2, and the focus of it at that, because he was so good.

he did a film with larry clark once and clark used to say that he will be the new de niro. heroin had other plans for him

Pitt, Michael. American actor and junkie

making out with tranny lot lizards will do that to you

right. and who is he? lol

Funny Games
Ghost In The Shell
Boardwalk Empire
Bully
Dreamers

Being edgy and uncultured isn't a cool trait user

that's what happens when you fuck your mommy

Fuck off reddit

looks like a queer

What

Eva green and drugs.

there has been rumors for years that one of the reasons he is so hard to work with is because he has problems with drugs and alcohol

who is this ugly person?

Everything I've read said he was unprofessional and an asshole and sometimes on heroin during the shoot. Apparently Buscemi forced him out.

Source is Google it you fucking asshole if you want to know about shit the burden of proof is on you, I've already read the shit.

Fuck off faggot

Terrible haircut.

men are never supposed to look bad at 36

And that's a shame because he was the absolute best part of Boardwalk Empire. I was absolutely enthralled with the Jimmy vs Nucky plot. When they killed him I was more genuinely beat up about it than anything I've ever seen on tv or in a movie. I had to debate for a whole month if I was going to watch the rest of the series. I did and the show plummeted in quality without him. There were no more compelling villains. Nucky was the only interesting character and he was only about a quarter as interesting as Jimmy. I guess the half face guy (can't think of his name, it's been a while) was good, but they really didn't know what to do with him after they killed Jimmy.

You can tell Jimmy's death probably wasn't intended that soon because the show had worst plot drift than Deadwood after that.

First two seasons 10/10, 3 was maybe 7/10, after that the show was worthless. The last season particularly.

The kid is a great actor, and Jimmy was the perfect role for him. But I understand that it can be very difficult working with a junky, even if they do stellar work when they're high (I suspect he probably did).

He was re-cast on Hannibal as well due to his "difficulties"

It looks suspicously like he was beginning to age and he freaked out because he's cast as sort of young Leonardo DiCaprio type boyish type roles.

So what did he do? He got botox around his eyes, pumped his lips with collagen, and got hair plugs to cover his maturing hairline. All of which you can see and none of which looks natural.

There may be a time when we've perfected cosmetic surgery but we certainly aren't there yet. Anyone who gets it looks worse for it. That and heroin prematurely ages a man.

He was recast?

jimmy had a hard life

>That and heroin prematurely ages a man.
You can say that again

A motherfucking hard life.

You’re gonna have to be a little more clear, my guy

I totally agree. When he died I thought there was no reason to continue watching since he was the only reason I even watched the show. The last season sucked, but the end fucking killed me. It blew me away how well it was done.

Can you describe the ending for someone who gave up a few episodes into season 4?

I would tongue-punch his fartbox, if you understand what I'm saying.

I could describe what but it wouldn't be the same as watching it play out

Ye abut the character had his face ripped off and made into dog food so it wasn't too jarring

thats not brad pitt you faggot
you got everything wrong

"haha"
?

Why are his lips like that

is that michael pitt? got very confused when he showed up in gits

Got too into pretending to be Kurt Cobain and fell for the heroin meme.

he always reminded me of Pete Doherty