Star Wars Episode IX

Hi Sup Forums,

My name is SuperShadow. I am a close friend of Kathleen Kennedy and J.J Abrams and have learned the plot for Star Wars Episode IX. I also work as a creative advisor to the storyboard team, which is led by Kennedy.

You may ask me anything, I'm pretty much aware of everything (even of the long detail rich past of Star Wars prior to the Disney acquisition of the franchise, as I have been close friends with George Lucas since the days of American Graffiti and have served as an advisor to him on many movies, including all the Star Wars movies and Indiana Jones movies). I've also appeared in every single Star Wars movie, as a cameo.

Ask me anything.

Pic related, it's me.

Ok, is JJ writing the script now?

How long is your dick?
Can you post feet?

no homo

Give me the adjusted midichlorian counts of the Sequel Trilogy. Rey has more midichlorians than Luke, correct?

You're fired. Come see me tomorrow at 11:00 AM. We will discuss if legal actions will be taken against you.

How do you feel about the way that the rights to film franchises are bought and sold? Does intellectual property really have the ability to transfer between individuals as though it were a physical product? Do you regret handing selling the rights to any of your own work?

What's with the film industry's sudden obsession with shoehorning "diversity" into every script? Do you think it acts as a diversion from the very real problems of pedophilia and sexual exploitation that plague the industry?

Why are there so many Jews in Hollywood?

What would be your top 5 films of 2017?

tits or ass?

>Kathleen Kennedy
Will Disney force her to commit suicide?

JJ is indeed writing the script, but the story team led by Kathleen had the final say on the direction of the story and the direction the characters should take. It looks very promising and a bold direction. This movie will take several risks and build more on the "letting go of the past" theme. This is truly about not ust taking down an empire, but about taking down the influences that have led to the creation of the Galactic Empire in the first place. In a sense, it reflects our age, with its neo-colonialism and modern imperialism and patrarchy. Taking down these last vestiges of the old order and old "supremacy" (made possible by Holdo's astounding sacrifice in "The Last Jedi") is at the core of this new film.

Essentially the film starts with a galaxy that is no longer divided. Luke and especially Admiral Holdo's sacrifice have awakened a true sense of galactic justice across most civilized systems. This new awakening will lead to a force that the First Order can never hope to defeat by conventional means. It truly has been the spark that lighted the fire that would bring the First Order down. Where there was no hope, no more allies, now there is a galaxy awakened. Billions join the resistance. An armada of freedom loving folk.

However, the First Order, backed into a corner, is more dangerous than ever. They are plotting on building a new and far more powerful superweapon than ever before (much different than the Death Star, this weapon is based on manipulating black holes, experimental stuff).

It really is shaping up to be an incredible script. And it's a lot of fun.

>SuperShadow
A riptide of repressed imdb message board memories just washed over me.
Kys.

She and Kylo have the same level of midichlorians. Anakin was a "false" chosen one. Luke was the last remnant of an old, inept order that had to go, step aside for the young and new and vibrant. The old order was stagnant, set in their old ways. The new order is diverse, brimming with hope and ideals.
We'll see very interesting things happen with the Force, Kylo and especially Rey. Their arcs will be wrapped up absolutely beautifully.

This is conspiracy-tier stuff. I do not approve, nor do any of my colleagues at Disney or Lucasfilm.

That said, my top 5 films of 2017 are as follows:

1. The Last Jedi
2. Wonder Woman
3. Mother
4. IT
5. Blade Runner 2049

she literally took out 4, maybe 5 ships? Hardly an ASTOUNDING VICTORY against a GALACTIC empire.
JFC these writers have no sense of scale.

that sounds horrible... some bitch died and the whole galaxy is with her? why not before? there once was a similiar rebellion, remember?

>JJ is indeed writing the script,
But this is false. Cristopher Terrio is writing the script.

Sometimes people aren't ready yet for change. The New Republic tried and failed, which allowed the First Order to rise from the ashes of the Empire.

Now people are ready for true change. That's what this new movie is going to be all about. Through the example of Admiral Holdo (and Luke), the spark that will light the fire that will burn the first order down and give birth to an entire new way of life for the galaxy has been released. Audiences around the world will be dazzled and deeply moved when they see the bold and innovative new direction the series will take in Episode IX. This is about retracing one's own steps, in order to bring an end to a dangerous generational pattern of tyranny.

Terrible picks. Some follow-up questions:

In your opinion, in what way do questions about the transfer of copyright enter the region of conspiracy theory?

Did the #metoo trend on social media, along with the allegations of Rose McGowan etc. against Weinstein etc. not highlight a severe, industry-wide problem where exchanging sex for employment is considered par for the course? Does the existence of Operation Yewtree in the UK not reveal a climate of predatory behaviour towards children in the TV and film industries?

Would you disagree and instead say that Jews are not actually over-represented as a demographic in Hollywood?

If you're so willing to leak plot details and shamelessly betray their trust, why do you care what your colleagues at Disney and Lucasfilm think?

You are led to believe he is, just the way we want it. That isn't to say Terrio isn't collaborating on the script.

Ok man whatever you say.

Literally fake news.

