youtu.be/RCGLyLUNMv8
youtu.be/HR5TAEmj5fs
youtu.be/8itQRuynUzc
youtu.be/4QsqR0E4sCg
youtu.be/SD-1qxm6eSg
youtu.be/a8uZo4pn2lQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bis

Had a lot of fun watching. Got bored after three seasons, started to get repetitive.

Its shit

He knows the answer and wont tell his baby doctors how to cure the patience for the lulz, worst doctor ever.

Proto-Rick

Yea i know what you mean
the amount of
> wacky moment in the clinic
> house says something
> long pause
> *that music*
> wtf i have the solution

Got repetitive

Good change for Laurie though outside of blackadder and all the stuff he did with fry

For a case of the week type of show, it's pretty enjoyable.

Kino but it's from the days when television shows were more episodic instead of having a continuous plot so it can get tiresome. If you're planning to watch it, take your time. It's comfy. Theme song is also kino.

ok until they switched the teams

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=w7WW-AsiBoE

House was alright, but when i think of it this scene always, comes to my mind.

House is kino. Show should have been on HBO instead though, the writing got increasingly worse as time and seasons passed.

Shame Hugh Laurie got sacked from jewlywood after that and never did anything up to his caliber.

it was made in different times, it's not designed to binge watch like current shows, you're supposed to see an episode every now an then.
just dose it and see one episode per week at most and it's top /comfy/ then.

A good show that ran too long and got repetitive in the end. It really should have ended with S4

The case of the week stuff is largely what I didn't like about the show. It should have focused on one patient over several episodes instead of a new patient for every episode

>LOL CUDDIE NICE PUSSY
>THATS IT HOUSE YOUR OUTT OF THERE
>CUDDIE THIS KID HAS THE CANCER
>LOL SAVED BY THE BELL CANT FIRE ME OR THE KIDDIE DIES
>I"VE CURED CANCER
>GOOD JOB HOOOSE
>NICE PUSS CUDDIE

yeah i like it.

ALL time great.

Seriously amazing show. Unfortunately it triggers leftwingers too much so I would appreciate if we don't quote the show, or post gifs of the Dr.

Either action will trigger them hard.

pretty good, always looked forward to the season finales

How about YouTube?
youtu.be/RCGLyLUNMv8
youtu.be/HR5TAEmj5fs

Garbo for plebs

The show is very repetitive and not in a good way. The gimmick of "weird doctor solves medical mysteries" gets old very fast. Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard and Lisa Edelstein('s tits and ass) carries it. The rest of the cast are either awful or boring.

Why are all smart people even fictional ones racist towards black Americans?

Wrong.

Also it is less repetitive than any other shit. The show is great.

source

Watched the entire thing on my second monitor while playing wow.

Just because it's less repetitive than other shows doesn't mean it's not in fact repetitive. It just means it's better than those shows.

It's okay to watch. But with a few exceptions every episode is the same and without Hugh Laurie's performance as the pill popping, simply OUTRAGEOUS doctor the show would've died a quiet death after two seasons max and never would've even been parodied on Scrubs.

I fucking hated this guy.

The best procedural show ever created. Since it's low on the overarching plots, you shouldn't binge it too much. An episode a day, probably. Take your time, enjoy it.

Also has one of the best endings for a TV show, which properly ties up the arcs.

Wilson is the most numale-looking person in the word who doesn't sport a beard.

house isn't funny

>T.Antifa cuckold

I cried laughing at this. Thank you, user. You have achieved something this day.

>Watched the entire thing on my second monitor while playing wow.
*Had the entire thing on my second monitor while playing wow.

Started losing its edge as it went on, Hugh Laurie was the only notable thing about it.

Where did the doctor touch you? And you know touching is part of a medical exam right.

>proof
youtu.be/8itQRuynUzc

Watch and enjoy the comments.

He became better after he murdered a black guy in one episode.

Still a whiny prick.

He stopped being a whiny prick though after he popped his cherry and killed a black guy. Watch the show perhaps.

I identify as Gregory House, minus the intelligence and wicked sense of humor.

Asexuality is not inherently tied to a political stance

>no paging doctor mangingo on youtube

>sexuality is not leftwing politics now
Could have fooled me faggot.

You should tell that to you queer buddies lol

faggot

The moment that became a regular thing the show turned even more unrealistic

He was wrong in that weelchair guy episode

>episode opens with patient coughing, says they’re fine, collapses
>house walks in, makes some pithy cutting quips to his peons
>patient gets worse
>it’s probably something normal so give steroids
>patient tanks
>but that no make sense
>house wants to try RADICAL TREATMENT but ladyboss is like no bro
>house is at home having a shit and has an epiphany while looking at the fibres of his bath mat
>call ladyboss and say YO THESE CARPET FIBERS gets permission to try RADICAL TREATMENT
>patient makes miraculous recovery
>gets diagnosed with lupus
>ladyboss says you’re a renegade house but dammit you get results
>episode closes with house and Wilson having a bet about how many hamsters they can shove into the anuses of coma patients before the nurses get wise

POTTERY

>Hugh Laurie's performance as the pill popping, simply OUTRAGEOUS doctor

Isn't that the entire point of the show?

This and other shitty complaints just goes to show how fucking dumb the haters are. Fibers on the carpet... Dude said real medical terms but what your dumbass nigga heard was carpets baka

Also shit is never lupus.

>scrubs
Fag

Yeah.

You do know that some doctors actually watched medical shows and the most accurate was Scrubs right?

