Dan Harmon got called out on twitter

>Former Community writer Megan Ganz calls out Dan Harmon for vague harassment apology

theverge.com/2018/1/3/16845430/dan-harmon-community-abuse-harassment-twitter-conversation

Why did I just read a twatter conversation between two "adults"

Please Kim, Im practically begging you to nuke us

Ever since I saw the video of this guy's unhinged shouting screed about how a third of the US is nazis and we all need to punch them I don't understand how anyone who isn't family can tolerate interacting with him at all. He's genuinely insane.

Jesus he apologized (despite the fact that her writing on Community did in fact suck in general) and this bitch just keeps piling on. You can't give these retards an inch.

Dan Harmon should hang

I don’t care if true, I want him to burn
Get fucked Harmon

>Twitter drama
Don't care, glad to see Harmon is getting what he deserves though

Megan Ganz is the one that destroyed Community and started asking for ideas for the show on reddit after she found out Zack and Dan came here and posted and Dan got fired. Fuck that cunt I hope she gets raped by a pack of wild niggers.

She's the one currently ruining Sunny too. Seriously I hope someone blows her fucking head off.

How does this bitch keep getting jobs?

Nah, he equivocated and prevaricated. Besides, his sin was being a cunt and we all know he's still a cunt, so any apology he makes is ultimately going to be futile.

Actually if you read it all the way through, both seem kinda bitchy but at the same time sensible enough and he seems really sorry and she really seems like she is going to be satisfied with his attitude if they continue talking openly to each other like that.

Good going, really.

She's a good writer. Also Sunny's last season is better because of her.

>t.female

I'm a man also tell me why she is a bad writer

She's only done a couple Always Sunny. Shut the fuck up

>he's a big meanie so he couldn't possibly offer a genuine apology
He's a fucking self-hating SJW on a showy self-flagellation kick right now, he was trying to apologize and his poor oppressed successful writer ex-employee cried about it not being good enough

Dan please go

>good writer
>Sunny's
Something doesn't add up.

Sunny is Reddit incarnate even moreso than the works of King Numale Dan Harmon.

>wearing a get your shit together t-shit

Fuck off Megan you show ruining cuntrag. A BLOO BLOO THE FAT ALCOHOLIC SAID I WASN'T AS TALENTED AS I THINK I AM I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW BUT PLEASE DON'T BRING UP THE FACT THE FAT ALCOHOLIC IS THE ONLY REASON I HAVE A TV WRITING JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE A BLOO BLOO. Neck yourself you everything wrong with current TV writing cunt.

t. Moron who doesn't know how the writers room and writing for television work. Go back to imdb, kid. The adults are talking.

>wearing a graphic tee

You may have been born with a dick but you aren't a man. She literally let reddit write an episode of Community and cribbed most of her ideas from there.

get back on the treadmill Dan

But they took the forums down.

>Using anime for a reaction shot

>She literally let reddit write an episode of Community and cribbed most of her ideas from there.
Jesus Chrst how embarrasing. Never let your dumb fanbase write your TV show, the fans don't know what they want.
FUCK YOU ORSON.

I've never heard about this before. I always thought she was one of the show's better writers...does anybody have pictures or any other relevant info about this? Tacky as fuck to directly lift script ideas from fans

It's true, all of it. One of the shittiest episodes too.

wew lad

I don't get it. Who is this supposed to be?

Seriously?

It's a redditor writing fan fiction about Community, then Megan Ganz seeing it and stealing it from him and not giving him credit other than sending him "reddit gold" whatever the fuck that is, and saying "You're a writer for Community now, congrats!" Notice how she said "Almost word for word" too, to get around WGA rules and not have to give the dumb redditor any money or give up any awards it might have gotten? Slimy bitch.

The sitcom episode was pretty good desu

t. reddit

Because she keeps giving them.

What show?

I thought Harmon was /our guy/ and Roiland was the prick leeching off his talent? Did I get it the wrong way around?

Community

To understand that you need to have seen the episode. Which means you have to have seen Community season 4. Everyone sane gave up after 3.

>He's genuinely insane
you realize outside of your echo chamber and its proxies punching nazis is considered just?

Yes, 100%. Dan Harmon has never, ever been /our guy/.

yes yes, we get it, you want (you)'s, now shoo to another thread

you realize that outside of your echo chamber, saying that 33% of the US population are nazis sounds insane?

>political violence is justified when I agree with it
Nice meme faggot.

yep. he has confessed to it several times. Harmon is a talentless sjw cuck. Royland is the only one that matters in that show (and he browses chinchon).

Problem is, roiland is an idiot, so no one would hire him without supervision.

>political violence is justified when I agree with it
no, more like
>violence is justified when you want to murder or displace anyone you dont like

nice bait mate, but violence is a bad practice, mmmok?

I want to murder the Nazis and the Kikes. I am a man without a country.

>violence is justified when you want to murder or displace anyone you dont like
so violence is justified against you?

>violence is a bad practice
no, violence is a tool. for example, some one trying to force non-whites into camps because they dont like their skin colour is bad. putting a bullet into the heads of the people trying populate those camps is good. see the difference?

yeah, we need more extrajudicial violence, remember the good ol days of lynch mobs?

you mean war? yeah, war is burocratic violence. That's fine.

You want vigilante violence, punching people you just don't agree with politically... that's not fine. Some would even say, that's retarded, you nigger faggot.

He's exaggerating for humourous effect. The fact there's actually a minute bit of truth to it is the humour.

kek trumptards BTFO

he is not, that's the point. is not the only time he's been ranting and growling about nazis and altright and trumpeters...

the guy is as cuck as they get, just read the tweets in op

>He's genuinely insane.
I always assumed that Justin was the crazy one of the team. Specially considering his pilots.

Harmon is such a self obsessed pussy. Disgusting.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE ADMIT ALL THIS OVER TWITTER?

He's going to fucking kill himself, isn't he?

So what exactly did Dan Harmon do? What is he apologizing for?

We'll never know, that means every feminist gets to flick their beans imagining top oppression and punishing harmon for it

sunny is a goddamn shell of itself

Justin is the fun crazy. Dan is the scary crazy.