Just finished the second season of this and it's great. Why do you guys hate this show and call it "Mr. Reddit...

Just finished the second season of this and it's great. Why do you guys hate this show and call it "Mr. Reddit?" The MC doesn't use reddit and seems more like a dude who'd browse Sup Forums. I almost missed out on this kino because of memes.

General rule of thumb is “If someone could enjoy it, it’s reddit.”

I really dug the first season, and what I saw of S2 was pretty cool. The use of that one Beethoven piece in the second ep makes me smile every time. Something about how it’s all framed, I guess.

where can i watch it? i don't see it on netflix.

The shows creator is an insufferable libtard

He's a marxist.

>Why do you guys hate this show and call it "Mr. Reddit?"
We don't - we call it "Mr Kino"
The 3rd season is the best so make sure you keep watching.
>The use of that one Beethoven piece in the second ep makes me smile every time. Something about how it’s all framed, I guess
You should watch The Fall (2007) - that piece is a big part of the soundtrack, and just seems elevating everytime it's played.

You should only use this board for exposure. I would've missed out on several shows and movies, if I didn't come here. Doesn't mean I listen to the opinions. On the topic of Mr Robo, people tend to say Season 2 is the worst, but it was my favourite, because it was more character-focused. Every scene that focuses on Rami is a joy.

Exactly

Elliot is just a fucking edgelord that makes normal people cringe

Little fat kid ruining a perfectly aesthetic suicide really rumpled my ronnies.

The Tarsem Singh flick? I’ve been meaning to take a look at that, the production design looks fucking orgasmic.

Download or use a shitty streaming site. The main character is a hacker/domestic terrorist so he'd approve.

This is the one annoying thing about the show. I hate how they randomly add in parts of Trump rallies when the show is set in a dystopian past.

That said, I try to separate the art from the artist. Not to mention I don't relay subscribe to identity politics so some one having a different opinion than me doesn't make me butthurt like a lot people on here. So even if he is a filthy commie the show is still enjoyable.

Plus, it's got Christian fucking Slater.

He had a traumatic child hood and suffers from Dissociation Personality Disorder, severe paranoia and horrible anxiety. Are you really that surprised he ended up being a paranoid, anti social, edgy weirdo? Something can be "edgy" without bung bad. Do you want every thing to be happy and chipper all the time.Using the term "edgy" to dismiss something is not an argument.

It's just a meme,doesn't have much relevance to the show.

that sounds like Sup Forums more than reddit.

1st season is great, 2nd season just manages to hold on. 3rd season goes full retard unfortunately. Altho the 3rd season probably has the best episode from the series in it so its almost worth watching
Refering to eps3.4_runtime-error.r00 before anyone asks

Normally I watch at least the first season of a show before deciding whether or not to carry on.

I really couldn't get past the first episode for this show.
>Starts off interesting
>Establishes how he's a good hacker man
>expresses the character's frustration with the system
>expresses the character's frustration with the system
>meets someone
>new person expresses frustration with the system
>another hour of people expression frustration with the system.

But how is the show reddit?

Elliot is Mr. Robot...

what's a decent streaming site?

Yeah I know, how does that change anything I wrote?

because its popular..and Sup Forums is full of contrarians especially Sup Forums
and it has liberal leanings

It means he isn't talking about his frustration with the system to a new person, but to himself, which explains why something so unlikely would occur.

>popular
It got renewed for season 4 at the last minute and its been doing pretty poorly in the ratings.

So do you guys think season 4 will be the last one? I hope that they can wrap it up nicely if that's the case. Honestly I feel like the ending of season 3 was a few scenes away from being a satisfying conclusion.