What are your thoughts on the roastie epidemic?

What are your thoughts on the roastie epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for women in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/adelaide-mother-escapes-jail-sentence-after-bashing-eightmonthold-daughter-with-a-spoon/news-story/88ffbab4d5ff9f2952ee6e4f303feedf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone ought to kill the cunt. That's my thought.

The ultimate redpill is that all women are useless whores that get the power because of beta orbiters. If all men were Chads we would live in a futuristic Utopian world where roasties still don't have voting rights.

ouch

>And I’ll be having part custody within the year

Whats gonna happen to the baby?

lol makes me think about that time louis ck went on tv and talked about how all mothers are heros

What's a movie where a manipulative roastie and her beta orbiters get BTFO by Chad?

I'd fuck the shit out of that insane woman. Look at her ass!

such an act of bravery my kind sir *tips fedora back*

Who the fuck said anything about bravery you lil faggot? God to hold her down and punish her for her vile acts.

I think I'd cut her hands off.

i admire your vigor gentleman! *tips fedora even harder*

>she got lucky and escaped being locked up in an all female resort/spa

Why do you keep saying that?

oh jolly jeez he doesn't even know how cringeworthy he is!

Dredd

Dear Zachary

You need to purge your legal system. Just lynch most of your current judiciary.

>Just lynch most of your current jewdiciary
FTFY

>court dumping

I want a movie where Chad, Stacy, and some virgin loser go on an adventure together. In the beginning Virgin thinks Chad is a couch but realizes he's an asset to the team, especially as brawn. Stacy is basically useless but not annoying so you don't really hate her.
Chad and Virgin continue to become close friends. Eventually the party meets an implied female(male). Stacy hates her(him) because he(she) is cuter than her.
Finally, they reach their objective and Stacy is suddenly revealed to be the true antagonist of the story. An epic battle ensues and by their mught combine the heros defeat Stacy and her rostie/beta minions.
Epilogue is told by Virgin who has become a wise old wizard. Chad married Trap-chan and they had thirty kids. A happy ending.
The moral is women are unnecessary.

Just when I thought my sensitivity has been dulled to numbness. This really makes me feel awful.

Are there no decent humans left in man, Sup Forums? Is this how the West ends? Tell me you actually feel empathy for the baby and father so I don't vanish into the night with nothing but lonely grief in my heart.

inb4 bald assumption

is this the plot to 'bladegunner', that movie that you all like so much?

someone need to rip that cunts arms and legs off. she needs to die in agony.

Worry not. It pains me to see injustices like this. There is still hope left in men.

What kind of useless court would do this?!!

How could we allow this? I mean there used to be decent people... why didnt they stop it?

>soyboy beta judge pardons her because she's attractive
Kill that faggot

I'd take that spoon and beat the shit out of her.

The west is lost. The US is decadent and Immoral as fuck now a days. Is there still hope for the dad and her daighter?
Why the fuck did she walk free? Let alone why is she keeping custody to begin with?

Don't worry user, nuclear fire washes away the filth of this world
We only need wait.

where is this cunt now? update on the situation?

Find a mirror, user.

>September 2017
Can't you find up to date things to shitpost about
>Sup Forums filename

She's Australian, not American.

Dude, it's several months old. Nothing has happened. That's it. She got off because the judge said the injuries weren't serious and because the woman is a mental case.

Because of tolerance and politeness. Quietly accepting behavior that you disagree with only allows it to fester and grow.
Our grandparents should have done what their grandparents might have done, and forced people like the woman in OP's pic to be sterilized and/or thrown into prison.

Instead, the """""Greatest Generation""""" spoiled the Boomers rotten, who passed their rot on to us.

