>2018
>still no Mr. Plinkett Last Jedi review

Why doesn't he just end his meaningless life already?

reddit le tter memedia

more important:

>NO HitB 2017 roundup
>NO Fuck you, it's January 2018

>complain about them taking too long to release a video
>complain when it's rushed compared to the original videos
I wonder when Mike an hero

>>still no Mr. Plinkett Last Jedi review
Are you sure he's doing one?

It's going to be garbage if he does it before the blu-ray release.

Didn't the TFA one only come out in the following october?

this thread is
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDSS

They wait for the Blu-Ray release so they can include clips from the movie.

These things take time.

it barely even covered how bad TFA actually was, it just ripped on the fanbase mostly instead.

TLJ has a lot of easy ammo for them to work with. If they can't put one out by the end of the year I would be pretty surprised.

Are you retarded? How is he going to make a review without footage?

Can someone tell me who's who from reddit leddit memedia? I have no interest in e-celebs but they're brought up a lot on this board, and I can never figure out who's who. I thought Plinkett was the chubby numale, and the guy in OP always looked like Jay to me.

Mike is pictured in OP's image. He does the voice for Mr. Plinkett in the Plinkett reviews, but Plinkett is played by Rich in the live action skits (who is pictured in pic related). Jay is the skinny one.

>pretending you didn't know this from context clues
who am I, where am I, I'm so cool I don't know anything about anything

its fucking the 3rd day of jan, calm your tits

>wanting some unfunny hack to give you your opinions

TFA wasn't even bad.

They called the last jedi review the last last jedi review. I thought that put a pretty fine point on it they weren't doing one

but you know they will for the bux the fucking HACKS

It was called The Last Last Jedi review in reference to the fact that their review was late and everyone else on YouTube had already released a review.

So his video could get instantly removed because it shows copious amounts of the movie which at the moment is just cam rips? Good idea

The next Plinkett Star Wars review will be similar to the "Star Wars Awakens" review in which RLM will set their sights on Rogue 1, The Last Jedi, and the politics behind the scenes.

>ME CAND WADE FO NESS WED LADDER MEDYA BIDEO