My young sister wants to go to the cinema and only cartoon there is this Ferdinand thing...

My young sister wants to go to the cinema and only cartoon there is this Ferdinand thing. Am i retarded if i assume "the black bull" as a sign that this is the pro-cuck propaganda and will make my sister long for a black cock?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=127&v=XkSSj5HcCV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, because in the original cartoon it was a kid instead of a slut little girl

Looks like a cute film about a cartoon bull.

Holy fuck you faggot, you’re mom never read you Ferdinand as a kid? Kill yourself.

that leaking dam in the background is an allegory for her dripping cunt when facing the black bull

>you’re mom never read you Ferdinand as a kid?

I'm not a soyboy

I am not from anglo country, so no. I just read the sinopsis of this cartoon and it seems like this also contains some vegan pro-animal rights propaganda.

You should probably stop browsing /plo/ if you think about black cocks when you see a still from a children's cartoon with a little girl.

fuck off jew

but the girl is resting on its muzzle, and he is like smelling her. The girl has those flowers on her clothes and bulls eat flowers, and those fucking hornes man, would you allow your girl to be so close to a beast with such horns in close proximity to her face?

a yellow hairband is also a pedophiles sign that the girl is into rough sex with black men

Yes,you are retarded

>you’re

>sinopsis

sorry

>not having a good mother
Enjoy your transgenderim and awkward female relationships sweetie

awww, isn't it cute?

fewer

>faggot

Yes.
Black bull is a symbol for masculine power in many countries. In Spain the black bull are used during the running of the bulls and matador fights. In Wall Street the bull also is important symbol. Not everything is about niggers user.

Tell her its time to grow up and bring her to a corrida followed by a barbecue.

Can't suspend my disbelief. Bulls despise human beings.

Well, ok, maybe i am retarded, i watched a few trailers and it seems like this is centered around the bull itself rather than the girl and her relations with him. So i'll go and see it with my sister.

>will make my sister long for a black cock?
what's so bad about that?

>My young sister
>long for a black cock

Easy solution user. Show her what good cock feels like.

Does holding fringe political believes cause paranoid schizophrenia
Ideologues if today are starting to sound worryingly like like cult members or conspiracy theorists, except due to their constant exposure to media that agrees with them (either left or right) these conspiracies are what they now know as "the truth"
Sad.

Yeah, whatever man, but i can see this and it still fuels my conspiracy fears
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=127&v=XkSSj5HcCV0