Are you, by any chance, a Russian agent?

Oh God, that sounds just horrible.

What was fake news? The question about copyright law?

No, I am not a Russian agent.

You'll still pay to go see it

Sounds completely terrible in every way. Disney really are doing everything they can to rid themselves of the established audience, aren't they? The problem is that the kind of people they're pandering to make a lot of noise but don't spend a lot of money. Did nobody learn anything from Ghostbusters 2016? That's where Star Wars is headed.

>4th death star
OH NO NO NO

How many of your uncles work for Nintendo?

Reylo?

I wouldn't watch this garbage for free, never mind pay for it.

>all this unsubtle trash bait
Boring as fuck. Kill yourself faggot

lol
nice, you got all these clichés in a seemless post, I'm impressed

Canon Midichlorian Count List for the major Star Wars characters

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = 27,700
Darth Sidious/Palpatine (with Kyber Crystal) = 20,500
Yoda = 17,700
Luke Skywalker = 14,500
Leia Organa Solo = 14,500
Aenon Jurtis = 14,200
Shintor Beerus = 13,900
Ce Ce Denowai = 13,700
Ben (Jhon) Skywalker = 13,700
Anakin Solo = 13,700
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus = 13,500
Obi-Wan Kenobi = 13,400
Kaja Sinis = 13,250
Kyle Katarn = 12,200
Mace Windu = 12,000
Darth Maul = 12,000
General Grievous = 11,900
Kit Fisto = 11,800
Exar Kun = 11,700
Shindor = 11,500
Yaddle = 11,300
Xanatos' = 11,300
Darth Seer = 11,200
Plo Koon = 11,100
Mara Jade = 11,000
Darth Malak = 10,800
Jedi Master Corran Horn = 10,700
Ki Adi Mundu = 10,600
Darth Bane = 10,500
Nebar Foxis = 10,400
Joruus C'baoth = 10,350
Darth Imperius = 10,300
Shaak Ti = 10,300
Tahari Vehlia = 10,300
Echuu-Shen Jon = 10,200
Darth Revan = 10,200
Jedi Master Kam Solusar = 10,100
Aalya Secura = 10,000
Qui-Gon Jinn = 10,000
Average Jedi = 10,000
Assajj Ventress = 9,600
Naga Sadow = 9,400
Jedi Master Adeus Hust = 9,300
Jacen Solo = 9,000
Jaina Solo = 9,000
Jedi Master Cihgal = 9,000
Darth Rage = 9,000
Jedi Master Tionne Solusar = 8,500
Dezar Looger = 8,400
Xio Jade = 7,400
Chewbacca = 7,200
Tylus Liv = 7,100
Aurra Sing = 7,000

---
Need To be Considered for Training as a Jedi = 7,000
---

Padme Amidala = 4,700
Danni Quee = 4,500
Beru Lars = 3,700
Shmi = 3,300
Lando Calsarrian = 3,300
Boba Fett= 1,500
Han Solo = 1,500
Jango Fett = 1,500
Owen Lars = 1,500

post a pic of your current girlfriend faggot and where are the force hurricanes and tornados at

No no, not a death star. Interdimensional superweapon capable of swallowing entire systems.

I don't believe in nepotism, but my entire family is employed by Disney corporation. Obviously this will in no way affect my objectivity.

Come December 2019 you will.

Le kys maymay.

Thanks, it's just been so much fun. Really, it's a fun story to tell, because it is the story about how good people don't act when evil rises. But that's going to change with Episode 9.

In fact... the opening crawl for Episode IX starts like this:

>HOPE! Following the noble sacrifice of Admiral Holdo and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, countless systems have flocked to the resistance.

We will continue to have a lot of fun, I'm sure. Everybody is just so nice!

Oh cool, people LARPing as screenwriters!!!

>HOPE! Following the noble sacrifice of Admiral Holdo and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, countless systems have flocked to the resistance.
It's not the Resistance anymore. It's the Rebellion. Stop pretending to be me.

So, are Rey and Kylo in love in EP9? Or are they just friends? friends with benefits? master - padawan?

My friend George is coming back to work on 9, and he's scrapping Rey, Kylo and the whole new canon. It's for the best, it's his series after all, he has a great plan that I've been advising him on, much better than what Disney has done. The poor performance of their last three films has convinced them this is the best move to take.

I'm the OP, I never once changed my anonymous to SuperShadow.

In the new script, while the Resistance sometimes refer to themselves as Rebels, they continue to be called the Resistance.

Thank you for sharing the midichlorian count canon though. I didn't have it by hand.

Rey has a midichlorian count of over 35,000. And Episode 9 will reveal she has microscopic traces of Kyber Crystal in her blood.

Kylo has a surprisingly low midichlorian count, of only around 25,000

Don't believe this person's lies. He is not a personal friend of George Lucas, and has never advised him on any of his films. I have had a cameo in each of George's films and have consulted for him on numerous occasions.

Don't be worried about these "films" Disney has produced, they won't be canon for much longer. George is back in talks to buy back the franchise, I'm heavily involved in the negotiations. Expect great things to come soon.

