Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11069178/Rotherham-researcher-sent-on-diversity-course-after-raising-alarm.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well he wasn't wrong

the moment we take advice from mafiosos is when we have bankrupted as a society

Francis Coppola always acting as the long arm of the state department; This movie came out in 1972, amidst political turmoil in Italy...and do I need to mention The Last Emperor and when it came out?

>the moment we take advice from mafiosos is when we have bankrupted as a society
Not that mafiosos are particularly virtuous or anything, but they're far from the bottom of the trough. I'd take their thuggish principles over the west's current, retarded obsession with treating harmlessness as if it were a moral virtue any day of the week.

>I'd take their thuggish principles

people who praise "code" usually don't understand that manners, behaviours and customs in various social classes are born of necessity and are dropped whenever that necessity ceises to exist.
There is no "honour among thieves", you've watched too many movies. This is straight glorifying, image clean-up shit

Where did I say there was honor among thieves? I'm pointing out that, for example, the mafiosos would have been able to handle Rotherham more effectively than the British government did. That's not to praise the mob, but to realize how completely fucking far elements of our society have fallen.

what's Rotherham?

also, it's easy to praise violent approaches and war when you haven't realised its complete aspects and consequences

>what's Rotherham?

1400 white british children, some as young as 11 years old, were systematically tortured and raped by Pakistani Muslims over a period of twenty years.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>In August 2014 the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls aged 11–15, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men.[21][b] A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.[c] The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns.[25] There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.[26][27][28][29]

>The failure to address the abuse was attributed to a combination of factors revolving around race, class and gender—contemptuous and sexist attitudes toward the mostly working-class victims; fear that the perpetrators' ethnicity would trigger allegations of racism and damage community relations; the Labour council's reluctance to challenge a Labour-voting ethnic minority; lack of a child-centred focus; a desire to protect the town's reputation; and lack of training and resources.[30][31][14]

A female investigator tried to stop it a decade before it was finally stopped, she was sent on "diversity training" for saying all the perpetrators were Pakistani Muslims and all the child victims were white;

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11069178/Rotherham-researcher-sent-on-diversity-course-after-raising-alarm.html

>A researcher who raised the alarm over the sexual abuse of teenage girls in Rotherham more than a decade ago was sent on a 'ethnicity and diversity course' by child protection bosses who refused to act on her evidence.

>The researcher, who was seconded to Rotherham council by the Home Office, was told she must "never, ever" again refer to the fact that the abusers were predominantly Asian men.

>Speaking to the BBC's Panorama programme under the condition of anonymity, the researcher said that she identified more 270 victims of trafficking and underage prostitution by mainly Muslim gangs in Rotherham.

>But, despite being sent to Rotherham Council, the report - based on interviews with underage girls seeking help from the council's anti-child prositution project, called Risky Business - was never published.

>Indeed, the council tried unsuccessfully to sack the researcher after she resisted pressure to change her findings.

He's not saying it's not possible. He's saying they shouldn't be able to afford to.

kek, whiteys getting their just deserts

itt: films only men understand

this is nothing. brits deserved far more for the atrocities they've committed while ruling over a tens of countries. but this is a start. good stuff

Yes, inflicting civilization, judicial systems, engineering, civil rights and civil society, science based medicine, the secular rule of law, democracy, the scientific method, schools, modern transportation and communication and other such atrocities are indeed something they will probably never make up for.

>roll the tape Nigel

*yawn* pipe down and watch the rape train continue like you and your godforsaken country deserves, britcuck

He's not wrong.
I also expected the subtitle to read, "There just wasn't enough time, Michael."
I'll be 33 in a few months and I've been thinking that every month. Time just keeps slipping away and I accomplish nothing.

Well society wont let you. If you are outside and arent fulfilling a clear purpose people perceive you as a threat.

How uncouth. Some people will always resent being dragged down out of the trees and forced to wear clothes though. I've long since become inured to their bleating.

nigga what

speak english

In ancient Rome masculinity was a virtue above most else, I'm sure the italians have not forgotten.
I would say that some women could be men if they were noble enough and so are granted responsibility like the Don is bestowing.

are you having a stroke?

He's saying that culturally, Italians have historically placed masculinity and it's responsibilities and place in the family, in high esteem. And that if a woman were to show enough honor and virtue she should be granted the same status.

i would actually pay to see a movie about the mafiosos handling that situation. jesus needs to just push the damn button already and wipe everything out.

>brings his type of civilization to people who aren't ready for it only to exploit them more efficiently

Yeah so noble of your ancestors.

>his type of civilization

You mean the uh, civilized type of civilization? The one with antibiotics, electricity and times tables?

Pussy confirmed. Tits and timestamp.

Violence is always needed at some point, you must realize some people can't be reasoned with so they must either fuck off and die.

>what is trade and cultural exchange
fuck off you underage twat

how come bringing civilisation to arabs and asians is the white man burden when in fact they brought culture to you ??

We know how the mafioso would handle it, by demanding a cut.
None of these people have a shred of fucking ethics man. Stop romanticizing them.
It's a fucking travesty when society fails to bring the hammer down due to corruption or incompetence (and this looks like incompetence but I bet it's really corruption that remains unexposed) but make no mistake, we have a society to protect us from these people. Going to them for salvation from other people like them never ends well.

have you fought in a war? hell, have you ever been in a fight?

>when in fact they brought culture to you
then they burned it all down and went back to the caves and trees.

>they