Whatever happened to Ray William Johnson?

Whatever happened to Ray William Johnson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WfYyBp4Ln2s
youtube.com/watch?v=dGbecns2Tk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What year are you in?

He quit the show because it was making him feel shitty. He got a new guy who did okay, but he quit after just a year. After that the "show" was shit and everything Ray did was tied to some meme """""COMEDY SERIES"""" or his Riley Rewind shit.

He just quit doing the stuff that people were watching for.

He did everything he wanted on Youtube and sold his channel.

Transfered over to Facebook where he posts now in a more chillaxed manner.

HE'S DOING YOUR MOM

He quit his successful YouTube channel and tried to become an actor in Hollywood. Hollywood rejected him so he went crawling back to the YouTube channel. He doesn’t do =3 anymore on the channel so his videos barely ever break 50k views anymore. It’s quite the downfall considering he was the most subscribed channel on YouTube at one point.

He got OLD

he had a bachelors degree in history and never used it. SAD!

Same thing he's been doing from day one. Cleaning the urinals at the local strip club.

the real answer is, maker studio fucked him in the ass he had to retire after being worn out and his new album being cancelled

ROFL XD MAKE SURE TO ADD ME ON REDDIT PLS PLS PLS LMAO!@!!!!!!

his lolsorandom cuts and insincere reactions became the norm for so many other personalities, only his style and humor literally hasn't changed for a decade or more. all of his recent stuff is empty and soulless (much like his old stuff but now with even less of a captive audience)

his career needed to die and it did. lets hope it stays that way

He posts on Sup Forums in a desperate and misguided attempt at viral marketing.
>a desperate and misguided attempt
Just like your conception.

don't lie to me senpai. that was a great joke, or have you forgotten about this masterpiece?

youtu.be/WfYyBp4Ln2s

XD

DUDE PLS ADDX D

Ray William Johnson is part of Martin Scorscese's main circle since 2011, he's usually the second person to read the scripts he intends to adapt and usually gets ghostwritting credits on the rewrites.

He also makes a hidden cameo on the films, one of the less subtle was on 2016's "Silence".

I totally forgot that shit existed lmao. I was so into that guy's channel back then.

Tried to do something he's not good at. The majority of YouTube "comedians" don't produce their own content. They just take other people's content and shit on it in a humorous way. That makes them useless to serious Hollywood.

That's why Doug Walker failed when he tried to produce his own comedy rather than shit on other people's works.

He stopped doing his show so people stopped watching him because his new stuff was not as entertaining.

Get the fuck out of here, can you post a source?

Wasn't he the biggest youtuber at one point?

Youtubers now seem so flash in the pan.
Not like they weren't back in the day, but someone who was relatively popular a year or two ago, it seems like once they pass that 1 mil+ mark, they just slow down and either stop or do Twitch shit.

Why did it make him feel shitty? Because he was forcing himself to be positive?

he was in a shitty coming of age movie with the Flynn from breaking bad

What the fuck race is this faggot even supposed to be?

Are the Paul brothers controlled opposition? It's like someone is controlling them from behind the scenes.

He felt shitty doing the show because it wasn't creatively fulfilling anymore. He just didn't enjoy doing it anymore and it went from being fun to being a chore.

mexican/italian

Post pics of her hot girlfriend.

Dude logans corpse video stayed on youtube after youtube manually viewed it, and they even put it in trending, after people have been demonetized for so much less. And his apology video was put #1 in trending after. It's clear that the kike woman in charge is favoring them. And there will be nothing like the adpocalypse coming as retribution for this, like there was after Pewdiepie's kill all jews joke.

why do you care?

Yup.

>Are the Paul brothers controlled opposition?

Yes. Youtube very carefully chooses who will be successful. Not just because of thier own political agenda, but due to the political agenda of advertisers. If some advertiser/company says that they arent going to run ads on youtube because they dont agree with the content, then youtube lose precious shekels.

Its why youtube flipped it's shit on pewdiepie when he said nigger and dressed as a nazi.

This cocktail of internal political views of yt and advertising results in very 'safe' personalites and content being propped up by the search/reccomendation engine and trending page. Long form low effort consistent content is also encouraged because the longer videos every day means more adverts watched by the general public.