What the heck?! i don't care about midichlorian, i'm asking "are Rey and Kylo in love in Ep9?"
are Rey and Kylo gonna f*ck?

>Expect great things to come soon

Nope. Rey will finally kill Kylo after a long battle (Kylo actually lets her kill him, because he wants to be free of his pain).

Rey and Poe fall in love. At the end of the movie they mysteriously disappear in some unknown region of space.

At what point in IX will Rey look into the camera and say "the force is female, women are in charge you sexist bigots, diversity means no white people and thats a good thing! #Imwithher #metoo"

Ya know what, fuck it. I want Disney to double down some more, I want some super cringey shit right now. I know this aint the kike but rat shills and goblin nose abrams? Probably do check this site so listen up. Do thos shit for your little goyim fucks okay?

>> make Rey a straight up carpet muncher, show how progressive you are by making rey the first gay jedi.
>> hire leslie jones as a jedi student of rey, make her be as obnoxious as possible and gave her say a stupid catchphrase like "honkey donkey doo"
>> also make lena dunham a jedi too. That anal prolapse of a human would be perfect for this shit bag. Better yet, make her Rey’s love interest so any boner from evil fisher white male scum will automatically go away from the image of those two clans slapping together.
>>give fin an Afro
>> hux dies by inflation while doing the Nappa death face. Perfect sendoff for him.
>> make all the resistance or rebels or whateve the fuck they are ALL BBW of color cause you need diversity of bodysize as well.
>>have Luke sacrifice his force ghost pathetically and whimpishly, like kylo can kill force ghosts. Why not!!
>>make sure Daisy Ridley doesn't learn how to actually sword fight. Make it always look like shes swinging around a baseball bat. Make it seem like christopher lambert is musashi miyamoto by comparison.
>>make her do some really retarded force shit, leia could fly so make rey fly and shoot force kamehamehas or dragon shout or some shit like that.
>>make sure theres a fight scene where theres nothing but stormtroopers without ther helmets, all blonde white men,getting brutally murdered by our beautiful big women of color.

So ya hooked nose likes, tell the jewey jew and mistress jew about these awesome ideas! Archive this and in two years let's see if they come true. Itll show all those alt right nazis a thing or two!

Nice fanfiction

Whats happening with the new trilogy

And

Will we ever see Jim carrey Han solo

New trilogy has been cancelled

and

No

Umm no sweetie. She single-handedly destroyed the white men's "Supremacy". Literally and figuratively. Clever isn't it?

That's not the way it's said.

This is the line from the script:

Rey to Kylo: "For too long men like you have ravaged the force, leaving it in darkness, using it only to destroy. That will now change. I will release you from your pain. As if right now... the force will bring forth life. The force is life. A new generation of force users will GIVE BIRTH to a new world. It's... our turn. And it's a good thing."

Needs updating:

Admiral Holdo = 50,001
Rey = 50,000
Finn = 27,600
Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader = 27,700
Darth Sidious/Palpatine (with Kyber Crystal) = 20,500
Yoda = 17,700
Luke Skywalker = 14,500
Leia Organa Solo = 14,500
Aenon Jurtis = 14,200
Shintor Beerus = 13,900
Ce Ce Denowai = 13,700
Ben (Jhon) Skywalker = 13,700
Anakin Solo = 13,700
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus = 13,500
Obi-Wan Kenobi = 13,400
Kaja Sinis = 13,250
Kyle Katarn = 12,200
Mace Windu = 12,000
Darth Maul = 12,000
General Grievous = 11,900
Kit Fisto = 11,800
Exar Kun = 11,700
Shindor = 11,500
Yaddle = 11,300
Xanatos' = 11,300
Darth Seer = 11,200
Plo Koon = 11,100
Mara Jade = 11,000
Darth Malak = 10,800
Jedi Master Corran Horn = 10,700
Ki Adi Mundu = 10,600
Darth Bane = 10,500
Nebar Foxis = 10,400
Joruus C'baoth = 10,350
Darth Imperius = 10,300
Shaak Ti = 10,300
Tahari Vehlia = 10,300
Echuu-Shen Jon = 10,200
Darth Revan = 10,200
Jedi Master Kam Solusar = 10,100
Aalya Secura = 10,000
Qui-Gon Jinn = 10,000
Average Jedi = 10,000
Assajj Ventress = 9,600
Naga Sadow = 9,400
Jedi Master Adeus Hust = 9,300
Jacen Solo = 9,000
Jaina Solo = 9,000
Jedi Master Cihgal = 9,000
Darth Rage = 9,000
Jedi Master Tionne Solusar = 8,500
Dezar Looger = 8,400
Xio Jade = 7,400
Chewbacca = 7,200
Tylus Liv = 7,100
Aurra Sing = 7,000

---
Need To be Considered for Training as a Jedi = 7,000
---

Padme Amidala = 4,700
Danni Quee = 4,500
Beru Lars = 3,700
Shmi = 3,300
Lando Calsarrian = 3,300
Boba Fett= 1,500
Han Solo = 1,500
Jango Fett = 1,500
Owen Lars = 1,500

Beautiful shitpost. I’d honestly think Kathleen Kennedy would make this as episode 9: um, no sweetie.