X Files S11 Recap

Don't talk to me or my partner's son ever again

Someone please explain what's going on. I'm lost.

wtf I want a Ford F-150 now

wtf so its his brother?

Or CSM is lying

mulder is a F-150

So if last season was some kind of vision, what about the MOTWs? Did the Were-Monster never really exist?

It all makes sense now

I think it was just the last ep that didn't happen

Scully halucinated a bunch of side episodes in her super important vision of the future

someone refresh my memory. wasn't spender burned to shit? i dont remember what happened after that

what if we're the aliens sent here by humans to conduct experiments on the planet inside of a simulation DNA conspiracy

>Scully hallucinated Mulder having a hallucination

Deepest lore

Makes sense.

That would be funny, though.

>the "where's my sister???" arc is now "where's my brother???"
BRAVO CARTER

So far there have been 3 My Struggle episodes. You're all being rused. Remember Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man? My Struggle will turn out to be his novel.

Scully paid for his reconstructive surgery I bet

Wait, if its only the last ep, how did CSM look back to normal in this one? He looked like Hell all last season.

why the fuck is reyes with csm wtf is going on

Oh shit,Bravo Carter indeed.

Mulder is a cuckold
> Virgin fbi agent vs Chad Gman

it's like poetry

I am a huge xfiles fan and this episode was a 6/10 at best

still enjoyed it

Do you guys not remember the last episode of S10? There's alien DNA and everyone who doesn't have it is going to get space-AIDS.

Idk but they already know miller and einstein so it has to be from mid season at least.

the thing is i dont want to remember s10

Yeah, and then it never happened. Scully just imagined it.

>My Struggle will turn out to be his novel.
you mean the one Mulder was dictating during his road trip

I must have missed something in the new ep
It had a good episode

mytharc was never good
MoTW is what made the show good

They really shouldn't have Duchovny do those voiceovers, they never sounded good and now they're even more contrived.
It's almost strange that this is the case when the mytharc is so central to the character development.

Mulder is a character in the novel.

No,it was great the first few seasons.
They just didn't think the show would be on this long so they had to make it up as they went along.

the myth arc was fun up until around season 5ish

>Oh my God Mulder! Your father's dick is so much bigger then your's!

>Mulder is the protagonist of CSM's novel
BRAVO CARTER

Mytharc was good until they killed the syndicate. Then it fucking blew chodes.

My Struggle = Mein Kampf so Chris is a Hitler fan? is he /ourguy/?

So…last episode of season 10 was a vision of the future?…ok then… and we still have a convoluted nonsensical alien virus plot…

Every time they try to 'fix' the myth arc stuff they make it so much worse

When will CSM stop torturing scully?

anyone know of a good place to stream this in high quality? the fox app is being really fucky and won't let me sign in with my provider and i'm not able to download episodes with a torrent at the moment

this episode sucked and you guys know it.

>mytharc was never good
kill yourself youngfag

I think the arc was good until the syndicate was killed off. Then it had nowhere to go but stupid.
>motw made the show good
Everyone loved the arc shit in the 90s though, I was there. My parents used to groan at motw and they were normie as fuck.

Also the name (Min Kamp iirc) of the autobiographical novel series by that norwegian guy

>implying Mulder and Scully even fugged
once your lungs go black, you don't come back

It was cool back when it was just "Aliens want to colonize the Earth and there are corporate and government big-shots involved in their plans"
Then that couldn't be the case anymore and it got more convoluted and less cool as time went on

why did they think supercharging the x files to have shit CONSTANTLY happening was a good idea? it's like they took the x files and gave it to the csi team. it even looks like csi now.

>why did they think supercharging the x files to have shit CONSTANTLY happening was a good idea?
That's how TV and movies work these days. Why do you think Poe Dameron cracks so many jokes in the first scene of the first two Star Wars sequels?

ok then how do we go back in time?

ADHD is more commonplace than 1993

The CSM is obviously lying.

Alien virus is the refined Purity Control derived from the black oil found inside the alien body. They probably took out any element of it that might accidentally gestate an alien inside the host.

One of the first things I noticed about the last season was how the show had been dumbed down for current audiences.

yeah the mystery is gone, the slow pace that draws you in is gone, now they fucking show aliens and shit all the time, pretty ridiculous.

> Scully marries CSM
> Mulder gets to literally fuck his mommy
BRAVO CARTER

It was all a dream.

you have to be going at warp speeds while you slingshot around a star

Just like the new star wars, every has to be be made for retarded faggots these days, even if it wasn't that complicated to begin with.

Or maybe vision of a possible future.

Where's the proofs? I didn't catch that part of the new ep

it's like the people writing this show forgot this show was at it's core an investigation drama. shit happens, they investigate and try to figure shit out, more shit happens, they figure it out, shit happens, the end.

just stick that formula. STOP FUCKING SHIT UP

>the proofs?
kill yourself

Would be nice if they retconned this episode into a dream, too

look if you don't want to tell me why I'm wrong then I'm going to post in every thread that you people are just too stupid to remember the plot of the last episode before the new one. Tell me why I'm wrong and I'll fuck off

That was a huge cop-out, but the happening was really way too Out There for X-Files.

I guess they're not allowed to make a show aimed at the 30+ crowd any more. They want to draw in all the little cock suckers but they'll never really the xfiles, it's old shit to them.

Look if you want people to answer you questions try not posting like a retarded nigger.

Will there be a scene of Mulder and CSM double double teaming Scully?

Look fucker the season finale of the last season happened, it's canon. Deal with it. It's the same timeline. No visions, no dreams.

im surprised they haven't brought fucking krycek back yet

I'm pretty sure he ded

That makes absolutely no sense.

Which means it might actually be true, on this show.

you think that will stop carter? HA. he'll be back as some clone or some shit

Wasn't Krycek the guy that tried to choke Scully?

You post like a stupid nigger. You haven't watched the full episode. Fuck off you little cunt.

no that was some random nobody

Why doesn't it make sense?
You type like a double nigger
>You haven't watched the full episode.
Then what was I doing between 8 and 9 tonight?

fuck i hate how in nu-x-files they feel they have to spell out EVERYTHING by having characters explain everything instead of just implying things and leaving plotlines open to interpretation.

fuck off casual

It does get annoying having everyone monologue all episode, but they are totally feeding disinfo with CSM's speech intentionally.

Well they only have 10 eps to get it done

>Where's the proofs? I didn't catch that part of the new ep
too busy taking cock in your faggot ass you little queer.

>csm is william's son

jesus fucking christ i give up. carter has lost his mind

Shut the fuck up kid

may scully's shaven puss sooth all our souls.

If the S10 finale really did happen, then there was no explanation how Mulder isn't practically dead, what the UFO was, where that guy from Talk Soup went, how the virus was stopped, why no one remembers any of it, and--although this could just be really good surgery--why CSM doesn't look like hamburger anymore.

Thank you, that finale was so incoherent that I had a hard time keeping it straight even though I just watched S10 a couple days ago

CSM has to be the only guy that could walk off a missile to the face.

>Who is General Leia Organa

>guy

gender isn't real

i think what happened is the alien ship sent scully back in time. something like that.... i guess. nothing else makes sense unless they're going for "durr it was all a dream hurrrrrr"

SHITLORD GET OUT. GENDER IS A SPECTRUM

what about agent smith?

Agents are shown to be able to take over any NPC in the Matrix. He swapped his avatar from one host to another.
Also he's a program or something.

I guess he could take it then. robocop as well.

she's his slave now