bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldcup/2006/06/analyse_this.html
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08965629/officers
tishleibovitch.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=OjMQ4oWIfn4
youtube.com/watch?v=pftieGm2IXI
youtube.com/watch?v=qghzQPZpgw8
youtu.be/KddBt92kQDQ?t=2369
wherewhywhen.com/xfm-the-ricky-gervais-show-seasons-1-4-complete/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4m8ca6/alrite_im_karl_pilkington_ask_me_anything/d3tdfea/
youtube.com/watch?v=CiNOqHCn55k
youtube.com/watch?v=dbMtuJ1tZnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Head like a door hinge

so errm
buncha blokes, knockin about on a plane an that

Why did the black mirror writers steal his ideas?

lil legs

Brooker's winky wink.

im still waiting for Clive Warren to show up

He looks like a chav but instead of being drunk and aggressive he looks like he drank too much soy milk

this is your threadly reminder that karls dad is a legitimate shithead

TURNS OUT

>alrite kirsty

You don’t get to bring your mates round, yeah?

Karl is a character written by Steve and Ricky
Dicky Anderson was actually Jonathan Ross
All of Steves stories are fiction
There is no suzanne

have you ever actually listened to original XFM? Just observe how petty and basic karl is at times, is he just an actual cretin who got incredibly lucky that Rickies autism landed him several well paying jobs

>All of Steves stories are fiction
this is the only thing that is true in your list

He put one of them Forest Gump types in a wheelie bin.

Something's said

kekd

>There is no suzanne
never say this again, Suzanne is the ultimate waifu

In all this time not a single picture of her has surfaced. How can you be so thick to think she's real?

her name is listed on a BBC article from before Karl ever got famous:
bbc.co.uk/blogs/worldcup/2006/06/analyse_this.html

and is also listed as a director of one of karls companies

>and is also listed as a director of one of karls companies
beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08965629/officers

>google is hard!

>Round Ed Productions
lmao

Yolk? Oh...oh, no

Correspondence address
249 Cranbrook Road, Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom, IG1 4TG

LOL GUYS LETS SEND HIM JAFFA CAKES

looks like dave hill from slade

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT GETS HAIRIER, THEY'RE BORN HAIRY

thats his accountants address

tishleibovitch.co.uk/

Exactly how I imagined her

>dave 'ill from slade

>SHUT UP. SHUT U- YOU ARE A TWAT. YOU ARE A GENUINE KNOB END. DO YOU HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, YOU..YOU.. ABSOLUTE IDIOT
What did Ricky mean by this?

Eventually even you'll figure out the internet grandpa

Apparently, it's the Mammal, that's got, sort of the pointiest eyes. Eyes that pop out their head.
...Steve

songs of phrase is the best karl feature

he's just a northerner

what a qt

Looked like Dave Hill from Slade.

prefer rockbusters

youtube.com/watch?v=OjMQ4oWIfn4

wheres brass

when is his fucking tv show coming out

uhh lads.... i was checking this out, and i found this:

Sick of It is a scripted comedy series that sees Karl Pilkington take on two roles - himself, and the voice inside his head, as he muddles through the mundane life he may have led if he hadn't met Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant.
Stars: Yasen Atour, Aki Omoshaybi, Karl Pilkington

wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=pftieGm2IXI

Kek Black Mirror stole his ideas

is that pierre woodman?

He literally shits out black mirror episodes.

You're muscly

youtube.com/watch?v=qghzQPZpgw8

>tfw you havn't watched an idiot abroad for long enough that you've forgotten most of it so you can enjoy karl doing it again

I've never been overseas and I'm 29. I kind of like the idea of nice places, but I also don't care enough to go see them. All my friends have travelled the world, and it doesn't seem to do anything. I don't know lads. I think I might like to do it with a gf just cause it's romantic and gives you something to see. But what do I care about other people and places? I don't even care about the people and places I have in this country. I think I'm broken, but maybe I'm totally normally and it's people who aren't satisfied where they are that are broken, because they'll never be anywhere and feel at home, or feel satisfied.

