Literally Sup Forums the character

>literally Sup Forums the character

I approve of enslaving women, but I'd simply subject them to relentless rape and sexual torture rather than pathetic Star Trek fantasies.

"This will certainly rile some people up."

I think the point was that he was supposed to be the alt-right puritan nerd with "values" against degeneracy.

>Conan O'brien lite
kek ok

No, I am completely serious.

need more pics of the blue/secretary woman

>lite
He's fat though

Whats the deal with overdoing the geeky loser stereotype and making them le evil sadist?
Also
>the loser founder CTO
ah yes so realistic. Why do they make it so unbelievable?

Didn't watch this episode because BM is brainlet garbage, but could some clear up for me whether or not Daly knew the characters in his game were sentient?

WHAT IF COMPUTER BUT TOO MUCH COMPUTER?

>white

How are they overdoing it?

He knew they were because he used DNA to create them. At the very least he knew they were highly cognizant beings but believed that it didn't matter because they're in his pocket universe.

I dont think he gave a damn either way, but probably from his point of view he would view them as simply NPC's.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on why this guys such a big deal

This happens today with the consequences of imprisonment or death if you're caught. Why wouldn't it happen without consequences.

Anyone as obsessively psychotic, delusional, and bitter as that guy would at least. The whole thing is about him taking his frustrations out on them and he clearly wanted to fuck new girl irl and he doesn't even give her digital version a few rounds in the rape chamber? Total bullshit.

>Whats the deal with overdoing the geeky loser stereotype and making them le evil sadist?
Because that's what they're actually like? Just look at Sup Forums. Filled to the brim with beta losers who wish for nothing more than the genocide of those they deem the bane of their existence based on imagined slights and then call you a soyboy/kike if you call them out on it.

>Sup Forums the character
>removes sexual organs from the crew
>doesn't even enhance Cristin Milioti's body to be lewder

yeah, no

If he viewed them plainly as dumb NPC's he'd likely not derive as much satisfaction in traumatizing them.

Because even if technology and the internet and binge-watching TV shows and video games and general nerd stuff has become cool, actual nerds are still repulsive thus must be evil.

Appearently people here identify with a guy who is too beta to stand up for himself or order his subordinates.

He lived the dream fa/tv/irgins have been dreaming for years.

How far Meth Damon has fallen...

>How are they overdoing it?
I mean that it's overused and banal.
And they're overdoing it by making him unrealistically socially inept.
>Because that's what they're actually like?
It just doesnt fit to his situation. Also I dont think that's realistic and you're comparing two different types of people. The guy in the show is geeky. Sup Forums are just lazy slobs who talk too much and mean too little. Also I wouldnt take everything there at face value nor assume that they're "beta losers". These stereotypes dont actually represent real people.

Black Mirror the show already got hate for its liberal social leanings throughout all its episodes

This one in particular tackles the toxic masculine culture in the tech world/ work place in general. Meth Damon traps code copies of his work mates in his VR world and tortures them.

In the real world, Meth is a successful wealth tech company executive officer who despite this lacks confidence and perceives that his coworkers plot against him. The truth is he's just a weirdo who is slightly pushed around and never stands up for himself.

Chagrin comes from the lead character being a talented female hacker who helps destroy Meth's virtual world and quips about her pussy and does the confident female smirk thing.

>actual nerds are still repulsive thus must be evil.
I see

>I think the point was that he was supposed to be the alt-right puritan nerd with "values" against degeneracy.
well that's obviously not true cause he was a fucking mental freak stealing people's dna and fucking with them in a game.

What did Captain Daly put Gabe in his sex mod?

Yeah but he is liberals idea of a guy with values.

incorrect, its bootleg matt damon

>This one in particular tackles the toxic masculine culture in the tech world
By screaming, "Give me back my pussy!" before disappearing in the internet to play video-games for eternity. Is this what is referred to as 'woke'?

>Is this what is referred to as 'woke'?
Yes whitey.
Now gib tech jobs you creep

>Instead of acting out his frustrations in the real world and on his real co-workers he makes realistic AI versions of them in a closed off video game in order to vent his anger on instead of doing any actual harm to anybody real

Seems like a decent guy to me, and he's supposed to be the bad guy??

>Its completely fine to enslave and fuck with a conscience

I bet you thought the keychains that included infinite moments of pain that were mass duplicated were fine too.

>Conscience
>Literally lines of code that he wrote

You probably think tamagotchis have feelings too

San Junípero Is still kino

The satisfaction was from feeling safe to boss them around (like he should be doing in real life) and to live out his Star Trek fantasy

From the writing it seemed like the traumatizing them was just a means to that end because when they were created they were unruly and wouldn't go along with the story narrative

>From the writing it seemed like the traumatizing them was just a means to that end because when they were created they were unruly and wouldn't go along with the story narrative
bollocks, the second scene is literally just him torturing business partner guy for a minor fuckup despite the fact that he was clearly playing along by that point. guy was a sadist

The fact that he knew the CEO would recognize his son suggests that he did

Because creepy nerds like him would completely become evil if given the power. Just talk to any girl, especially "nerd girls" about this type of guy, they've met plenty of them, and have probably been made super uncomfortable by one. Hell, you've seen them from the male perspective, and if you haven't, then congrats because you probably are one and everyone hates you.

