Fuck you, Sup Forums!

Fuck you, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7ny8k6/jon_bernthal_the_punisher_to_altright_fans_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean pol

not everyone here is a nazi cultmember

fan of character =/= fan of actor

The decision to make Frank Castle a transman whose children were implanted embryos from a crackhead was progressive and fresh take on the character. The pain of losing hir wife’s children was so palpable and compelling. Alt-right neo nazis BTFO again.

rude

Welp, another show I won’t be watching, I’m gonna tweet Trump about this and let him handle the situation.

why didnt he turn off the router and tap the wife?

That's not what they believe.

>Sup Forums

Look landwhale, just because retarded white autists come to this board doesn't mean we're all white retarded autists, stop trying so hard to fit in fatass loser

he's literally half Jewish of course he 3ould say that

Lemme ask you something tv

fucking kike

> say's there not a nazi

If you haven't cut off your dick and pretended to be a woman than that's clearly not true.

Who even identifies as altright?

Fuck you for typing it before me, you meme loving fuck.

Any proud white man, soyboy.

Speak for yourself. Everyone I know including myself is a proud white nationalist, not some limpwristed libcuck like you. But tell me where you live and I'll be sure you join the shitskins on the day of the rope.

>check the AV Club article's comments section
>most of the comments are calling out Bernthal for not saying FUCK THA POLEECE to his cop fans

>Everyone I know including myself is a proud white nationalist
I know where you live

>tfw the full quote has him saying he's proud to be a military icon
>tfw this is enough to trigger Chapo Trap House fans

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/7ny8k6/jon_bernthal_the_punisher_to_altright_fans_fuck/

Crazy commie fucks

>reporter corners you into a out-of-nowhere political question
>don't want to look bad by acting like you're okay with the alt-right while trying to continue finding work in Hollywood
Not that I even give a shit about what actors think to begin with, as long as the work is good, but there isn't really any substance to this.

The cucks here going "but I'm not alt-right".

It doesn't matter if you are alt-tight, I just worry about how easy it is to control you with labels, the same pussies that don't look out for their own self interest because worry about being called racist.

That's fine. I wasn't a fan of how shitty Punisher Season 1 was anyway.

nobody its a term made up by libshits to make conservatives look bad

If the alt-right were Nazis, I'd actually support them.

jew

he's a cuck. a terrible actor. bad punish er portrayal.

t. falseflagger

>dude racists are BAD
Really turning society on it's head.

what does alt-right even mean at this point and what aren't they responsible for?

Jew to his goyim fans: "Fuck them. Fuck the goyim."

I HAD AN ALT RIGHT BUT I LEFT RIGHT LEFT

Just a coincidence

>there will never be a good Punisher TV series
I just want to see some shitdicks get FRANK'd.

>hollywood attacks the right
Whats new?

Fuck off namefag piece of shit

That's a tripfag, newfag

>make conservatives look bad
it's to differentiate normal conservatives with the very extreme right crazies
problem is, too many people are calling everyone alt-right even when very undeserved

If you think that's bad, you should see some of the shit he posts on Sup Forums.

>It's not what you said it is, problem is it's exactly what you said it is
Neat.

reading comprehension's not your strong suit, I see

>problem is, too many people are calling everyone alt-right even when very undeserved
And why are they doing this? To make conservatives look back. Same way people call all democrats SJWs. It's exactly as the first nigger said.

>not everyone here is a nazi cultmember

nothing about you is strong

>Jewish actor who relies on left-leaning Hollywood parasites for income stating "fuck them" to the "alt-right"

I M A G I N E

M U H

S H A W K

Well.. he IS a jew..

that's what it turned into. that's not why it became a thing.
as was explained, if he actually read what was in front of him (and comprehended)

LE 53% FAAAAAAAAACE

not an argument

Wait how does saying The Punisher is shit make me alt right?

There is no longer a "right," there is only an alt-right now. Unless you are already an established politician or celebrity you don't get to be anything but alt-right.

It is why it became a thing. Either you're saying liberals invented it to differentiate between alt-right and conservative in an attempt to protect conservatives from being painted by the same brush, or the conservatives invented it. Both of these ideas are fucking retarded.

>OP posting the edited version

>Both of these ideas are fucking retarded.
It's retarded, but it's why they did it. They were attempting to not treat all conservatives like a monolith.

Then MSM and celebs then treated them like a monolith, because political tribalism is a bitch.

Lol, you don't get to choose, silly prole. The politburo decides whether you're a Correktvolk or not.

>They were attempting to not treat all conservatives like a monolith.
Treating all of the opposition like a monolith is the basis of American politics. Have you been asleep for the past five fucking years?

>posts pic of Clinton's Home State

What did the retard mean by this?