Nah maybe not. I didn't really feel for travelling. What I needed was a reason to go. Having friends move overseas actually gave me a reason to travel. Maybe that's what you need?

>tinging its way up the tube

A reason would help a lot. I just don't get it. If I went to somewhere nice I'd just do the things I do at home, except I'd be somewhere different. It seems like a massive waste of time and money. But if I had someone to visit that'd make it fun and give it a reason. I'm not against travel like angrily, it's just I don't have that instagram wanderlust that so many people do.

And I've got plenty of money and time to do it, moreso than the people who seem to do it all the time.

Nah I get you user, I'm the same. Don't worry. Just got to find that reason.

youtu.be/KddBt92kQDQ?t=2369

This is one of the only things I can't do at home, play with gorillas in the jungle and hope dumb niggers don't get me killed trying to play with them.

That's a good reason actually, travel to places and visit nature that doesn't exist at home. Maybe visit historical places? I don't know how fun that'd be. Almost everyone I see goes travelling and just goes to bars and restaurants so maybe I've been forgetting that everyone is retarded and I can travel better.

im like you

the only thing i really want to do is a road trip across the USA. except im nearly 30, dont want to go alone, no gf, and none of my mates want to be away from their family for a month to roadtrip with their bachelor mate

go alone then lad

"No, it's my Down syndrome kid".

>dont want to go alone,

>"A'right, so there was this truck"
>"A Truck?"
>"Yeah, in the desert, someone in it with a bag o'er their head, couple of other guys in there. Not me this time."
>"WHICH desert."
>"It might not've been a desert, there were mountains and grass not long after."
>"What?"
>"Look, they bring him out of the truck over to the plane, and there's this fella standing there right, like he's not got a belt on...but he has got a belt on."
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!"
>"Just listen! ‘E says, ‘e says ‘I’m CIA’."
>"You mean he was with the CIA."
>"No, no, he just says CIA."
>"He’s the entire CIA?"
>"No he…, look they say…uhh…look, we were to give you this doctor…"
>"‘What Doctor?"
>"HE was the main one they were bringing, but they brought the ones with bags as extra."
>"Extra Doctors? And there’s two with bags now?"
>"No! One ‘ems easy to forget. Look, CIA…"
>"His given name."
>"Yeah, CIA says…look, don’t know what you’re playin’ at here…can’t be bringing mates. But they say they work for this kind of gangster guy, called Blaine. And CIA says…right, we’ll take ‘im."
>"Ok, I’ll stop you there. If they lift up the hoods, and it’s a monkey, or any kind of primate, we are NEVER doing this feature again."
>“No, no listen. They get in the air, and CIA’s like, carrying on trying to get them to talk about the gangster.”
>“While on the plane?”

like a fuckin orange

>“He says…where they’re going…they’re expecting one less than there is.”
>“What do you MEAN Karl?”
>“Like, what he’s saying is he’ll throw one out.”
>“Of the plane?”
>“Yeah, and like, he opens the door, and he pulls one over and like, shoots out the window next to his head.”
>“‘Shoots him you mean.”
>“No. He only pretends. And pretends to throw ‘im out. And CIA says… oh, he didn’t fly so good.”
>“No, he didn’t.”
>“Yes, he did.”
>“No he didn’t. that’s not grammatically correct, you messed it up in your weird little Manc head.”
>“Listen. And the other one, with the bag on their head, ‘e says…he says, well you wouldn’t shoot someone, would ya? if you were just going to chuck ‘em away anyway. And CIA walks over, takes off his mask, and its Blaine, and he’s got this like, metal spider thing, covering his mouth.”
>“Oh CMON!”
>“No, he does. It sort of looks like…did you ever open up a washing machine, and its all small pipes all close together. It was all that…but in face form.”
>“Jesus Christ.”
>“And CIA says…he says…if I take that off, would you be alright, or is it like a medicine thing. Would you die, basically, is what he was asking.”
>*Sigh* All right, and what did he say.”
>“He said it would hurt a lot and that.”
>“Right.”
>"So CIA is like, well you're a large fella, aren't ya? but here's the thing right, then Blaine says..."
>"Go on Karl"
>“For you.”
>“What.”
>“It would hurt a lot…for you.”
>“WHAT DO YOU MEAN! WHY DID HE TALK ABOUT HOW TALL HE WAS?!”
>“No no you've got to understand cos see its just ‘cause it’s me sayin’ it. If you saw that in a film, like, a film from that one who made Inception or what have ya, you’d think it was brilliant.”
>“He wouldn’t PUT THAT in his films! He’s not that stupid!”