>IRL Nanette will likely be prosecuted for Daly's murder when it turns out she broke into his apartment seconds before he died

>Because creepy nerds like him would completely become evil if given the power.
So is Bill Gates evil?
Is Steve Jobs?
Is Elon Musk? (ok Elon might be)
Is Gaben?
You're literally using circular logic based on a made up tv trope.
>Hell, you've seen them from the male perspective, and if you haven't, then congrats because you probably are one and everyone hates you.
You said like a teenage suburban tumblr girl who has no idea what real life is like

Usually they are just really inexperienced when it comes to all things social and are riddled with misconceptions about interaction because of it.

should have been the actual ending over Aaron paul's role of a lifetime

>who has no idea what real life is like

Ironic because none of those guys you listed are the creepy insecure nerd type.

>awkward=evil
Ah yes

>the second scene is literally just him torturing business partner guy
I don't remember that scene, what does he do?

>Ironic because none of those guys you listed are the creepy insecure nerd type.
They definitely are/were all the awkward nerd type, at least at some point
That's what I'm saying, the "creepy" aspect is usually just a subjective interpretation of your own personal juvenile mindset.

It's Black Mirror after all. Things don't end well.

Chokes him and then forces him to be a footrest

This guy is wizardchan tier, not Sup Forums.

is that todd from breaking bad?

fpbp

But those guys are perverts. I would know, being one of them. This guy was just an autist.

>Because creepy nerds like him would completely become evil if given the power.

This, just look at Zuckerkike or Sergey Brin, granted it's more of a jewish thing than a white thing.

Soyboy/kike

>the buttons do nothing
>allow me to use these buttons to hack my way out of this situation using my vagina because I am a woman
wew

Do they go out of their way to find the ugliest people possible in this show?

I smell a roastie behind this poastie

Plotholes Fucking EVERYWHERE: The Episode

>How the fuck did the guy know where in the antagonist's apartment he kept his DNA samples?
>How the fuck did some random coder woman scale a building and go full Splinter Cell without ANY issues whatsoever?
>Why the fuck wasn't the guy able to exit the game with the command "exit game" at the end?
>Why the fuck would he be unaware of how the update would effect his game when he is the lead programmer/systems designer?
>Why the fuck would he program some kind of retarded constraint like "I need to be holding this random device to exit the game or else I'm trapped here forever"?
>Why did he chase them in a fucking ship at the end despite him supposedly being the "god" of this universe who can control every aspect of it?
>Why the fuck can't he just actually pause the game?
>Why the fuck couldn't he just disconnect his mod from the internet?
>Why the fuck did the antagonist just SUDDENLY believe the woman when she was throwing herself at him despite her clearly resisting and despising him LESS THAN TWENTY FOUR FUCKING HOURS AGO.
>How did a tech genius with a home as nice and secure as his not have any sort of security system or cameras?
>Why the fuck would a woman risk a felony over pictures of her lying on a bed in underwear (not even nude or engaged in sexual activity)?
>Why would he actively need a live sample of their DNA if he had already uploaded it and synthesized it into data form? Why is there not a copy on his hard drive now?
>Also, how in the fuck did he copy his coworkers' memories from just their DNA?
>How the fuck did they hack their way out when all the buttons are useless and only for show.

Seriously, this episode was beyond awful. Did they get a new writer or something? or did the old one just give up and stop trying?

>creepy = "i couldn't use muh hole to get gibs from him"

>I shall transform my kissless virgin rage into anonymous power

Yeah.

Intentional subtext. The clones are objectively worthless because they can be infinitely reproduced, yet it only took one to ruin the real girl's life, even if she never understood what she was doing and probably assumed she was stealing game data for a competitor.
Fuck, why would anyone even work in the tech industry with this technology available? Just create a thousand clones of skilled developers, put them in a replica office, have them program games for you

>prank call pizza delivery
>still pay for it
>still eat it
literally me

>allow me to use these buttons to hack my way out of this situation

This was my biggest problem with the whole thing. Daly created the entire universe, which he means he would have to be the one who created a means for their escape. Why would he do this? Why were the buttons useless until they weren't? They spent the first 20 minutes after she got on the ship establishing how hopeless the situation was and then it's all retconned by her saying "but what if it WASN'T hopeless?"

When was Steve Jobs this? Or Bill Gates?

Jesus christ i didnt need to see that

Fun Fact: It was about people like you.

I have to think that the company is fucked, seeing as how the CTO died from using the product.
The fact that everyone would lose their jobs kinda seems like justice.

>Likes soy trek instead of kino wars
he deserved it

Jobs was a massive cunt

Yeah the episode was a fucking joke, the only point was to go "bro ai are just as human as us"

So did the battery on his little head bloop die after a few hours?