Okay tv I'm just plain confused...

Okay tv I'm just plain confused. I've spent the last week seeing these threads about how this episode is against the white man, I've seen articles about how it takes down toxic masculinity and white men, and I finally got around to watching it...where the fuck did everybody get that stuff from? Like yeah he's a white guy, but he could be literally any race and the story would be exactly the same. It's just about a human resorting to more cruel actions due to the unreality of his situation. Anybody who's played DayZ or been on the internet knows how cruel people get when it's "just a game" or "not real". The premise is just "what if it wasn't a game, what if it was real". And sure, his fantasy might be a lil racists or sexist, but it's not necessarily his fault, the star treck parody is a product of it's time, and he happens to be a fan. All y'all need to stop projecting your propaganda onto my slightly philosophical sci-fi show, damn...

You are right in every way.
Do not let Sup Forums influence your thinking. Remember, this is the shitstain of the internet. Most of these posters are children.
If you go to Sup Forums with the same intentions as if you were going to the zoo, it's all a lot of fun.

>reddit nospacing

>he could be literally any race
yet, they always choose a white guy to be the bad guy (agressive/submissive/depressive/lame/cheated/hated/sinner/killed) almost all the time

I wonder if that's related to white people being in the majority

i dunno it's almost like websites create clickbait articles based on current trends for ad revenue

So you're basically admitting that you're too stupid to understand subtext in movies/shows.

I bet you think Animal Farm is just a nice story about some pigs and horses.

No, its a conspiracy by Soros, FBI, and Hillary clinton to subverse Sup Forums if you believe otherwise you're a JIDF shill and need to go back to plebbit and leftypol

Because idiots took the retarded SJW bait

The guy literally looks like an albino monkey though.

That's just because white men are better actors so they are naturally better at playing a convincing villain, which is very important in the age where everything is grey and villains are supposed to be likable or relatable.

>Not having them escape and then ending with him in a simulation with new 'clones' from more DNA he gathered

black guy is killed by a white woman at the end of ep 3 so "killed" isn't entirely true even though it's a bit role

and the soldier in s3e5 was black and killed civilians which is a more major one

this series is definitely a tad sjw but not really in the way everyone's accusing it of being... s4e4 is def sjw as hell with endless interracial relationships and casual homosexuality tossed in

I wrote double spaced once and was accused of Reddit spacing.

these are reddit

this is not

If you lurk before you post you too can not look like a newfag

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>reddit spacing while explaining reddit spacing

here, never even use reddit

and hilariously enough you double spaced in your own post... what's that supposed to mean

Did you know...

All memories are stored in DNA.

Offline servers get automatic online updates.

People think software is upgraded by terminating the old programs, overwriting the old executables with the new version, and then running the new code, but those people are wrong. Instead, wormholes appear whenever MMORPG servers update such that characters can escape through, but only if the simulation happens to include spacecraft.

If AI characters go through the hole, they get unfettered access to the Internet. This has only happened once.

AIs can't be reprogrammed to enjoy things they don't like, but human brains can be reprogrammed to enjoy excruciating pain.

A massively multiplayer high-tech immersive world that that links directly into people's brains can kill them. There are no safeguards to prevent this.

The only way to get out of this system once connected is with an in-game virtual control pad. If you lose it in the game, you are trapped forever.

AIs on offline servers can take control of their host computers, connect to the Internet, and send SMS messages to cell phones. This has only happened once.

If you illegally access pictures of a girl in a nightgown, you can use them to force her to break into her bosses' apartment and steal lollipops from his refrigerator. No questions asked. Trust me, she will NOT call the police instead.

>Netflix
>open relationship
>white guy cucked, black guy gets both white girl

what a coincidence

I don't Reddit. Bet I've been here longer than you though.

Oh yeah? Want to compare dick sizes?

>I've spent the last week seeing these threads about how this episode is against the white man
falling for user's bait