When will they make a film about it?

When will they make a film about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt4950110/?ref_=nm_knf_t2
youtube.com/watch?v=4VDaeiwZSLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they should make a film about Saint Rodger

Thank you supreme gentleman

Villenueve already made a film about this so it is about time I say!

>he's never seen a litty film called the matrix
???????

only when Videogames fall out of favor again and we need someone to blame

>mini 14
BAKANA

The patrician choice

It's Chronicle.

>le me so edgy moms gonna freak xDdD
Disgusting thread.

>making a film about a major cultural event no matter how bad it is is glorifying it

No one will touch this. Its believed it would inspire other edgy autists to pull their own shooting. Also, the sheer amount of butthurt it could cause in the current virtue olympics culture would be insane

r u kidding granpa? the original is mild now compared to fictionalized depictions of other shootings. we can make a cinegrid of all the films and shows made pivoting around a mass shooting.

this is one where the motivation was for "the greater good" at least.

I'm thinking he's a newfag and not a gramps for not knowing there's already a cult movie about the klebold and the other faggot

Not for the foreseeable future. most of the kids who died parents are still alive. the belief of copycat killers after the movie would surface. Hell, we still haven't seen the basement tapes and possibly never will.

They are already glorified enough Tumblr is full of edgy teenage girls making tribute pages.

>mfw listening to the 14 part audiobook of it on youtube

>cult movie about the klebold and the other faggot
sauce?

got you senpai
imdb.com/title/tt4950110/?ref_=nm_knf_t2

>grainy tape
>that late 90s aesthetic
og edgelords

isnt it called zero hour? or zero day something like that

>9.4/10
fucking certified fresh kino

I liked Zero Day

youtube.com/watch?v=4VDaeiwZSLM

I find it fascinating how the local authorities sought to minimize press coverage of the incident. Almost a complete 180 compared to what we saw with the somewhat similar Pulse nightclub shooting.
>Both killers were of Middle Eastern descent, but don't worry, the conversation will always revolve around men's internalized anger towards women and homos since we all know there is no way the religious convictions of the two had anything to do with it.

A Columbine movie would in all likelihood be shit. The entire production process would be plagued with PR issues and even legal trouble. (God knows Kmart's lawyers are gonna throw a shitfit if they have a scene where the two purchase some ammo at the local Big K.)

The Christians got you covered with this Kino