The sitcom about a weirdo with an inner monologue. That is the most medically accurate show. House isn’t smart, it was aimed at stupid people and threw big words at them to confuse them.

It’s basically the same as big bazooper, a show about smart people for stupid people

I don't know nigga I'm a med student and all of these shows have a bit of value when you already know what's up.

>scrubs fan

Shit I thought I had seen everything. Also you are dead wrong with your ridiculous assertions.

youtu.be/4QsqR0E4sCg
>British doctor debunks house MD
>actually this is medically accurate
>that's not how you talk to a female doctor, sexist!!
>as you can see I debunked the show because real doctors are not rude
>look at this shit, a happy ending, in England we have a frown and tell the patient to bigger off yeah

He killed a black dude who wanted to kill millions of black dudes

Also he ends his criticism with
>what self respecting doctor would watch a medical drama!!
>doctors never waste time
A fucking soap is what he watches. Also it must suck to be an MD at NHS, they seem to have no time off. Need to supplement their income with Youtube ads and they hate happiness more than house on detox.

He's right on the part were Wilson and House are betting stupid shit all the time

>they make stupid bets
God forbid you have fun with stupid wagers.

youtu.be/SD-1qxm6eSg
>house solved real medical mystery case
Only thing scrubs ever solved was insomnia.

Holy shit the fags YouTube account is triciakitty. In the comments saying the exact same thing. What a giant fag.

Muh scrubs lol the fag is also a giant zombie fan with a dike for wife baka

youtu.be/a8uZo4pn2lQ
>this is a House MD hater
haha fucking triggered fag

Yeah that's a tranny. No wonder bitch gets so mad at this show.

>house triggers them
Was right

I liked it and I'm Sup Forums so there you go.

You mean the guy who was paralyzed and then got cured when Cuddy gave him the shot House wanted to give him but Cuddy wouldn't let him because HE COULD'VE BEEN WRONG AND HE HAD TO LEARN TO ACCEPT HE CAN MAKE MISTAKES EVEN THOUGH IT COULD'VE CURED THE GUY AND WOULD'VE HAD NO NEGATIVE EFFECTS WHATSOEVER?
Oh man. That was dumb.

Scrubs was very accurate, as was ER. Scrubs got it right by showing how often they failed and how successes were hard won.

What I never understand is how all the Doctors seem to be broke all the time.

Massive lawsuits for malpractice.

ER is better. I checked the viewings yesterday, and they are all around 20--30 MILLIONS each episode. It was crazy.

What the fuck, the amounts of delusion and cognitive dissonance this people have is unbelievable
"Being asexual is not a disorder"
You lack the most primal instinct of reproduction, which all living beings on the planet have. That's not normal
I guess it's better this way, less fucked up genes in the gene pool.

House isnt suppose to be a shitty ER but a fucking master of a doctor, genius have you that does differentials at a private expensive hospital with practically all available resources who pick their own patients.

Say scrubs one more fucking time I dare You, double dare you mother fuckers.

They are nuts. I mean every psychiatrist and paper on trans people used to call it for what it is. Mental illness, treatable but now science is cuckblocked by political correctness. Body dysmorphia nothing else and asexual is always a symptom.

I realize 1hour ago that women cannot be asexual.
Women love sex and love to desire sex.

Men love sex but they do not love much nor dislike much the desire for sex. In fact the desire for sex is more like an hindrance and a thing to eject, precisely by wanking and ejaculation that is the pinnacle of fucking a slag.
men still despise not loving sex, since it removes the most effective mechanism of valuation that they have, which leads them to the usual mockery of being shagless didlos remaingin on the shelf, being baby dicks and being asexual.
Men despise asexuality in men since it shows them to be far less dominant than the story they plays in their heads

Women despise asexuality in men, since the few asexual men (very few are handsome) no longer acknowledge women for sex nor for companionship. Some asexual men claim to still want a gf just to cuddle, but that's already a baby-level sex and we are still in the situation of validation (and the gf still wants sex anyway sooner or later) and once they have sex with a girl they love they see sex is not so bad.

Women despise asexuality in women, precisely because women live on sex while their hate of their body for menstruating leads them to take pills which kills their desire for sex (but indeed kills their menstruation). They hate their life since through their own body, they acknowledge in their intimacy that they cannot win on both accounts: either have a comfy life or have an erotic life.

Fun, I kinda wish it kept going a few more seasons.

Greys anatomy is better post season 4 House.

An episode of House helped real life doctors solve a case no one could figure out.

Was it ever Lupus?

Aye.

Bullshit.
This

Elaborate.

It was rare when he didn't tell his team the answer, and if he did do it there was always a reason for it. Literally a nihilistic asshole who could be selfish

Most of the time he is as stumped as them up until the 'ah-ha' 5 minutes from the end of an episode. Or someone on his team would figure it out first.

>whole arc of him detoxing and getting off vicodin, actually changes for some episodes
>goes back to vicodin and being a just like before

I know that relapse is a legit thing and he is an addict, but as far as a show goes I always found this really weird, it's like they got scared House would be a little different and people would be butthurt.

Once.

Someone already posted about it

It needed it. If only to remind us that most women are bitches.

episodic House and Lost threads were great back then but they paved the way to the cancer that are GoT threads now

>a fucking white male sexually harasses both his staff and patients

how the fuck did they get away with this in the 2000s? It was a different time.

>#metoo Dr Gregory House
So true.

no. i meant the weelchair guy with his dog that both died and house puts a fork on the socket cus he wanted to probe to the weelchair guy god doesnt exist