D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-dad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AW0LeQZ9SNY
youtube.com/watch?v=RFRs2U2pnH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>his mom made him retarded and crippled by smoking while pregnant
>his dad works hard to try and fix him
>still hates his dad

The last scene they're all together sort of confused me. He sees his mom attack his dad with a knife and despite being on his dad's side immediately prior he suddenly lies to the police for his mom's benefit.

funny thing - did you know this actor is retarded in real life as well?

because he realized Walt was a meth cook when he learned that hank was dead

I'M PISSED OFF! YO-YOU'RE....YOU'RE A PUSSY!

funny thing - did you know this user is retarded in real life as well?

could he defeat negan ?

depends how far back negan is leaning

so he was gay with his buddy right?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

What a terrible actor. Why didn't they take more takes so he could get his lines right?

W-w-wuts for b-b-brekfes

>i have to live with a disability!
>meanwhile Walt has to live with backstabbing friends, a cunt wife, a shitty job, a retarded son and now terminal cancer

It's true though, the kid really is disabled.

>retarded
He'a got cerebral palsy you jackass, he's not retarded

i miss these

Even if the kid isn't clinically "retarded" he still acts like a retard.

You say it like thats a good thing.

t-t-t-t-today junior!

He's a physically retarded, dumb cunt.

YOU CALLED THE COPS ....

ON DAD?!

>>his dad works hard to try and fix him
You can't fix CP

He has CP, he's not retarded (although some people with cerebral palsy are retarded, not all of them are)

t. user with CP

Don't be mean

Retarded means slowed or stunted growth, whereas he has a defect. And so do you.

It's kind of funny that Breaking Bad is a watered down version of The Sopranos in every aspect, Vince even went so far as to try to make a more boring, do nothing version of AJ that has even less of an impact on the plot. While watching Breaking Bad, I was hoping they would actually do more with Flynn, but I guess RJ Mitte didn't have the acting chops to carry any heavy material

why was walt jr such a faggot

Skyler had you much soy when he was still in the womb.

you really can't blame him though, he's retarded

>w][w-whems b-bweakfast...!?

what did he mean by this?

user, you shouldn't brag about having CP on your hard drive

WHY YOU GOTTA BE..WH-WHY YOU GOTTA BE SUCH A....A BITCH!

>wow what a great audience

Very funny and most definitely not the first time I've read this joke

God, why didn't they do a retake? That delivery was so awful.

Dude, why are you trying to defend him so much? Does he make your p-p-p-eepee hard?

>go to family dinner after a heavy day at work and a headache with your cleptomaniac wife
>this dumb unco nephew throws a fit like anyone is supposed to care what affects his deadend excuse of a life

Shrader had a hard go of it

>projecting this hard

How gimped up are you, user?

Nah, I've hit the nail on the head with what your deal is over this twink.

Why did this characters piss me off so bad? It's not just the disability or speech impediment it's something about the attitude. I don't know.

>I have palsy
Lol. Everytime you walk it's like walking the dinosaur. REPTAR

I've seen RJ Mitte in real life. He's not retarded

It's pretty mild. Can so most things no problem, I talk normally and have been put in normal schools (used to be a top student too). My posture and walk isn't perfect but other than that you wouldn't be able to tell. I have problems with my non-dominant hand and leg (spasms and shit) but it only happens when I'm nervous, try to hold things or make complex gestures.

Nah, my walk isn't perfect but it doesn't look like what you're assuming. There are many different conditions of CP.

>takes one sentence to btfo you
>w-w-why do u care
Retard

Shut up reptar

Says the twink himself

Yeah, sure, you really btfo'd me with a non argument.

In retrospect, that was one of the best decision vince has ever made

Walt jr didn't have that much screentime in the show, and not only he wasn't the dumb slutty daughter, he was the only kid. Not counting Holly since she's too young to be annoying. That one time when he went full emo was with the Finn phase which didn't really last long.

Ozark, Ray Donovan, The Shield, Tyrant, even the fucking The Sopranos, when the "le anti-hero" has a family, and has dumb teenagers, it's the worst part of the show. Always

That's why Breaking Bad was also above all the shit that the other shows always have. Sex. Fucking. Walter White never fucked another woman other than his wife. How crazy is that? No, seriously. Think about it. There's so little sex and relationship drama in Breaking Bad it's fucking crazy when you think about it. That's why I will respect BrBa for the shit it did.

t. a literal retard

>Sup Forums can't read

Not surprised

>i fucked ted

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Not to mention that his dad is a fedora-tipping soy cuck

BRAVO VINCE

>soy cuck

what did he mean by this?

retarded means slow
was he slow?

youtube.com/watch?v=AW0LeQZ9SNY

d-d-d-devil behind the wheel

>t. user with cerebral palsy
why on earth would you say something like that on Sup Forums? people here are fucking assholes. anyway wish you the best user.

Schrader actually addressed how gay Walt Jr. was. 2bh it didn't bother me at all. I think Gilligan just made Jr. that way so he could show that Walter had a family, but Jr. was so aloof and easily manipulated that he wouldn't get in the way of the plot progression. Same case with Holly. Quite smart really.

Pretty much. It's a good way to handle it but Gilligan basically cut out the entire family storyline and replaced it with one clueless wife understanding nothing. Gilligan honestly isn't a great writer, he just tries to make a scene and to be honest so much of Breaking Bad is filler because he doesn't take a lot of his side characters seriously, or write them as very smart.

Lel

>YO, GATORADE ME BITCH!

youtube.com/watch?v=RFRs2U2pnH4

Stop bullying cp-kun. He is cute.
CUTE!

God damn I forgot about these.

Such a big difference

>CP
user, I…

He hears Skyler accuse Walt of killing Hank after he returns home unarrested.