We have such sights to show you

We have such sights to show you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LO7BwMHSqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JESUS WEPT

Show me Taylor Swifts butthole

I really liked this B horror series.

hell raiser 4evar 1&2 the best, 3 okay, 4 succubi/20, 5 good, the others doesn't exist, no really it's a conspiracy

Oh, no tears please.
It is a waste of good suffering!

>We have such starwars spinoffs to show you.

what did he mean by this

What the fuck is this.

It's a shame they only made two movies. Just think how interesting it would have been to explore that universe.

DEMONS TO SOME. ANGELS TO OTHERS.

EXPLORERS
IN THE FURTHER REGIONS OF EXPERIENCE

Don't (You) me or my proxies ever again, tripfag

I for one am glad they stopped before a shitload of unnecessary and stupid sequels set in space and stuff were ever made.

Well, there is the extreme Ghostbusters homage episode, Because somebody in the 90s watched Hellraiser and thought "Wait, this would make great entertainment for kids."
I miss the 90s.
youtube.com/watch?v=0LO7BwMHSqs

I remember this episode terrifying the shit out of me.

Well you know I just can't (You) a trip dubs.

my god (Leviatan), moe style is a plague

you just break my heart

Are the films as good as the comics?

I'd probably watch it.

Rogue One was the purest cancer to gross a billion dollars

I know, me too. Those 22 minutes of kids television traumatized a whole bunch of 5-10 year olds.

awww he looks well fed and adorable

Well to be fair they only wiggle their arms around and not actually kill anyone.

Who wins?

Which ones you've read?

you're an bretty cool guy, tripfag

>promise to show me sights
>poke out my eyes

what did they mean by this?

>Jesus.....wept.

Doug Bradley

some big director with big money should /remake/ hellraiser

>it's n-not like i wanted you to come to daddy
>it's not like i want your soul or anything
>baka

Come to Uncle Frank ;)

All of Hellraiser, Book of the Damned, The Harrowers, all of Pinhead and some Clive Barker individuals (Rawhead Rex, Son of Celluloid, The Yattering and Jack)

You should read Clive Barkers novels.

Scarlet gospels was trash though.

I don't have a great memory but I didn't like the female Pinhead series at all.
If you really didn't see the movies you should do, the first one is a near perfect movie.

Could you imagine if they had stretched it out to 8 movies each one shittier than the last with a possible 9th in the works?

So is there any update on origins? Saw a shit trailer but nothing since.

Is it a truly infinite realm of pain? Like, for example at one point will they get really into chocolate milk but then deny me chocolate milk forever? They can’t just shove needles in ur eyes forever

But Event Horizon is the best Hellraiser sequel

Only Hellraiser 1 and 4 were any good, the rest at least through 7 all sucked, even 2

>You should read Clive Barkers novels.
I'm going to start doing this.

I feel like I have seen the first one, I just can't remember it. I'll watch it again.

>Kirsty ventures into the Cenobites' domain and encounters Frank Cotton. He reveals that he is condemned to Hell, and that his punishment is to be teased and seduced by writhing female figures on beds that withdraw into the walls, depriving him of any pleasure

it sounds more frustrating than anything else.

Fuck you, two was great for the visuals alone.

>even 2

Jesus Christ

>4
Well memed.

A lot of pain is more psychological than anything, so maybe once you're accustomed to it I suppose at one point they can just open your head and with Leviathan tech stimulate all the pain receptors in the body.

Is it me or was the Lament configuration easier to open as the series went on?
Also, why did they keep shoving psychological horror scripts at Hellraiser? Pinhead doesn't fuck around, he will take your flesh and have you experience Slaanesh levels of "pleasure"

>moe style is a plague
not always

I know the first one needed at least 3 different boxes. One for the corners mode that looks like a star, the box that dial in the center can turn, and finally the key mode with the button to press down.
I really want to buy one, it's sad that it's impossible for it to do all the modes on the same Lament Configuration in real life.

Who actually is Leviathan? Is he related to Bible's Leviathan?

God of Flesh
God of Hunger
God of Desire
Lord of the Labyrinth

no

Fat Pinhead

huehue