Mike is superior to Joel

Mike is superior to Joel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKYk0eFbtVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Absolutely correct. Seems like a nicer guy off screen, too.

nay, they are equal

Butch Deadlift

Crud Bonemeal

His episodes are more crystallized. Joel's delivery, in the host-segments AND in the theater was stoned-out-of-his-mind.

You speak truth

>Mike is a laid back guy who genuinely seems cool and made the most of his time on MST3K and now does something similar for the fans
>Joel is a whiny faggot that is constantly butthurt everyone likes Mike better and made a reddit tier piece of shit “reboot”

Couldn’t agree more

Scud Meatkick

Dirk Hardpec

I like him because he's a Christian and a Republican

wtf i hate mike now!

... is what i would say if i rated comedians based on their political leanings, but i'm not a dumb shithead like you

Someone needs to do Virgin Joel and Chad Mike

UMMM MOVE OVER SWEETIES MAKE ROOM FOR GENDER DIVERSITY, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT BOYS ANYMORE

It's not even up for debate. Jonah is shit tier compared to Joel and Satanic tier compared to Mike.

Suddenly i feel like a cigarette.

Dart Hardwork

it is known. Mike is best.

duh.

but Joel is the creator, he gets all the credit in that department.

Joel just isn't an entertainer and presence like Mike was. He had a sharp wit, actual character perspective through comedy. A presence to go with the robots.

Joel was just doing his best and having a good time - which is great, but he wasn't working.

#
Technically, yes, even though Mike was the head writer for all of the Joel seasons after the first CC one (in other words, all of the GOOD Joel seasons).

Joel may have come up with the idea, but Mike (and Kevin, who doesn't get enough credit) made it successful.

Trace's set design is the reason this show worked.

This but unironically

too bad about the scifi seasons tho

What? The Sci Fi seasons have some of the best episodes (especially the final season, when they were already facing cancellation and therefore no longer bound by the constraint of having to stick to sci fi content).

Sci-Fi era was great.

Mike was great because he could banter with the bots because he was like a brother to them, not a father.

bump

i liked joel better, he seemed more laid back

Kek

Just watched Phantom Menace Rifftrax last night. Hitting Attack of the Clones soon.
Mike is the better of the two, though I wouldn’t call Joel bad by any merits.
Any specific Rifftrax that are must-sees?

Twilight saga.

Yes, I am serious.

reefer madness easily, especially with th shorts leading into it

Actually those were the first I watched. Think they were in a humble bundle or some shit. My friend had a free house over one summer and had a monster bong. Good times, good times.

Karate Kid Part 3 one of there best
also here's my favorite MST3K eps
youtube.com/watch?v=tKYk0eFbtVg

>Chicken of tomorrow
>Delta Knights
>Mitchell
>Touch of Satan
Good stuff. 9/10
Missing Pumaman and Werewolf.

Needs more Laserblast and Giant Spider Invasion.

Also, Wild World of Batwoman doesn't get mentioned often enough. Nor does Escape 2000.

Both of those are there.

Err, I meant Space Mutiny, not Laserblast (always confuse those for some reason). But I see Giant Spider Invasion and Escape 2000 are there.

I want to kiss Gypsy