Ywn be 11 and binge watch South Park on dvd again

>ywn be 11 and binge watch South Park on dvd again
youtube.com/watch?v=upPQ1TNd8Ak

jews

Are you able to be on-topic and post?
Respect board boundaries?
Say anything more than a three-lettered word?
Have any ability to reason outside that three-lettered word?

You Sup Forumsfags who have the unfathomable ability to focus on borders, while violating board-borders, is nothing more than hypocrisy.

You idiots honestly think about Jews more than most daily practicing Jews, which is truly pathetic.

Another thread ruined by Sup Forumsfags outside Sup Forums.

Go ahead and delete it, won't change the fact that Sup Forums are punks and Mods on every other board are too lethargic to enforce very simple rules.

I used to watch the first season at my friend's house on VHS tapes years ago. It blew my mind back then.

>being this butthurt

The Jew is immunized against all dangers. One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.”

>boogeyman
Lmao nigger

Jew

>being this butthurt
Pray tell, how anything I said was wrong in any objective way?

Have faced more Jew banter in real-life (army) than I have ever seen on Sup Forums (outside Sup Forums).

It isn't bantz when you ignorant idiots have no other arguments to put forth other than Jews. It is more insulting when you idiots speak highly on political borders, but no respect yourself in borders elsewhere.

I wouldn't be here on Sup Forums, as long as I have been if I could not stand the heat of the kitchen.

Continuing to argue no matter the juvenile remarks having no effect.

At least the like-minded guys on /his/ take a little more effort in their truly biting replies.

Borders are subject to whoever controls the land. Even Sup Forums understands this. You just misunderstand their position. Although it doesn't seem like they have ONE singular position, not even on kike bastards like you.

Land belongs to the conqueror. If you can't defend yourself from Sup Forums cunts then you don't deserve a board.

Very Hobbesian of you, so all of Sup Forums is a state of war?

Why then are some rules and borders respected, but not others?

>Pray tell, how anything I said was wrong in any objective way?
Ok
>Another thread ruined by Sup Forumsfags outside Sup Forums
you could have ignored it and nobody would have said a word. instead you took the bait and ruined the thread yourself. well done faggot.

>so all of Sup Forums is a state of war
all of life is a war to stay alive. living is fighting. so get used to it.

11 years old....dvd?

fuck i'm old.

>watching South Park
as long it ain't Season 20 and 21, you're good

cute doggies!

>reddit spacing
>actually upset about Sup Forums
Jew

I would've said this was too obvious, but apparently this was great bait for some retarded reason.
probably the reddit immigrants who don't know any better

>Using The Lord of The Rings against Sup Forums
Ok, pal, go fuck yourself.

>complains about three-letter word
>proceeds to abuse the fuck out of another three letter word boogeyman
Nice job derailing a potentially good thread though you retarded autist

Trey Parker was never funny

You're not wrong but derailing the thread just made it worse, its Sup Forums its the nature of the beast. If you don't like it fuck off to Reddit!
I can't remember how I really discovered SP but I remember watching early Family guy at a friends house.
Whats wrong with the new seasons I find them funny.
We don't deserve dogs.

Fractured but Whole shows they still have some talent left in writing. Pissing myself laughing at that game.

Bull fucking shit. Where do you live?

Been to conflict-zones, and sincerely doubt you know what Hobbes meant or I do.

I should not have to ignore them, my whole point being is that these threads are meant for a certain board, and this discussion is outside that board.

reddit spacing has never been a legitimate critique, ever.

Go into the professional world, think they want a wall of words?

Apparently it is all bait from that point of view, though what use is bait without the ability to reel it in your catch?
Why? Legitimately why?

That is non-argument, and since you assholes get so hot-headed by muh "reddit-spacing", I'll continue.

this

>jewish
>in the army
The odds of this are extremely low, unless it was in the IDF.

Ohh yes, that is what I was looking for.

So Sup Forums is the victim, right?

I am not responding because I feel victimized, I am responding because you all have the reasoning of children and the simplified danger outlook of children, that danger is from a sole source.

My experience with you assholes is an entire worldview that circumvents on how the Jews are lowering your status and opportunity.

Sound familiar?

>You're not wrong
>We don't deserve dogs

dvd? nigger I had the first four seasons on VHS

fucking kids

U.S. Army user, and I served mostly because every other generation of my Jewish family served since arriving in the states. Not all served in wartime, but myself included, over four American conflicts.

>The odds of this are extremely low

Will fold to that, the number of fellow Jews I ran into could be counted on two hands.

You're not going to get much. When reddit took Sup Forums, they also spread out, especially onto Sup Forums. If you wish to discuss anything without some retard screaming jews, you're going to have to find another site.

...you know you still aren't an American and never will be, right?

Fuck off jew. South park is degenerate

I do not accept that.
Again, explain how I am not?

No more edgy comments, I start these arguments with Sup Forumsfags (OUTSIDE Sup Forums) because they normally lack any ability whatsoall to back up their cutting remarks.

Had some good discussion on the matter on /his/, and at times /k/, but this board seems to harbor all the retards that are unable to reason an articulate message for those deep-seeded feelings.

Hey you... I wouldn't be here forcing this stupid discussion if you idiots could separate one board from another.

If you were on Sup Forums right now with this, I would have never responded. But you bring your shit into whatever other house you enter.

My home board is /k/, where I like to see discussion on weapons. I come to Sup Forums to discuss movies and television.

See a pattern?

one 3 letter word caused you to sperg in an entire thread.

getting back to the subject at hand. i miss these intros

You, like everyone else is still missing. The. Point.

Call it sperging, whatever you want.

All I want is on-topic discussion, that is literally it.

Across multiple-boards, "one 3 letter word" drives multiple threads off-topic.

Do have any idea how difficult it is to discuss threads on
>IWI (Israel Military Industries)
>conflicts/battles involving the IDF
>the IDF itself, all arms
>impossible to discuss future operations

Not to mention this as my vacation board, cannot go a thread without several highly and ignorant over-simplifications that are off-topic without any additional context.

Just want Sup Forums to stay in Sup Forums, that is all I have been saying the entire time.

How hard is that?

because you force it off topic bitch. Just take the hit. and move on

>Jews
>moving on
user, I...

>Just take the hit
If this was about one thread and one board, I'd completely agree with you.

This shit happens in nearly every other thread on every board I visit. On /k/ you Sup Forumsfags bring nearly every topic in an unintended direction. Every day.

Stop acting like I'm the stick in the mud. No dog shitting on another yard thinks they are in the wrong, but it doesn't keep others from getting pissed.

Time is a flat circle. You're 11 years old and binge watching South Park right now.