Celebrity Big Brother 2018

>Only Women Allowed Edition

Starting now on Channel 5

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5231047/John-Barnes-CONFIRMED-man-enter-CBB-house.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Only women

>One of them in a man

> Only women
>men enter in 2 days

One of which is a drag queen.

>>Only Women Allowed Edition
The hair will be flying by tomorrow hopefully.

Nah, it seems that they're going to give them nice tasks so they don't start arguing before the men arrive. Like, they get to give someone else immunity, in past years it'd be like "Give one immunity and one a killer nomination"

The tranny hates transtrenders she will but put out for discrimination soon.

India got asked to make coffee once in her career and that's discrimination

Ann Widecombe is officially /ourgirl/

No I can see it kicking off a little before the guys turn up

>Anne isnt it terrible the way the are to us here
>well you are useless.
I'm starting to think that. She's part of the old gaurd of woman before idiots like jess were boren. nu-woman were a mistake

Yeah, it seems that they're all going to gang up on Ann Widdecombe for disagreeing with them.

It's funny how they're going out of their way to describe everyone as a STRONG WOMAN when they were talking in the diary room

>ol' Widecombe wants to be far as possible from that tranny freak
Lel

Yes but Anne's an old battle axe she will hold her own, although I have just realised that's stanlys daughter so their conversations will be fun to watch.

Is john Barnes going to be the first guy in?

He's just the first they've announced, there's like 4 or 5 going in.

God, India is so fucking over the top in acting like a woman, getting some real uncanny valley from her.

Did any of you ever post on TiBB

Nice he should be fun do we know any one else ?
Typical tranny user overcompensating let's hope she calms down, maybe after Anne gives it to her.

Post a screenshot, can't watch channel 5.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5231047/John-Barnes-CONFIRMED-man-enter-CBB-house.html

Looks like some people from other reality shows, some rapper i've never heard of and Shane Lynch from Boyzone

ann will be fun to watch at least. can tell she's got some good one-liners in her.

Best girl.

Spencer and Shane will be good,spencer is type of rich person who doesn't give 2 fucks and Shane the tough one from boyzone that's drank to much Guinness.

Only women should watch this shit

And only woman should suck cocks but there you go.