Did he play this role well?

Did he play this role well?

I swear this faggot ruins everything he's in for me

WHY WAS HE CG IN THAT LAST SCENE
WHY WILL NO ONE TELL ME
WHAT THE FUCK

Leto went so method on his role he kept on cybernetically augmenting himself until he was literally just a computer generated .gif image.

...and his face will shine down the corridors of time for as long as humans exist.

Half the problem was his overacting, half the problem was the cliche writing
Totally generic god complex stuff

What

Yes

What does a specific god complex look like?

I liked his visuals and the little drones but he didn't really do a lot in the movie. Could have been kino, was just kind of there.

Yes

He was inconsequential. As was the movie as a whole. Do I have to be some retard like you guys for this movie to give me "feels"? I thought it was generically boring

>david bowie was the first choice to play this role
:(

I liked his neocortex but his medulla oblongata was hammy and kinda just there like I think. Therefore I am quite positive his cerebellum was bland half of the time.

Same.

Read this substantial post, it's only one line.

Villenueve will crush a Herbert adaptation, he has test-ran multiple core concepts of Dune in his filmography

>Read th

Stopped reading there

i thought he played it uniquely well. one of those flawed, his blindness, geniuses with a god complex.

Not a big fan of Leto, but I loved him. The scene with him interrogating Deckard is perfection.

You're still reading this

I don't know but a well-written character with a god complex doesn't come off as a saturday morning cartoon villain.

Which one is on your mind?

this would have been transcendent. leto was fine, but ironically enough it felt sort of soulless. someone with a bit more gravitas like bowie could make more of an impact in the relatively small amount of screen time given to the character.

David Bowie would have played it the best there could be. Rest in peace, I love you.

Bowie played a fine Nikola Tesla in The Prestige too for the small amount of screen time he had.

Mads Mikkelsen would have been perfect for the role. Proof me wrong.

The reason I posted that is that I heard The Villeneuve wanted Bowie first. I've liked David Bowie for a long time, I'm not being a faggot.

His character was written poorly, and Leto also overacted.

Ended up super cartoony.

That would have been perfect. Although he would be way older than Leto.

gravitas is in the plebcore bingo card. it's lamentable the dearth of a real opinion around here. o wait you really believe the clap you spew affects anyone's thinking

David Bowie existed and was desired for the role before his death.

still waiting on the cartoon you are comparing Wallace to. cite a scene, post a link.

So? He's dead and got replaced by Leto.
Mikkelsen would have still been better than Bowie and Leto imo.

GODDAMNIT WHY WASNT THE WHITE CAPITALIST UBERMENSCH INDIVIDUALIST PORTRAYED AS A WALKING DOG WHISTLE TO MY SYMPATHETIC LIKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I'LL KILL YOU FROG LEAF BAD PRESS BAD PRESS BAD PRESS

Than Leto yeah. Not than Bowie.

Are you having a stroke?

This, also give the fucking role to an older man and stop perpetuating the meme that jared leto is a good actor, overacting is his trade mark

>plebes so used to protagonist-antagonist conflicts they recoil when the antagonism comes from situations and environments instead a le personalized le big bad

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH I WOULD HAVE ACTED IT THIS WAY FUCK YOU LETO ITT: TIMES YOU ACTED LIKE NIANDER WALLACE: COOL, VISIONARY AND BEARS THE BURDEN MISSED OPPORTUNITY DENNIS I'LL RAPE YOU IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME ME ME I DIDN'T SEE MYSELF IN WHAT I WANTED TO SEE IT SHOULDVE BEEN ME RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARGH

that shut him up. show me something memeticist

Why is 2018 pewdiepie acting in my autismo sci-fi flicks?

What was his role in the story again?