WE DID IT!!!!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!
LIBERAL SOYBOYS BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

soy is gross

fake faggot

Kek how will Disney soyboys ever recover?

JUST soy my shit up

Disney officially finished and bankrupt

fake and gay

false flag

>the complete state of soy wars

That'll teach them not to mess with the alt-right

>shit movie gets shit reviews
>weeeeeeeh its da pol and da altrait stop it u raycisss

>mass spams 1 star reviews and complains about sjw's on 4chode
>n-no it was the movie t-that was b-bad guys
>s-see everyone hates it s-see how l-low the score is

Sticky when?

>muh this can't be happening
delusional disney damage control

why do you create these threads to make it look like Sup Forums is behind this, when it's real.

Soyboys will just screencap these threads and tell themself it's manipulated by Sup Forums.

>implying they don’t make them themselves

>mass spams 5 star reviews and complains about alt-right cis male scum Sup Forums russian hackers
>n-no it was the trolls t-that was b-bad guys
>s-see everyone in media loves it s-see how h-high the critics score is

That sentence is nearly unreadable.
>when your English teacher is too busy drilling buzzwords into your head to teach you to write

>Being delusional enough to think around 3000 lazy virgins can pull that off

kek I didn't see any liberal botting 5 star reviews
alt-right trumpkeks otoh...

Sup Forums used meme magic to get Trump elected!

What do you mean?
We didn't do anything.

I didn't like the movie much but writing a review and signing up on some literal who site, do you really think any of us have the nerve to go through that?

Holy shit this timeline. We just keep on winning. I don't have enough jars for all the liberal tears!

>Get letter
>Immediatly thinks it's legitimate

I guess you was too busy to shill for the Mouse money here to see 100/10!!! reviews elsewhere, user and media alike. Didn't helped them though.

>guys a facebook page told us
>we, huffpo, believe it!!!

naaah no one would ever do that especially using bots to post reviews en masse then have the bots bug out and start posting reviews for the wrong film

1. You're delusional
2. No one cares about your asspain

>huffpo, the same site that employs an editor that said on twitter that all white men should be killed as her new years resolution
yeah ok

RT already confirmed that the ratings are legit you deluded mouse shill

Bots don't work like that.
t. Spam pro

>what it false flagging
Imagine how butthurt shill was to do this all just so give RT an excuse to change score manually only to be BTFO by RT themselves.

yes as opposed to admitting anyone can tamper with their ratings and being unreliable af
because a business would totally do that

>the shills are the ones botting and lowering the score of their own film!
the absolute state of alt-right delusionfags

>someone tweeted a mean thing = everything that site posts is a lie!
nice logic there champ

Imagine trying to make a narrative stick that was already shot down two weeks ago by Rotten Tomatoes themselves

Liberals are literally done

>site shows that they're willing to employ racists in important roles
>expects us to treat them as a reputable and unbiased news source

You are idiots. You do realize the algorithm is just going to remove your fake reviews, right?

>someone says a mean thing once that retroactively makes everything they have ever done or will ever do bad
again, this is sjw logic

It's already working. Shows back to 50% to me.

>site with a strong left wing bias, reporting mostly on race related issues, has an openly racist editor
if I call you a dumbass, that's mean. if I call you a nigger, I go to jail for hate speech

see the difference, sweetie?

>defending huffpo
Hey there huffpo "journalist".

>if I call you a dumbass, that's mean. if I call you a nigger, I go to jail for hate speech

yes because one of those is a racial slur and the other is not?
what exactly is your point?

>go to youtube
>enter last jedi as search term
>hit enter
what do you see, user? overwhelmingly positive reviews?

On a french site, the day of the release, there where only 4 and 5 out of 5 ratings. Some in the morning during the fucking first opening. I know since i was doing nothing at wirk and how can you explain this ? mmm. Yeah, learn something son, i know its hard for most people, but you could be wrong. Or are you telling me the american alt right raided a fucking french site known to have faked scores in the past ?

being mean isn't the same as being openly racist

youtube is 99% clickbait
overwhelming positivity doesn't get clicks
whining and hysteria does

your opinion might hold any value if it was the same for the force awakens

There's no need to fabricate like that, op. It will happen eventually. Just give it another week.

bruh, look at this dude

that could be because between TFA and TLJ a hudred billion clickbait "theory" videos were made to the point where youtubers lived off them

TLJ BTFO'd them all. each and every one of those retarded videos.

that is why dumbfuck butthurt bait-tubers are throwing a hissy fit about TLJ

OMG CONSPIRACY !!!!!111!!!!

