Now that the dust has settled, what was the verdict?

Now that the dust has settled, what was the verdict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWiigbnIprs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty fucking good. I like it for its brutality.

Very good action scenes, didn't expect that.
Good music.
Cool cars.

Plenty of reasons to love this movie from this pic alone.

>girls can fight too!

Good action, good music, good atmosphere. Plot got a bit messy towards the end.

Fantastic action, cool atmosphere, nice performances from the two leads and a good soundtrack. Plot was so-so but I think everything else made up for it.

I think Theron pulls that off pretty well though. She wears violence well. Compare that to Jolie in for instance Salt where you're on the edge of your seat for 2 hours waiting for her lips to burst.

Kino within kino.

Good action, as in way more realistic in terms of how a fight would actually go with a woman. Waif-fu is tedious. Watching films wherein a built 250lb man gets rekt by a 110lb woman without getting tired or strained is just dumb.

Could have done without the lesbo subplot, but whatever. Everything else was well done, considering the shit that gets put out now.

She's a spy. Spies fuck femme fatales. This is the best James Bond movie in awhile

Ryona kino

would you say it s a female john wick

Boring. Soulless.

Unironically one of the best films to release in 2017

would rate it way above John Wick

Sup Forums is reddit.

>not having her sit down and watch the whole movie, showing every minute of it while she's waiting for them to leave.

F Delphine
youtube.com/watch?v=OWiigbnIprs
Generally loved this movie. Slow, cold and seemingly emotionless. Epilogue is bit over the top.
>I FUCKING LOVE BERLIN!

How about form your own opinion

Seen them both on official Berlin opening. Sofia is so tiny. And I mean really, really tiny but somehow very cute. Speaks English with strange French accent.

The antagonist spy dude was a meme but it was an entertaining movie.

Cool aesthetic, fun sound track, solid performances from everyone.

Pretty neat.

Better looking, better sounding.

A decent film that shines because 2017 was a shit year for cinema.

It was better than Blade Runner.