This was one of the dumbest fucking episodes of any show I've ever seen

This was one of the dumbest fucking episodes of any show I've ever seen

Also, General black mirror thread. Are any season 4 episodes not complete shit?

No

Y she kill da blind babby

I called the hamster bit as a joke. Can't believe they actually pulled that

I thought it was pretty entertaining. It was completely ridiculous, but every episode was ridiculous. This white woman though was the most sympathetic character this whole season.

Talk about a deus ex rodentia. I'm only 3 eps into this latest season and they're all kind of stinkers. The ugly mom watchers her ugly overgrown daughter one was really bottom of the barrel though.

Also AI are not humans and self-respecting person should give a shit about them.

This is more inline with what the series used to be about rather than the try hard pandering episodes. It's still bad though.

Ep 4 is worthwhile

I watched like 3 or 4 episodes of this bullshit a year ago.

I like the premise, but the stories were just trash, with horrible acting.

>most sympathetic character this season
How so? All I saw was a selfish cunt who thought she was going to be popped on a 15-year-old murder that she didn't even commit. What did she think was going to happen, life in prison? And what did happen? Life in prison, except with a bigger body count.

it's like poetry

DJ and Museum. That's about it.

DJ was pleb normie bullshit

>Guy just wants to write an anonymous letter to the wife of the dude he killed 15 years ago
>Dumb roastie kills him

What the literal fuck were they thinking this season?

>USS Callister
Fun episode completely ruined at the end. Zero reason why the team didn't die, zero reason why the guy got stuck in the empty sim.
>Arkangel
Heres an idea. Instead of the worst episode of black mirror, do this: The safety filter stays on, it starts blocking more and more. Shit goes wrong, it can't be turned off. More and more of the world stresses her out, by the time she is an adult everything is filtered aside from her mother. The kids basically blind and deaf to everything else.
>Crocodile
Some bitch kills a bunch of a people... Thrilling.
>Hang the DJ
Acceptable episode, nothing special but not shit.
>Metalhead
Dude if we put this subpar romp about a woman running away from a boson dynamics dog in black and white that'll make it art, then people can't say its bad.
>Black Museum
Held together purely by the kino tier Rolo.

I thought the Arkangel tweest would be her accidentally turning the filter on after beating her mother to death.

She was the only one put in a bad situation and she decided to secure her own future. I felt for her, felt admiration for her. She wanted to save her own future. And she killed some inbreeding muzzies with her.

>Arkangel
>Time skips to the daughter in old age
>Mother on her death bed, rest of the world a blur. She dies, daughters left with nothing, kills herself

>Heres an idea. Instead of the worst episode of black mirror, do this: The safety filter stays on, it starts blocking more and more. Shit goes wrong, it can't be turned off. More and more of the world stresses her out, by the time she is an adult everything is filtered aside from her mother. The kids basically blind and deaf to everything else.
I actually thought that's what would happen as soon as it was brought in.
I completely agree on the list too, although I liked Museum a bit more than you did it seems.

>She was the only one put in a bad situation
Sure, if you ignore her ex who she killed (and who would have been the only one seriously held at fault anyway). And if you ignore her husband and child. Her selfishness put them in a bad situation.

Has there ever been a show as uneven yet popular as this?

Just saw the first two,

Ep1 made me rage and skip a lot of it, terrible, easily the worst ever for me. Only redeemable thing was the Star Trek parody.

Ep2 was okish, boring, uninventive, sloppy, but at least wasnt like Ep1.

This series is dead but normies will eat it up like a feast, now it is time to wait for the inevitable Mindhunters death.

Being an anthology makes this different then other shows since every episode is it's own thing which can be good or bad. Other shows have good and bad seasons instead of specific episodes.

you watched the netflix season, its shit. you should have watched the first or second season

Monkey needs a hug.

>DUDE NPC RIGHTS LMAO

fuck blacks, NPC LIVES MATTER

>arkangel
But that would be too fucking obvious. We ALL would see it coming.

>Acceptable episode, nothing special but not shit.
hang the dj was more boring than arkangel