>Soundtrack by Junkie XL
>James Cameron's dream project
>Robert Rodriguez's style
Best movie of 2018 coming through

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=echodkvz4aw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with her eyes?

It's going to flop. No one wants to watch yet another anime-to-IRL adaptation. It never satisfies anyone. Anime fans will nitpick it and would rather just watch the original and normies will just meh it.

Maybe flop is too strong. It will be a middling experience that will be technically competent but ultimately boring for everyone as it appeals to no one.

It's very awkward having a CGI character amidst live-action. I don't know why they did it. Was it to prevent whitewashing accusations since Asians are box-office poison?

>$200m

Wew going to flop for sure

There's only 1 live action anime worth anything and it's the first Cutie Honey movie from 2004.
It's fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=echodkvz4aw

> Oh look it's Dark Angel again

Yeah no thanks

I can't say it'll be a financial success but I seriously doubt it's poison since it's such an unknown story. Even though GITS was a well known IP among anime fans, the marketing for it was very forgettable and it didn't help that SJWs jumped down it's throat for whitewash bullshit. Most of my friends didn't even know it was out when it finally released. The movie was average though, could have been much better.
Alita can be so much better in every aspect, Cameron is much better at marketing his projects so we just need to have faith.

Nothing at all

ANIMU

Hmmmmmmmmmmm have you seen Samurai X live action first movie? its so perfect

In a perfect world all women would have giant eyes

Edge of Tomorrow gets left out as well and that was fucking great.

Was there an anime of that? I thought it was just a manga.

I'm hype as fuck for this. The trailer really struck a chord with me. I don't know why.

I have no idea why Im hyped for this and at the same time i know this will suck so much

>Soundtrack by Junkie XL
>Robert Rodriguez's style
>Best movie of 2018 coming through

Based Anno poster and this movie was surprisingly tame

God this looks awful.

> Robert Rodriguez's style
> James Cameron VFX

I've learned not to expect anything from these kind of movies.

ALITA'S FACE IS NOT MEANT TO BE LITERALLY DEFORMED.

SHE'S MEANT TO BE A CLONE OF MARTIAN ROYALTY.

EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SEQUEL SERIES EXPLAINING HER ORIGINS, AT NO POINT IN THE ORIGINAL COMIC DOES ANYONE COMMENT ABOUT HER SKULL STRUCTURE BEING NON-HUMAN NOR ARE HER EYES NOTICEABLY BIGGER THAN ANY OTHER CUTE FEMALE CHARACTER IN THE MANGA

WHO THE FFFUUUCCCKKK THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA JUST BECAUSE THE COMIC IS JAPANESE???

Looks creepy as fuck. As if her eyes had been gouged out.

Looks a million times better than Cameron’s.

Nah bro, the Casshern movie was pretty dope, even if the plot was all over the place.

I still go back and watch the fight scene against the horde of robots.

Wrong

im not particularly familiar with the anime so i feel like im missing some context when i saw the trailer

Uncanny valley my dude

he's right, you're wrong. see you idiot

2 in the pink!!!!

I think it might be on purpose

I'm excited for this movie just because a friend who loves anime is super pissed off kek

Anime fans are literally the worst.

Are there criticisms unrelated to the CGI which will be improved upon without question by release date or even the next trailer?

being a weeb is a mental disease