TFS was a goldmine for youtubers
>HURRR IS SNOKE JAR JAR BINGS??
>10 million views

now TLJ put an end to all that retardation and shit-tubers are ASSBLASTED about it

i bet the russians did this on trumps order

and they and their fans go on RT and give TLJ legitimate negative reviews

>a business acting like a business is "conspiracy"

It's also most likely a bot or some pajeet sitting in a warehouse in India earning a 10th of a penny for every positive post made about the film.

He takes his time writing out all the problematic things like racist, sexist, etc in full but lazily abbreviates Star Wars to SW. He's clearly more interested in virtue signalling than the shitty film.

>he doesn't know RT confirmed the score is 100% legit
>he doesn't know that there are THOUSANDS of written unique reviews that no bot could produce
>he doesn't know that TLJ was a piece of shit and the bought reviews have been exposed to the normies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why are you the way that you are?

>he doesn't know that not a single one of these retarded statements can be proven

mouse falseflag post. star wars fans have literally nothing to do with your shitty arbitrary political sides such as "alt-right" or "liberals"

MSWGA
(it's make star wars great again if you didn't catch that my fellow pedes)

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/

OH NO NO NO

TYT made a video where they blame the low score on trolls, and the alt-right and russia and anything else they can think of. And its funny because if you look at the comments on that video itself, they are 100% unanimous in hating the last jedi. Not mixed. Not 75-25. Unanimous. So its not true that alt-right trolls are bringing that score down. If anything Disney shillbots are bringing it up. But its also not true that people hate the movie just because of feminism and sjws.

see
did you expect them to come out and say "yep people are fucking with our ratings lel"

>67 posts
>36 IPs
Never change mouseshills

The alt-right idiots are still alive?
Be very careful from now on...

>t-they are lying! it's some captcha solving magic b-bots I swear
What did my sides ever do to you, man?

AHAHAHAHA that's going to show them for making niggers and womyn look good, and white men look bad!

fuck off libtard

nope no such bots exist, no siree
they are fake just like global warming, net neutrality and the holocaust

How many people here are actually virgins? I always get confused when I see this here. I guess everyone just projects the image they have of themselves onto all other anons. I’ve been married for a few years, have regular sex, a decent job, and am decently fit and yet I enjoy shitposting on Sup Forums and laugh at the shenaninigans here. I can’t be the only one.

based OH NO NO NO poster

49% when faggots? Nothing has changed during the last 3000 votes.

It's the go to insult for out of touch middle age moms that shill on here

I’m a democrat, and thought this movie was a disappointment. Anyone trying to politicize it by saying people who hate it are alt-right retards are just doing a repeat of the shitty ghostbusters remake. In the end, it was just a mediocre Star Wars film that failed to live up to expectations.

So the critics score is coming down as well?

>implying RT isn't buggy as hell and those reviews weren't automatically deleted a few hours later
>implying bots that write unique reviews and solve captchas exist
So it's a conspiracy huh? Just like the hundreds of youtube videos trashing the flick, including the most popular youtuber in the world and Sup Forums's favourite friend simulator huh? Mike Stoklasa is a bot now too HUH? It's not like the movie is a garbage fire, no, it's the evil DRUMPFKINS right?

I am a virgin and think feminists RUINED Star Wars

What

>RT
>Legit

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else

>I’m a democrat
Leave

Do you guys think Star Wars threads should be on Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

IDS DA ALT ROIT ITS DA RUSSINS FKN RACYCIS REEEE STOP HACKING ME STOP HACKING MEME WARS REEEEEEE

YOU are bald...

...asertion.

>he took the time to click on of those post number

I don't get this shill meme

Seems like captcha does nothing against bots.

>he doesn't know

We did it fellow alt righters. Heil Hitler and MAGA

In all seriousness has anyone noticed the more negative reviews from audience/fans get, TLJ's critical score also seems to be going down with newer "professional" reviews or is it just me?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>The Last Jedi will soon reach 49%
>Marvel Comics made Star Wars comics
>The 49th issue was called "The Last Jedi"
OH
MY
GOD