Archer live-action when?

Archer live-action when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ez_qFyz3zpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We already have James bond

Archer's voice makes up most of his character. I don't know if Henry can pull off that smarmy Jew voice

youtu.be/Ez_qFyz3zpU

why

>not having the whole movie lip synched with original voice cast

we need a live action Lana
one of very few 2D character i wanna fuck

people like you are literally so stupid that you deserve death.
fucking this.

What would live action bring to Archer? Nothing. It works best as an animated show with its iconic voice cast and art style that is unlike any other popular animated show.
To make it live action is take away all the best reasons you like the show in the first place. Fuck off and kill yourself you absolute retard. Shit like this is why nobody in the mainstream takes video games seriously because their first exposure to them is live action films adapted to please mouthbreathing cavemen like you. Dont do the same to cartoons.

You'd never find an acceptable lana

Nobody's mentioned it yet, but Archer is funny mainly because of his voice.

Never. Archer wouldn't work ask live action. Part of the charm is the voices, settings, animation.

Don't remind me about Aisha Tyler. She's too pure for this world.

I'm not a fan of the actor (I don't even know his name... Henry something) but Jesus Christ Sup Forums, he's got a sexy, smooth, manly voice. He's got the voice of a daddy who you'd do anything for.

When the fuck are they making a sequel for this?

They already ran out of ideas for the show, I shutter to think what a movie would be like.

Probably a bunch of unfunny meta-humor, like them meeting their own voice actors.

I just started watching this show, love it so far and noticed 12 seasons then pondered why has it never got as big as other animated shows?

She the only coloured who has ever done it for me

The character design was made before she was hired. It is based on a local Atlanta stripper who answered an ad to pose.

>husband of 20 years and only boyfriend since highschool divorces you once he finds out you can't have children

She needs a hug.

>All Comedy Scenes
How you not gonna have the sandwich scene?

Jesus did they never try for kids before, why wait that long into a marriage for kids

I was not aware is there any pics of real model online?

NVM I found this

This nig pretty much plays live action Archer on LA to Vegas.

Or this guy he already played a spy

wow Cavill actually looks like he has hairs here

nobody got big enough hands