Anyone else glad the guinea pig sold her out?

Anyone else glad the guinea pig sold her out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_(Black_Mirror)#Production
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We weren't supposed to be rooting for her

how'd you know if she got caught?

This ep was really dumb. How did she overpower the first guy she killed? How did the insurance woman track her down from an image that was literally just a blur? Why the fuck did she tell the insurance woman she'd seen the pizza van crash? Why did she let the woman probe her mind? LE CAR WON'T START meme, seriously? The guy in the bath clocked her and just sat there, any real person would jump the fuck up instantly. The guinea pig was the retarded cherry on the cake, going against literally everything we learned about the tech throughout the ep.

Urrm, sweety, you just don't get it, ok?

>How did the insurance woman track her down from an image that was literally just a blur?
It's literally shown in the episode it's based on a face match. Same as how FB tags all your friends.
>Why the fuck did she tell the insurance woman she'd seen the pizza van crash?
It's also explained in the episode that it's illegal to refuse and the insurance woman would have to report her to the police.
>LE CAR WON'T START meme, seriously?
Also, established earlier in the episode that her car has problems starting.

You can pick apart the episode because it has legitimate flaws (like the guinea pig and her killing a baby) but the rest of the stuff you mentioned was already explained in the ep.

OFFICIAL RANKING
1. Metalhead
2. Arkangel
3. Black Museum
4. Hang the DJ
5. Crocodile
6. USS Callister

>2. Arkangel

That was easily the most predictable and boring episode of the entire series.

>metalhead first

Kys yourself my man

worse ending of the entire series.

metalhead is the official pleb filter of this series. it separates the actual sci-fi fans from all the wannabe nerds.

b8

Name one good thing about that dumpster fire.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Yes yes i remember, let me tell you how it went...

friendly reminder that the twist of this episode is "in the future we can read the minds of fucking hamsters and shit"

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Where has this come from? been seeing it all over the board today

It's a new pasta born in a USS Callister thread two days ago. I witnessed its birth

Well, it's shit.

>blocks your path

She should have burnt the house down, less forensic evidence too.

What did they made smell to the guinea pig? Brain?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>it is like the terminator but SHIT

wow such a high concept

The robots in Metalhead looks like a smaller version of those currently existing mule robots

that's the point, and there are actually already smaller boston dynamics models

youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4#

Is it bad that I think these guys are kinda cute? There's something endearing about watching them get bullied and just getting back up again

i fucking hate her stupid whiny face

because they had literally chagned the main character to female at the request of lead actress and didn't bother correcting the script

*blocks your murder spree*

>a realistic view of how our technology could destroy us
>dumpster fire
you realize you're retarded right?

>How did she overpower the first guy she killed?
Because he didn't know what she was doing before his head was slammed against something and hit just right to crack it open.

I mean yes the "woman overpowers man" thing is a stupid trope in contemporary film and tv, but people are acting like the little blonde woman here just literally OVERPOWERS him with raw strength or fighting skill, and that's not the case at all. He didn't know wtf she was even trying to do to him at first, but then the back of his head is awkwardly cracked just right. It was a random lucky shot and is presented as such.

>main character is male
>Sup Forums claims it's white genocide

wait a minute, they changed the main character to female? No way the main character in this episode is a female.

>Also, established earlier in the episode that her car has problems starting.

This doesn't make it ok. Actually makes it worse.

Black Museum and DJ were the only non garbage episodes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_(Black_Mirror)#Production
>he episode was initially conceived as having a male protagonist with Andrea Riseborough reading the script with another part in mind. However, after Riseborough liked the journey of the protagonist and asked if the part could be rewritten as a woman, the script was altered in order to accommodate Riseborough.[5]

i really wanted to like metalhead but the ending was really dumb. i was literally thinking "what is it going to be like a box full of teddy bears or something" and then it was. i was expecting some kind of mindfuck, or explanation about the scary robodoggos but then i was just left like "oh, that's it, huh? how cutely tragic."

overall i think arkangel was the most "black mirror"-ish one of the bunch but i haven't seen black museum yet.

desu i don't think they will ever be able to out-do "50 million merits" and "nosedive" is a fucking masterpiece. there's other great ones but those two are the best IMO. this show's biggest problem is that it set the bar for itself so high that it almost can't out-do itself

It's literally a chekhov's gun user. There is nothing wrong with it.

>Arkangel

This episode was only good for costing so little that it gives more money to the rest of the episodes. I really liked the idea, but hated the execution as the few interesting ideals (mainly that she wouldn't even recognize violence when it's right in her face) were thrown under the rug.

Honestly I don't think the reveal was that bad. It's made clear from the dialogue at the start that they were looking for something to make a dying person's last days easier.
I thought it would be medicine or painkillers, but it being a kid's toy doesn't really make much difference
and in a very romantic sense, risking so much to bring a little joy to a dying child is a pretty worthwhile cause

A humorous ending to an unbelievable episode
Although also unbelievable