>that episode where jonathon ross walks through the xfm offices with his dick hanging out.

fucking gold screencap this

>that episode when ricky shows up drunk and says he's hung over

How do i get into Karl?

I remember there was an idiot abroad on ages ago, is that all i need to watch?

>18:30
>Pet hippo walking away
>"Like Suzanne from the back"
Wew Karl, what a lad

you start with XFM

listen to the ricky gervais xfm show starting from s1 or s2, they're all on youtube and fucking fantastic

That's not his Suzanne though. Head isn't square enough.

updated picture

treat em mean keep em keen lad

karl had that girl locked down for years

remember merchant the snake loser trying to abuse karl for not being a good enough boyfriend

that faggot

Well Steve is a bit of an invalid.

XFM
wherewhywhen.com/xfm-the-ricky-gervais-show-seasons-1-4-complete/

what was the last thing ricky and steve worked on together? Did they just go their separate ways since they couldn't produce anything worthwhile anymore?

The last thing Ricky and Steve worked together on was Life's Too Short.

The last thing Karl and Steve worked together on is Idiot Abroad 2 (Though the two still talk)

The last thing Karl and Ricky worked together on was Derek.

But yeah, I think they ran their course.

>(Though the two still talk
sauce

From an AMA Karl did on Reddit, 2016;

>Alrite. How’s it going. First answer. We ain’t fallen out but I hardly ever see either of them. Doing the podcasts used to mean we had to meet up but since we knocked them on the head we’ve just been getting on with our own things. Can’t say I’ve missed them that much though to be honest. One of the last times I saw Ricky he farted on my head so I’m not in a rush to meet with him anytime soon. Steve sent me a photo of him the other day and he’s now totally bald! Not sure if he’s ill or he’s shaved it for a part in a film.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4m8ca6/alrite_im_karl_pilkington_ask_me_anything/d3tdfea/

reminmder that ricky didn't know the moon is tidal locked with the earth and berated karl for implying it was

thats what a high school and philosophy degree education will give you

Link to this? I really do hate Ricky Gervais at times, absolute twat

Idiot Abroad and the Animated HBO show are the two easiest, most polished, most accessible points of entry. The HBO show deliberately highlights particularly good bits(but they do steer clear of some subject matter, like Karl arm wrestling a child with down syndrome). Don't worry about seeing things in order or starting at the beginning. It's all just disconnected conversations, so just start with these good ones. If you like them you'll end up naturally working your way through all of it.

Remember when both Ricky and Steve thought the Hindenburg was filled with helium

Remember when Ricky gave Karl a bollocking because he said a lighthouse didn't have it's light on during the day then Karl goes mental at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=CiNOqHCn55k

In the next season there will be an episode where new technology allows car crash victims to have the face of Tom cruise

first time i'm seeing this
it's fantastic m8

OOOH HE'S DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=dbMtuJ1tZnc

alrite

He could be your brother

i don't remember but it was about karls idea to put a mirror on the moon

that fucking faggot was insufferable at times
when he started explaining about decarte like a faggot middle school philosophy teacher

I KNOW THAT YOU MAY TAKE A WHILE

TO COME BACK AROUND

G A N G L Y

PLAY A RECORD!!!

kino

lads is karl seriously dumb as fuck?
is it an act ?
i've watched the ricky gervais show till about episode 10 so far and i still don't know if it's an act

I wish Karl had his own podcast or youtube channel