we call him...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpc53FvcZ4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SKKKREEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

youtube.com/watch?v=hpc53FvcZ4c

Make your favorites known, anons.

Godzilla vs. Megalon

Anything with Gigan in it is worth watching.

This pic makes me wonder
How would you like some feathers on your Godzilla ?

why does gojira know how to box?

He is sentient

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Same reason Godzilla has his own batcave.

He has various abilities many would consider unnatural.

we need some of Sup Forumss finest godzilla screams on vocaroo

PARTY PEOPLE!!!!
WHOOP THERE IT IS!!!!

when your out partying late at night with the homies and you drank too much

kys you nigger

Those last three pictures were from a film and television series aimed at children and practically had no budget. I don't know why the fandom is so willing to share the lesser aspects of the franchise with non-fans.

I really wanted to see a harem of big titted jap sluts covered in suspicious alien waste to come running out of the cave

What do people see in this movie? It makes a mockery of the character and fails in most regards as a film. But people freak out about Shin Godzilla.

Lead the way, user

Shin-Godzilla and Godzilla (1954) are clearly the best films in the series by lightyears but besides those I like VS Biollante and VS Mechagodzilla the best.

>blocks ur path

Far better than any Godzilla movie not directed by Honda, Anno, and Banno.

Nostalgia. Vs Megalon was a common "Baby's first Godzilla movie"

never got around to seeing this. was it just a retro gimmick or was it actually good?

Yes. Unironically the second best Godzilla movie.

I thought it would be a retro gimmick, but nah, it's fantastic. It's the most unconventional Godzilla movie, yet it works wonderfully. It's not just an edgy Goji movie. but a work of art.

LIKE CRAP THROUGH A GOOSE

It's easily the best Godzilla movie alongside the original, anyone who disagrees is wrong. It is genuinely a fantastic film, even the human elements.

ok now I have to get my hands on it

Godzilla Vs Hedorah

kino

My man. One of the best in the series. And Godzilla vs Hedorah actually has decent production value for its time and budget.