/rlg/ - Reylo General

Ancient foes Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018? (feel free to add anything you can think about on this list):
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>TLJ Blu ray with bonus content (April)

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: Thread archive: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aonh05
twitter.com/swankmotron/status/946946370748817408
twitter.com/exploreargyll/status/948514261810253829
mtv.com/news/2947273/happy-sad-confused-with-nick-nolte-and-daisy-ridley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for footnotes

endgame right here lads

Carrie Fisher said Rey will get a space kiss, didn't she?

first for autistic dumblrwhales and their femdom fantasies

how do i become adam driver lads?

SW Lego is canon.

But Rey domming Kylo is canon

>Wow! As I thought your body is so strong!
Kek, what did she expect? Kylo is Swolo, unlike manlet Poe.

You fags need your own containment board

/rlg/ board when?

Please mate don't you guys carry that discussion to this one too.

We're overwhelmingly heterosexual.

We have a containment thread that you can ignore. You just can't resist us.

How many times did his cock enter her mouth?

>Ben, open your eyes
More nip art WHEN?

Will she milk his tits or cock?

Yes. MOAR

Negro, if it's only in an easily filtered thread you're the retard willingly exposing yourself to this.

Kek, is that what that argument was really about for you two? Kylo being dominant or submissive?

Switch master race.

His body?

Damn, that's some based nice shit.

Based asians.

Wait, those longwinded paragraphs my eyes glazed over were about Kylo being a bitch or not?

Sauce?

>we became besties
Either that interview is bullshit, shes lying or they trying to keep it lowkey.

They are barelly together in promo media and Driver seems to actually transform into Kylo Ren while on set.

Whats a bestie ? I don't speak slag

Uh no, furry shit is just degeneracy.

twitter.com/aonh05

Yep, more properly worded but that was the gist of it.

I headcanon Kylo as submissive in bed but that has nothing to do with anyone's strength of character. I think he just craves structure and someone to make him feel loved and wanted. It's fanon sex it ain't deep enough to warrant arguments over canon characterization.

Best friend? Not from Bongistan so maybe that's not it.

>tfw you grew up in the era of anakin and padme instead of rey and kylo

They're just being kind. I'm sure they get along well but in no way are they actually good friends. To be fair, they're at very different places in their lives.

Bestie means best friend. However since he is a man, it likely means "love of my life" the way she is using it.

>But muh George Lucas hates the ST
>B-but they trashed all his ideas
twitter.com/swankmotron/status/946946370748817408

Or shippers shipping 2 actors irl who barrely give a fuck about each other.

We got amazing dresses and hair styles.

3 things:

1. Rey should be more autistic. She lived on a desert planet for most of her life with nothing but droids and a sentient blobfish for a guardian. She shouldn't be this personable/sociable.

2. Kylo should have gotten more fucked up by that lightsaber cut. Don't burn off his whole face or whatever, but at least Zuko his shit up a little bit.

3. Don't ship the actors, that's just stupid. They're playing a role and none of this extends into real life. Just stick to the characters.

Alright, have fun.

He's fucking her just like Harrison tugged Fisher. It's not that deep.

I literally said he switches and she sperged out on me for the rest of the thread. Don't mess with people's femdom fantasies, they'll attack you with their autism.

user, stop. Nobody thinks you were better than the other one. Leave that shit in the other thread.

Fuck off.

>nobody will ever love me like this
Why live?

THIS
Thanks user

Agree on all accounts. She could've had some flaws for starters. But that's the problem of female leads. If you get one she has to be perfect otherwise the sjwhales start reeeeing

HALO GRILS

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

When will this meme end?

Stick to the fiction, kids

Finally she looks feminine and not like a child. The power of white cock.

Don't tell me what to do, insect.
Alright, have fun.

You're right.

I can't wait for Kylo to breed her.

Rey shouldn't be a Mary Sue but she is.

He actually shouldn't even have a scar, but they applied bacta therapy or whatever too late so he has something to remember Rey.

>shipping people that do not exist

We're going to Chandrila bois.

twitter.com/exploreargyll/status/948514261810253829

I imagine him as both. He probably has a lot of anger he needs to take out in bed and Rey gets really feminine and vulnerable around him at times. At the same time, when he's being softer I can imagine him letting her take the lead.

That's exactly the type of setting I envisioned. Weird. There's still plenty of time tho, shooting starts in June I think.

do us all a favor and kill yourself

I remembered this scene to be less hilarious. The face he makes

Episode IX desperately needs to have the First Order ruling on Coruscant. The power structure of the galaxy makes no sense without it since it was literally designed to be the galactic capital. Disney ignoring it because it is part of the prequels is just stupid.

Then why are you here?

That's so non personable and cliche'd. You should learn how to properly insult people around these parts.

to ship real people

>Daisy called Adam for advice on her audition for Orient.

mtv.com/news/2947273/happy-sad-confused-with-nick-nolte-and-daisy-ridley/

>At 58:30 in the podcast

I thinks theres something there, seems like she can't keep a lid on it.

The Fuck
What is my tumblr thread doing here?

welcome user

we all know you have thought about it, just do it

she low key worships him but is intimidated by the fact that he has a wife

this
>tfw they won't ever be together

Her face also looks fat and swollen. Good thing she caved in for IX.

She was bulking to gain more muscle for the role. She'll probably do the same for IX. She's talked in interviews about how the goal was for her to build muscle so she was eating more.

Maybe Adam gave her some advice, since he was obviously bulking at the time too.

>Small brain - shipping two characters
>Bigger brain - shipping two actors
>Galaxy brain - shipping genderbent characters.
Ray looks like a Chad.

I've never seen that one of Rey, yet. I wonder how people would feel if it was Ray and Kyla instead of Rey and Kylo. I think nobody would be doubting it was romantic, then.

Didn't they say they haven't seen each other for a year and acted like they hadn't spoken much during that one interview while she was filming? Yet here she mentions she called him for advice. kek

what the fuck hes right

This is slightly better but still somewhat predictable. Again, try to make it sound more personable and true to life. What I do is I like to take lucky guesses, and sometimes I hit the nail on the head. Basically, you should start assuming personal information that might be used in a bullying manner against me. The more detailed the better. However, being that this is an anonymous site, this tactic works a lot better in real life, where you have multiple clues to guide you through the process, even if the person is stranger.

I'd fuck all 4 people in this image

Everyone around here would have insisted female Kylo wanted some light side dick even back during TFA if the genders were switched.

i wouldnt fuck chadrey but id definitely let him give me a blowey desu

I hear jumping off a roof is the easiest
don't keep us, and yourself, waiting

You're not wrong.

So you decided to ignore all of my perfectly sound advice? Your loss bud

fuck me, just how revealing can that image be

The power of being able to self insert into the hero. Why do you think there's so much whining over Rey not being a man?

You'd think shooting is not the time for bulking but to actually already be in demanded shape. There was no need for her to change her body anyway. TLJ takes place a day fater TFA, her suddenly gaining muscle wouldn't make any sense. She just had a "whoops" weight gain. In Adam's case, he had a previous movie where he had to lose wieght so he actually had a reason why his body wasn't fully ready.

This smells like a marriage buster waiting to leak.
Or maybe shes networking and shit, Adam is a pretty good actor after all and i'm pretty sure if anyone can give her advice its him.

Fun fact, she found her latest BF (Tom Bateman) while filming Orient Express with him.