ITS FINALLY HERE
YEARS OF ANTICIPATION HAVE LEAD TO THIS MOMENT
AND ITS HERE

FUCK DISNEY AND FUCK KATHLYN KENNEDY BITCHFACE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0QaO1Fpmk
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not yet. Still says 50% for me. Patience, Lord user.

lol

you lying twat

Fake news but it's bound to happen unless Disney takes measures

Keep spamming those reviews user! Got my VPNs ready for another go! Let's show that Kathleen Kennedy whore that us Trumpers will NOT take any SJW marxist propaganda in OUR Star Wars!

oh fuck

Yeah but wasn't still 91% until today?

Also Jumanji came out on top for 2 days in a row now

#LITTY

this is it everybody, the end of the mouse

Wow, the alt-right trolled the audience score
What news

why not a sticky yet?

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney is paying them not to let it dip below 50%

yeah probably, or just paying bots to spam the reviews to keep it over 49

probably Kathelyn herself pays it up with her salary

Did we light the fire?

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

why are the female star wars fans not rallying?!

Finally got around to rating it and made sure to mention how Porgs are to cover up animal murder but unfortunately I doubt anyone will read my review ever. Maybe getting Google to autofill after porg to link to that story would be a good thing to do.

>tripfag
>misquotes his banepost
Is it your first day here?

nothing will happen when it hits 49, whats wrong with you people

>female star wars fans
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because contrary to what KK thinks, old school female Star Wars fans don;t want to see everything they loved betrayed just for cheap laughs and to prop horrible characters up for the sake of virtue signaling.

>he doesn't know

he doesnt fucking know yet

noone tell him

Please 48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really suspicious how it stopped at 50. exactly 50.
almost as if they capped it or something.

>he doesn’t know

it still says 50 for me

wow

>false flagging this hard
Don’t be a faggot. Is your goal to convince us that we are spamming this? We know what we’re doing, and we’re not doing that
Is your plan to screenshot yourself and post it on reddit? That’s the faggoest thing I’ve ever heard

Sup Forums will suddenly praise it considering the contrarian nature in here

literally nothing happens, i dont get it either. WAIT why are we waiting for it to hit 49% its already a spilled over popcorn bucket. It stays like that all the way to 0%. PLEASE TELL ME

They're too stupid to use alt accounts

based whirrr poster

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

It doesn't drop that quickly. It hasn't been at 50% for very long. Give it a couple more days and it should hit 49% after more people see it and realise how shit it actually is, unless Disney spam a ridiculous amount of fake positive reviews.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>1 billion
SEETHING

this

I really hate american audience. This was one of the more recent american movies I liked because it was trying to be different, does not have a totally obvious plot from the beginning and suceeded in doing so. I take it that most expected some sort of zombie or monster flick, and disliked it for that reason but this movie actually suprised me in a positive way. I think the pre-shading and the dream scenes were a bit over the top, but it was totally worth it.

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

do you get paid per post or per reply from the mouse?

LITTY

The critics' score dropped from 94% to 90% as well after the public release. Any explanation, user? Blackmailed by Putin?

They're not real critics. Only the ones with early screening privileges are legitimate. That's why they have early screening privileges.

pffahahahaha

>guys wtf we zerg rushed some online scores and the shit still making money
>someone spot me bros, someone spot me!

I never thought Sup Forums was this faggie, but oh boy, literal faggotry on the level of the very side they are hating on.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV0QaO1Fpmk

YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

>Can't stop thinking about Sup Forums

it's still at 50%

WTF I love Jumanji even more now

>50%
truly brought balance to the force

Alright, let's enter Last Jedi as search term into youtube. What do we see? Mountains of praise of mountains of criticism/negative reviews?
All pushed by alt-right hackers?

I joined Sup Forums after the election, thought Sup Forums was based, even drank the coolaid, then TLJ came and the board showed its true colors.

Its literally ISIS level retardation without any actual power.

>still trying to force this meme

Did Sup Forums also create all the negative reviews that show up on youtube when you enter the search term last jedi? Is youtube infested with alt-right hacker or putin trolls? Or are these all just gullible prey who fell for our masterfully executed propaganda?

why must everything be Sup Forums to you faggots? I'm a liberal and I strongly dislike Disney Wars

lefties and righties both hate TLJ what the christ

it was just a bad movie with a big budget, that's all

being a liberal should be beyond the pettiness of these idiots.
Also, I hate TLJ too, and I am a liberal, too.

why don't reddit newfags lurk any more?

Fuck you

embarrassing

He's right you know

I thought it was supposed to hit 49% 300 votes ago.

well i guess not

LOL HE DOESN'T KNOW :DDD

90% of normalfags don't even know rotten tomatoes exists

it hasn't changed from 3.1 for over 2000 votes. something is going on

John Wall status?

SHOOK

What true colors? I've been afk from tv for some time. Explain

>he thinks Sup Forums is where all the competent Sup Forums posters reside after Moot banned Gamergate.

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
fuck I got excited

based

>PS4 hat still on

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Why would companies invite people to their movies who would talk bad about it? That's just stupid.

>tfw fellow /nba/ fags on Sup Forums