What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Those cunts violated the NAP by trying to steal his teddy bear

my immediate thought was to all those videos of boston dynamics guys kicking big dog and shit like that. "oh shit its fuckin little dog back for revenge"!!!!!

also the way it handles a gun is fucking hilarious.

The way it handles a knife is terrifying

Just wanted a friend

wants to scream but doesn't have a mouth

>tfw you are not give a means to convey verbal communication
>try to write letters in bullets
>people keep getting in the way

it was hunting down communists

>risking your life for a bear

stupid episode

Not to mention
>get three members of a dwindling human race killed in the process

The hacker guy explains in the beginning that it was crazy and pointless and the other two explain that it was for a dying child and that they'd be other needed supplies for the community in the supply run too.

We humans are just the sex organs for the mechanical Gods. How can we compete against them?

It was created by cis white men from boston dynamics so they are evil because white men are evil goy

I felt like the entire episode lacked purpose, it was just kind of evil-robo-dogs hate teddy-bear thieves, no other real context.

Is english your second language?

My whole hang up was the dogs weren’t invented yesterday, why did it take them until *just* now to figure out dumping paint on their very exposed head blinds them? Having a big can of paint should have been standard walking around defense gear.

And for the sake of argument I’ll assume the reason they didn’t do that had to do with scarce resources, and they didn’t have access to it- they should have had SOMETHING. Those things are insanely dangerous and they have a giant vulnerable weak spot- before you even thought about leaving safety you would bring something with you like paint.

Or like a net. Just bring a net. It won’t stop them permenantly, but it would definitely buy you enough time to get out of whereever you were if you were trapped and possibly to safety

Well it had a purpose, that if a machine is programmed to murderify you without any sort of context than that's what it's going to do. It can't be begged against, reasoned with or bargained for a lesser sentence, you can't even offer it something like the location of others, it's just got one purpose and it's going to do it.

But then they had to fuck it up by having it pull the dumb horror cliches because they just couldn't figure out a way to survive it otherwise.
>Oh it has her cornered in the car on the edge of a cliff. Well, it has that whole sight thing where it can see rocks and the like, I'm sure it'll just push-
>I mean now that it broke the glass I'm sure it'll just shoot her since she's point blank
>I mean now that it jumped inside it'll blast her leg and at least then it'll-
>Nope, it just jumps into the worst spot and fucks around long enough that she could escape and it falls with the car.

It could've been "Terminator but right to the point and terrifying" but instead it was "Survive against the tiger/crocodile/puma/whatever in every animal attack movie but the animal is a robot doggo" Right down to climbing a damn tree to escape it.

What a waste.

A net is unironically the best weapon in any combat situation

nigger real life isn't scooby doo

is black mirror a good show?

Yeah but this episode is honestly the worst one yet

white christmas and that's about it