The reccomendation engine and trending page are not organic like they used to be before google bought youtube. They are all carefully picked by teams of interns and the reccomendation engine is made to give certain videos more 'weight' than others.

Lets plays, vlogs, unscripted rants, music videos, re-hashed talk show content. This is the garbage that fills 90% of the front page of youtube because it makes easy bucks.

doing what all these faggot criminal youtube stars do. absolutely nothing of value. Sitting around being the autistic man child he is because that's what drove him to do videos in the first place. Fucking piece of shit should commit suicide for displacing an actual contributing member of the community from buying a house because he has yewtube money.

>kike woman in charge giving a pass to aryan straight men

lol ok

He got rich and quit

You're trying too hard to camouflage yourself. Have an upvote.

>lolsorandom cuts and insincere reactions

=3 in a nutshell

Fuck this made me laugh. I guess I have to move to reddit.

Shit I remember watching this when I was a kid. Watching this now makes me cringe. I wonder how RWJ feels about his old videos.

Yeah but to be fair, even with the numbers he had when he was the most subscribed today they would be almost nothing compared to the current heavy hitters.

he makes sketch videos on facebook now, still getting millions of views.

Good post

Weird because out of any youtubers I see people here defend, it's them
>BASED ARYAN BROTHERS REDPILLING THE MASSES

Even PDP made fun of that faggot Logan. Or is he not /ourguy/ anymore?

They have never done anything red pilled, i think the only reason amerimutts here try to shill them is because they are american and blond/blue eyed, how americans wish they still were.

He is but it's clear he hates the paul brothers for taking his place as the cancer (even though he himself got tired of being it). Also he is happy to see his successors fall for the controversy monster that he got hit so hard by in 2017.

Sorry not the full story. And not the right angle.
Sure he was one trick pony, but at the time was also the most successful youtuber. If he still made videos he could make some views and be ok. The proper timeline is.

>One of the first really successful channels on YouTube, amateurish at first.
>Money started flowing, remember not a big competition back then. Most of 2015- and later channel haven even existed.
>got a lot of flack because back then people had more common sense. Chanel is reacting to 3 videos that got viral recently. Back in the day that was no consider "proper" contend. Jews from react and similar channels haven got their hands on YouTube yet.
>Got involved with a production company. Maybe the first properly produced YouTuber at the time.
>humor got worse tho, apart from the better camera, lighting and montage everything else got worse.
>at the time it was known to everyone he is one trick pony and won't have better idea.
>for his bad luck at the time he met the abomination now known as anna akana
>anna akana is gold digging slut, with no soul whatsoever, I can go deeper for her as a person but its so much better if you find yourself. Bitch is full blown psychopath, can't even hide it well. If you wonder what is all the shit with Max Landis look no further. Bitch will make or say everything.
>started making shit shows and push his god awful girlfriend into everything.
>finance gotten bad with all the bad ideas and failed projects
>stress become too much and he got another dude to make his only successful show.
>it was not bad but dude saw it is sinking ship and quit.
>he got replaced by token minority, that finally killed the show.
>his gold digging slut break with him, and that finally pushed him over the edge.
>he is not brendan fraser level of justed but pretty much irrelevant, and spend all of his money to try to push himself and his gold digging slut into Hollywood.

He works for old man Sneed now

what's he like
like, some youtube shit
Fuck off

Thanks user.

I watched one of his old videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=dGbecns2Tk0

It was so fun back then

>nerds
By today's standards, those 2 are normal white males
Fascinating.

His girlfriend (not sure if she still is) still gets work. I see her as a background character on shows or shitty movies every once in a while.

>Being this jelly

>anna akana is gold digging slut, with no soul whatsoever

still would tho

he is literally a two bit comedian now doing comedy festivals, making twitter/facebook skits and performing at random comedy clubs

People realised he was just riding off of others success

She is not his girlfriend anymore. Now you know what happened to him.

standard 56%

Sauce!

he is anglo indian
pretty much just a POO

>That's why Doug Walker failed when he tried to produce his own comedy rather than shit on other people's works.

You were sayin'?

YEAR
OF

THE
SPOONY

He got Anna Akana'd.