>that primal urge to kill you feel when you see stories about monsters harming children like this

"Women" in their 20s and 30s were never grown ups. There's a reason that most of human history treated a wife the same as an older child, why men were expected to continue teaching them to grow up and act appropriately. They might have intelligence, which they use to manipulate quite well and get what they want, but they are not mature enough to grasp complex ideas of moralities. That doesn't start to happen until their 40s at least and even then it's on par with a guy in his 20s. This is only a concept unknown to modern men because of the past half century of propaganda about equality. Literally 99% of human history knew this. It doesn't mean they are bad people. No more so than a child reacting wrongly because they don't know any better. So I don't think the answer is to humiliate them or try to deny them a basic level of respect. Just don't trust them with anything important any more than you'd trust a 13 yo boy. Don't let them get into a position where they can really cause damage without consequence. And don't accept them as being as capable of sound judgement. Just think of them as a really gifted little kid. Smart but still won't clean up their room.

Why do people that have no business being around kids still get to see them?

This

Fix your women or you are not going to have a country anymore.

So she still has the kid?

Shit judges and/or legal systems which fail to prioritize a system of justice based solely on equivalent crime and punishment to hopefully rectify errant behaviour. Also the fact that ones personal feelings or unrelated beliefs will find their way into decisions thus perverting justice.

Far as I know. There's no information about it.

>Australian
Makes sense, 80% of women in this country are scum, and being from Adelaide puts it up to 95% nothing but abbos and drug addicted whores down there.

Heres the article
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/adelaide-mother-escapes-jail-sentence-after-bashing-eightmonthold-daughter-with-a-spoon/news-story/88ffbab4d5ff9f2952ee6e4f303feedf

Seriously Australia is way more cucked when it comes to women and feminism than any other country, we let them get away with literally anything because of their vaginas.

You're not alone. Basically every Western country does the same.

To be fair, our (((legal))) system is barely that and judges let off absolutely anybody far too easily. A man who spent an hour trying to run people over in his car was released on bail because "he wasn't deemed a potential threat to the community". Judges here need to be more known to the community so they can be executed in the streets like the dogs they are.

Men create the roastie epidemic, if you disagree you're part of the problem

but traps can't get pregnant

Please...

just like one of those african faggots who kicked a cop in the face on boxing day was released on bail despite already being on probation for assault and stealing a car. this place is a fucking joke. I'd love to see this human garbage lynched.

>Judges must be executed in the streets
This. No wonder you cunts are always shitposting.

The phrase which should be allowed to enter popular culture is 'women are the way they are because of weak men'.

In a way he's right. By falling all over ourselves to get at their vaginas we give them a sense they can get away with anything.

she is so fucking hot though

see

What can be done though? We are bred from a boomer generation that sold 99% of the western population morally and economically down the river so they could get """desk jobs""" where they did nothing and go on yearly vacations around the globe.

>Australia is way more cucked when it comes to women and feminism than any other country
The fuck are you on about?
Have you seen the shit that goes on in Europe? Feminists in Sweden had a vote to ban Asian female immigration, while still promoting massive refugee quotas.

We have feminists at universities, but that's about the extent of it.

On a large scale, nothing. We're properly fucked. In your personal life just never put them on a pedestal, don't let them get into positions of control over you, don't trust them, and make sure they know their value is as an interchangeable fucktoy.

Protip: this attitude may actually get you laid more.

>Feminists in Sweden had a vote to ban Asian female immigration
wat

Not with that attitude.

hot girls are insane im dating a 8/10 and shes fucked in the head

You're women are cunts but your dudes are bros.
Face it. You're living on an island of Chads and Stacies.

>On a large scale, nothing. We're properly fucked.
This. We're too far gone.

It can be argued whether or not we ever had any real choice to begin with. A lot of people seem to think that the killing blow came a few generations ago, and we're just sailing through the aftermath in preparation for the end.

What's clear, despite where you lay the blame, is that there is very little we can actually do to solve the problem. Unless we're nuked and get a soft-reset of sorts, the problem is unfixable.

You mean 6/10 mr. Sup Forums standards

Used up cunt as wide as a toilet bowl

your hand is just 5 out of 5 user

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Yeah I’m hoping for some nukes in the third world shitholes where all they do is fuck and starve. Once the radiation dies down we can claim it for our own.

fpbp if you disagree with this then it might be too late for you.

Agreed. When you meet Australian dudes you can see the shitposter within bubbling just beneath the surface but in person interaction keeps them civil. They're usually pretty funny.