What the fuck is his fucking problem?

What the fuck is his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seems like a petty alright fella to be honest.

I should replay Firewatch, really enjoyed that game.

Bazinga XD

He's a normal man with a family, you autistic ruseman.

AIDS

Too satisfied, he has a family and a big weiner so he doesn't have adequate bitterness to hate movies like the rest of RLM.

what a cunt

Bi-hourly reminder

youtu.be/CJP8J84vzTA

he was so mean to len before they met him

He's a jew bitch. Don't trust jews. They run hollywood and most of the west, and have turned WWII into a creation myth for the NWO. Hitler is satan, nazis are demons, the fall is racism. Yes yes, marry a sexy black woman goy.

Pretty sure his wife pegs him.

Nerd culture normie. GET OUT.

RLM also has some big weiner meme going on like Cinemassacre?

Oh my....

He got AIDS at the release party for PLAY. He has a chip on his shoulder about it.

Is this some sad attempt to get on tim and eric?

Drunk Jack >>> Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh

>jack is better than josh
nigga what?

Name 5 times Josh wasn't a wet blanket with no sense of humor

>normal
no

He's scared to touch his own penis and acts accordingly.

Oh Jack...

he grew up on a farm

He loved TLJ.

Name 2 memorable Josh moments

>Firewatch shirt
FUCK THAT GAME STILL MAKES ME MAD! SUCH FUCKING WASTED POTENTIAL.

Pay attention to the special thanks in the credits. You'll have realized your grave mistake.

Blood Debts

He is not drunk.
Drunk AIXS moby is the best

Tumblerina voted for Hillary btw.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT THE WHOLE FUCKING PLOT IS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW 3/4s OF THE WAY THROUGH AND A MAN WHO LIVES IN A HOLE SET UP A WHOLE RESEARCH COMPLEX WITH 6 BEDS IN IT!

He looks like fucking bald Tobey Maguire

>Blood Debts
Fuck you made me rewatch the episode. He literally just hosted the conversation of the movie and twice almost spoiled the ending and Mike later saved it in the editing.

Throwing Rich's copy of Steel into the ocean, Pointing out to Rich he just repeated Mike's touch football line and then being unable to stop laughing.
Name one memorable Jack moment.

Josh is top tier in Re:Views, my dude

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

not really a meme since it hasn't caused a scandal or anything like Mike Mattei, but Jack is hung like a horse

Fucking this.
Really felt like those hipster faggots realized they bit off more than they could chew and decided to say "fuck it" and make the whole thing about a dead kid.

jack > ernie niles

dicks two big