Don’t let him kill.me!

Don’t let him kill.me!

UH... I-I'M TOO WEAK! I'M TOO WEAK!

>poast yfw u realize disney saved us from george lucas and the sequels are K I N O say it with my nibbas!

WELL STOP SHOOTING LIGHTNINGS BRO

HOT

>those fillings
You would think such advanced space-faring civilizations would have better dental hygiene

HE HAS CONTROL OF THE COURTS, HE'S TOO DANGEROUS TO BE LEFT ALIVE

>I-IM TOO WEAK

>plot and scheme for years, have to be cordial to an organization you've dedicated every waking moment of your life to destroying from within
>finally get to cut loose and murder them en masse
I hope to one day experience that same level of sheer joy

Why didn't he stop the lightning the second it started hurting him?

he had to bait windu into thinking he actually was defeated

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MACE HELP ME HE'S TOO STRONG

Where is that from?

I hate this new trilogy but I'm glad Sheevposting is back.

If Disney really wants to make their own prequels, how do you think they will handle Sheev?

They'll make him a black woman that didn't need no massa.

A New Hope retard

Disney's A New Hope remake

Feels good
Do people honestly think this garbage is better then the original duel?

black woman is the villain? nah they would pay arnold a billion to play sheev and then scratch their heads why this movie didn't bring in 4 trillions like their board of experts told them

I ain't going to lie but I think RO's Vader scene was kickass but making old Obi Wan some super badass looks stupid.

How is it a rule of two if there are Sith eerywhere all the time and every Sith is fine with it?

((They)) gotta keep their diversity quotas and making Sheevina a strong black woman that kills that slaver Plageuis checks multiple boxes. Hell man Billy Dee hasn't even been referenced in this new trilogy and he was a smooth ass nigga I wouldn't mind seeing again.

ULTIMATE POWER!

Inquisitors aren't full blown sith just assassins, Maul became fed up with the shit, and shut up don't worry about semantics.

why did he age rapidly

obi-wana IS some super badass.

>a septuagenarian war veteran and a lumbering husk of a man in a cyborg body moving like that
Same reason I dislike the Vader scene in Rogue 1.

ANAKIN PICK UP THE PHONE ON MY DESK AND DIAL 66...TELL SNOKE I NEED HELP ARRRGGGHH!!!

I'm not talking about your shitty 3D cartoon, friend.

Nigga was old as fuck, fencing suits older saber wielders better.

>Asks about canon
>disregards canon

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand, as you yourself were pointing out. Are you alright?

LOOOOOOOL BTFO

He didn’t, he always looked like that. Sithery kept him looking smooth and supple unless he “let it all hang out” while in private missions out in space doing sith stuff.

But it's the force. Windu wouldn't suddenly switch styles just because he got older and neither would Obi-Wan.

Look at oda he jumps around with the force while being 8 centuries

stay mad, drumpfkin, you are Sup ForumsT/F/O/

>retards still think to this day he wasn’t faking here

Chancellor Palpatine, I'm back on the menu

Both TCW series are good but Rebels is mostly trash apart from few episodes.

t. sidious

>baneposting, menuposting and sheevposting
A daring synthesis. But what was there tax policy?

The flightplan I have listed with the council has me, my good friends, and Dr.Evazan.

((We)) don't take republic credits out here.

Vader's speed in R1 really wasn't out of character. Yes he was having to swing his lightsaber faster to deflect that many blaster bolts but he was actually walking at the same pace he usually does. Vader is slow on his feet but not with a lightsaber.

The original duel was trash.

It objectively is better. It's as good as the awful lightsaber duel in Return of the Jedi, and that was the best duel of the original trilogy. I don't think they had invented choreography back then.

Why is Obi Wan's face desperately trying to leave his hood?

>n-nah bro, I was faking it. Hahaha
Palpatine pls

THE JEDI ARETAKINGOVAH!

So I was never sure, are these fucking hilldawg pictures genuine or were they made to parody their inability to meme?

>Do people honestly think this garbage is better then the original duel?
It is

fan-made remake of the original duel

honestly yeah. Maybe a bit too action-packed for that particular matchup (vader and old obi-wan) but it closer resembles the intensity of the lightsaber battles from the prequels and TFA , which is one of the few things those films did right

dude the force lmao