It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!

>It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!

>From my point of view I have the high ground!

Didn't darth maul also have the high ground? I swear to godd the prequels make no fucking sense.

>It was said that you'd destroy the green not brown us all! You were to bring balance to the bunch, not leave it in darkness!

>It's over Riley, I have your wife!

From my point of view, a bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your elevation based arguments. Give me something else.

>I've quadrupled my flip power!

I think they were underground, so they both had the low ground.

They weren't underground they were on Mustafar fag

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

He did, he just didn't seize his advantage when Obi Wan jumped up.

Obi-Wan had the moral high ground.

Also this

>Turn Padme against me, will ya? Get the high ground on me, will ya?

More to the point, why was there a blood mist from a lightsaber cut?

The point was the both Maul and Anakin were arrogant

from a certain point of view. Obi wan also unknowingly retaliated with a low level spin attack that threw Maul off, believing only Sith Lords to be able to master spin techniques

Maul is an alien, might not have been blood...

Can't believe none of you get this. Obi-Wan wins on low and high ground, he can be only defeated on the middle ground.

Fool that you are, you don't realize that from Obi Wan's perspective he had the high ground the entire time. So what he said was true, from a certain point of view.

Thats the point Obi-wan taught Anakin everything he knew so he wouldn't fall for the same trick he had used against Maul

You shut your piehole, mouthbreather.

Obi-Wan is fully aware that Anakin might attempt the self-same stunt that he did, hence why he warns "Don't try it", possibly referring to that exact manuever.

I.e. "Don't try it. I know exactly what you're gonna do and it won't work."

is this the greatest scene in all of kinography?

Did this film win an Oscar?

the high ground only applies to white people

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

After seeing what Obiwan did to Anakin, just leaving him there to slowly burn to death after he cut off his legs, I wish Vader had more seriously fucked him up in ANH instead of that disappearing thing.

It's actually consistent and linear.

It's because Obi-won learned from this experience he could've won the fight against Anakin after he tried the same jump shit just by slashing at him mid air.

Obi won learned how the higher ground has advantage because of this fight.

That shot is actually mirrored from top to bottom to help the view see whats happening.