I’m inclined to agree with him

i’m inclined to agree with him

>'Please Give Me Oscar'

but there were no close ups of black people

>pseudo-intellectual masturbation: the tweet

Stop posting your own tweets here you fucking loser lmao

BR2049 is the most pseud movie I've seen since Birdman

I don't get the dig at deakins, should he have shot the film like a lifetime tv movie or something?

brainlets need to not talk about kinos they can't understand

t. 2 retweets 1 like

>hating based 2049
>hating based Birdman
You have to go back.

it's a "user learns what escapism is" episode

>shilling your own twitter
kill yourself you dumb faggot

>"based"
>hating those flicks is wrong
Now this is pure reddit ideals in motion. You can tell this kid thinks hes graduated from nolan

DUDE WHY PUT IN EFFORT AND A LIFETIME OF KNOWLEDGE INTO MAKING THE VISUAL MEDIUM OF CINEMA LOOK INTERESTING AND ORIGINAL WHEN YOU CAN MAKE A CAREER OF SHIT TAKING ARTISANS ON TWITTER LMAO

stop promoting yourself here cuck

merely thinking about composition in this age is trying too hard

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>random faggot on twitter said something
keep me posted

As opposed to some anonymous loser on a Chinese knitting board

>'please give me oscar' steroids

how does that work exactly? He's trying too hard or what?

Didn't they learn from GamerGate? From Trump's election? Why do they keep kicking the hornet's nest?

It's like they want the beta uprising.

Stop shill your fucking Twitter you cocksucker.

>I made the extra effort of creating an account to be an attention whore please listen to what I say now!

Fuck off shill

stop trying to turn this into some pasta meme you godforsaken faglord

"The Post" is gonna get half the Oscars.

I hope you hang yourself "Review Screw".

yeah because chances are thats a real original post, not some faggots social media blog

I'm 30 years old. I've figured out that hating popular things doesn't make you cool. It just shows you're insecure. Life is more fun when you enjoy things and stop worrying about what the right things to enjoy are.

You'll get there eventually.

buy an ad you cheap kike

>I'm 30 years old.
*inhales*

BRAH LOOK AT THIS DOOD
OH NO NO NO

This mentally ill cocksucker has been samefagging his shitty tweets all week now.

Spbp

More like "I'm to good for the Oscars"

Holy soyboy buzzwords, Batman.

Who?

>16 followers

Wanna know how I know who the OP is?

what a fucking faggot ahahahahah

You're inclined towards faggotry too

He likes capeshit don't he? "At least it's bad on purpose!"

That thread went for 300 posts and the moment it died he started attention whoring his next tweet. Fuck this fag.

Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt? Or is it just something you think other people (whose opinions you disagree with) do?
I suspect that rarely if ever happens, and is nothing more than an easy way to dismiss opinions you don't like or can't argue against effectively.

It was just too disorienting for me, where’s the iconic “all niggers must hang” scene?

Just get a trip you mentally ill faggot.

You ever consider it’s not him posting

>Have you ever based an opinion on a desire to be different than the mainstream even if it was contrary to how you actually felt?
Yes, when I was a teenager. It's a pretty common mistake to make growing up.

If you're honest with yourself, you've done it too. I remember people not knowing whether or not it was "okay" to like the Misfits because they were too spooky to be proper punk. Kids are obsessed with what other people think of them. It's a normal part of the development of social awareness.

Like I said, give it time and you'll get there.

Guys, he's shilling his account because he wants to becone popular. Stop answering without sage.

Yes. See

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

Who else would be posting a ''review'' account with almost no followers?

OP here it’s not him. I think he’s on reddit though

Soon.

One of those 16 followers which is me.

I mean everytime I post one of his tweets Sup Forums gets baited

Sureee it's not you, faggot. You always start the threads the same way.

>please give me oscars
>already made at least 3 movies far superior to any garbage mentioned at the oscars for the past 15 years or so

Villeneuve isn't a genius but you got to have brain damage to think that an Oscar is any indicator of quality nowadays.

Review Screw is basically a more pretentious/annoying version of Uridon. Don't bother fighting him, just report and ignore.

Based Review Screw