I recognize it's how it all works unfortunately, but that doesn't mean there aren't attempts to not do so at points.

>They invented a term out of benevolence and it just accidentally became slander through misuse and a few bad eggs
Right and it was hillbillies who came up with the term "Bleeding heart faggot," to differentiate between the good guy liberals and you, and it was just a handful of Sup Forums tripfags who applied it to all of them. You're a fucking retard.

I wouldn't get caught dead discussing sports on Sup Forums

Lol both the actor and the character(s) he plays are always faggots

>literally never get another acting gig again if you respond in any other way
s-see, you fucking right-tards!!!!! Everyone hates you.

I wonder what these cocksucking actors would be saying if the system of rewards and punishments was flipped? I.e. loose millions of dollars in work opportunities if you spout multiracial/multicultural bullshit and receive career/social benefits if you support race realism. What do you think these bimbos would be saying?

Well, the alt-right is anti-american in the contemporary sense which doesn't make the reaction surprising. The Punisher is a modern character - ex cop or ex military - meaning he likely has modern sensibilities about what it means to be an american. That includes junk like the "melting pot" as opposed to early white nationalism, which even the founding fathers disagreed on.

The alt right is essentially chipping in with those founding fathers of america who wanted the country to be explicitly white nationalist. They would be considered fundamentally anti-american by most contemporary standards.

>They invented a term out of benevolence
you're saying that, not me
it's because they still thought they could "convert" classic conservatives over to (D). You're reading an awful lot into things I haven't said.

>You're a fucking retard
ironic

You can't read into things that haven't been said, you fucking retard.

this has got to be bait

I really want a politically correct Punisher now made for gun hating vegans.

>#TransWomenAreWomen
I disagree.

Reading into something is finding meaning that isn't there. You can't find meaning (inaccurate or otherwise) in something that doesn't exist. This basic disconnect with logic is why you're a fucking retard.

EY RICK..M'ASKU SUMFIN MENG.. WUDDABOUT THE SIX MILLIUN? HOW YOU GON' PERTECT THE ZOG, RICK? HOW YOU GON' PERTECT ZIANISM?

You (the subject) are reading into things I haven't said (invented a term out of benevolence) and because of that, saying that I'm retarded

>why you're a fucking retard.
even more ironic

Nobody said that, you fucking retard

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

ZOG
zombie occupied government
Am I right?

You can't read into something that hasn't been said, user. The very idea of reading into something relies on there being something to read into. This is not a difficult concept to grasp. You are still a fucking retard.

>still failing reading comprehension
>continues to deflect to draw attention from made-up strawman

>You are still a fucking retard.
irony off the charts

>deflect attention
You said liberals created the term alt-right in order to differentiate between good guy conservatives and bad guy conservatives. However you want to spin that, it remains utterly preposterous. You using simple idioms incorrectly is just a side-attraction to your shit-show.

I agree with him, fuck the alt right. Also after watching Legion I realize how bad the Marvel Netflix shows are.

user, Dems kept making the claim throughout the election that they could convert traditional conservatives away from Trump so Clinton could win
You being uninformed doesn't mean other people are retarded. The DEMS are retarded for thinking they could do that, but it's what they were attempting to do.

You seem to think because an idea is preposterous, people won't do it.

>what is a republican controlled state

The term existed for six fucking years before that election.

>pissing off potentially half of your fans

Liberals aren't very bright.

Sup Forums isn't alt right

in a completely different context

You are legit fucking retarded.

>half of people are alt right
lmao this is what Sup Forums actual believes

>Netflix Marvel capeshit

>Alt-Right fans

Uh, Jon, I don't think you're message is necessary...

nobody really it's a media scarewords used to pidgeonhole people going against the narrative into an easy target. All those people with differing opinions and ideas, well they're obviously a coherent entity called the alt-right we can easily attack of course.

He already did by ending net neutrality. Now Netflix will have to cancel a bunch of shitty shows that aren't profit driving but exist merely for propaganda to pay their bandwidth bills.

>he thinks Sup Forums is alt-right
ask them what they think of richard spencer or milo

u get called alt right for anything nowadays, this word lost its meaning

>Unironically using term "alt-right"
Guess how can I tell that you've been on this website for less than two years.

I mean, if you're not a white nationalist and you're on Sup Forums you're probably a pedophile.

I'd rather identify with the Nazis tbqh.

Nobody identifies as alt-right
It's attributed to the extreme right wing
And nowadays, misused against a lot of non-extreme right wingers as well (or even some moderates who try to give a non-emotional perspective)

>TransWomenAreWomen

Would real women be comfortable sharing a restroom with it?

Literally the Alt-Right, which is like ten guys out in Virginia living off Richard's trust fund.

Why does the punisher look like gypsy male prostitute?

Sup Forums hates the alt right