Cells

Cells

Other urls found in this thread:

shakespearehigh.com/faculty/teachers/lessons/drop-in-example.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INTERLINKED

Who has it preordered?
1/16/2018 boys.

Do you long for having your heart interlinked?

Not me, dredd shill

How does it feel to touch the hand of someone who loves you?

Interlinked

c-cells

Preordered the 4k bluray, won't arrive until mid February. JUST

> What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?

What exactly is this test for?

>who's the darkest person you know?
>what's it like when you have an orgasm?
No wonder they cut the full 8 minute version

autism

When is someone going to make a webm of this scene? But no, instead we have the entirety of TLJ in webm form. Fuckin Sup Forums.

To test that he isn't a real human bean

There was one posted when the digital rip came out in /wsg/

PTSD. They're measuring the response time to the prompts (cells, interlinked, etc.) after asking emotionally heavy questions. If there's a delay or inconsistencies from the established patterns it raises a red flag.

emotions so basically autism

Is this a real method or just a theory by the screenwriter?

It's clearly the latest hot meme to take Sup Forums by storm.

Does it test if he's a real hero?

More and more proof of how reddit this trash flick is everyday

A fucking theory of course since AIs these advanced don't exist

>PTSD doesn't happen with humans

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR BASELINE?

*bursts into the room and shoots you in the head*
wew, can't be too careful with these feeling replicants

But Sup Forums hates Reddit, they even ditched an entire platform because Reddit likes it.

NO BONUS FOR YOU

>What's it like to hold the hand of someone you love?
>Did they teach you how to feel finger to finger?
>When you're not performing your duties do they keep you in a little box?

>Do you feel that there's a part of you that's missing?

... Interlinked

>they even ditched an entire platform because Reddit likes it.
lmao what?

Sup Forums has a strong hatred for PC gaming and is always desperate to find an excuse to shit on it. This is because Reddit has a deep love for PC as a platform, and wants it to become the norm.

They are not testing a human. They are testing the psyche of a replicant.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums has a strong hatred for PC gaming
imagine being this retarded

>>Sup Forums is one person
Multiple people can share the same opinion
>>Sup Forums has a strong hatred for PC gaming
It has. There is daily shitpostig on how games like Uncharted 4 look better than every PC game ever released.

>putting any credence into console war shitposting
embarrassing

replicants aren't AI

He's right though; PC gaming is incredibly Reddit.
"PC MASTER RACE XD" and people excusing themselves for being "console peasants" is commonplace on Reddit. Do a Google search for those terms and Reddit things will pop up.

They do not occur naturally and are intelligent. What are they?

>have far more powerful technology
>have access to almost all games ever made for free
>don't have to pay for your own internet
>B-BUT REDDIT

>knowing what is commonplace on Reddit
You need to go back

vat grown humans. biologically they are identical to humans.

Someone post the CIA baseline test already

Their minds probably are different to humans. They can write memories to it and their brains are modified in other ways too.
K for example has superhuman memorization. When he is looking at the DNA of thousands of replicants, he recognizes two identical even though they weren't side by side.

>Officer C.I.A. - 4.U
>Ready? Lets begin.
>Recite your baseline.
And a plane began to spin.
A system of flight plans interlinked within flight plans interlinked within flight plans interlinked within one file at the agency.
And extremely painfully distinct against the rising fire a big guy with a mask played.
>Big guy.
Big guy.
>Have you ever filed a flight plan with the agency? Big guy.
Big guy.
>Do you sometimes wonder why someone whould shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane? Big guy.
Big guy.
>Bane.
Bane.
>Have you ever crashed a plane with no survivors? Bane.
Bane.
>Do you long to powerstance? Bane.
Bane.
>Do you feel in charge? Bane.
Bane.
>Extremely painful.
Extremely painful.
>How does it feel when you don't get to bring friends? Extremely painful.
Extremely painful.
>Have you ever pulled off that mask? Extremely painful.
4U.
>You are way off your baseline.

yeah, they are obviously enhanced, but their cognition functions the same as human, it's based on the same "hardware" after all. and the need for memories to properly function also hints that their minds work similiarly.
and replicants exhibit human emotions in the movie all the time, they're just repressed by their conditioning.

Thanks big guy

anything Bane related always makes me smile
it's better than 6 Charmed tits for me

hahaha i like that. i'm gonna steal it. that's mine now.

WITHIN FEELS INTERLINKED

lol

SHATPOSTED

Reddit.

It's how they keep the newer replicants from disobeying , it's implied that K was going to be retired immediately after failing his second baseline test if Joshi didn't make an exception for him.

Great post, user!

that deserves a screencap

holy shit my sides

Very nice of you, i did it myself tho

Stop being old

US Air Force pilots actually have to undergo psychological analysis after they've completed a mission. I personally believe the baseline test was influenced by our military's actual psych/emotional analysis of fighters, but I know in the "Art and Soul of Bladerunner 2049" book, it is said that Gosling came up with the baseline test, so I don't know if he cites the military influence.

Gosling doesn't come up with shit. When they attribute stuff like that to actors like Gosling its usually because the consultant who gave the information is uncredited.

Stop discriminating

why are nu-blade runner fans literally retarded

Soy its a hell of a drug.

Starting off strong this New Year with a bang, user.

>Have you heard of Huey Lewis and the News? Dubs
Dubs

Way off your baseline.

What else has this screenwriter done? This script was fantastic.

>What else has this screenwriter done?
The original Blade Runner

>I personally believe the baseline test was influenced by our military's actual psych/emotional analysis of fighters
It's actually based off a way to provoke emotional responses to specific words
shakespearehigh.com/faculty/teachers/lessons/drop-in-example.html

>Someone asks for information that wasn't directly adressed in the film
>HURRRRRR RETARD SOY SOY SHALIDAY FELLOW PEDES!

This makes me wonder, could Christian Bale play the role of K?

CELLS

If you can't infer what it's needed for in the context of the movie, you're a fucking retard.

I love the movie, but it makes me feel autistic for not understanding this scene at all.

Bale is very good at playing lonely, slightly damaged men, but if he had bee cast then BR2049 wouldn't have been part of the Goose Kinographic Universe and I doubt it would be taking Sup Forums by storm in quite the same way.

Alright so what moment showed the purpose of the test?

>I love the movie, but it makes me feel autistic for not understanding this scene at all.
what did you think was the point of the scene

I have seen more love for American Psycho on Sup Forums than for any Goose movie.

I have no clue about ptsd, but in contact sports we do concussion baseline tests. Basically you do a "baseline" test at the beginning of the season to see how good your short term memory and congnitive functions are. Simple shit like remembering a series of words. Later if you take a big hit and they suspect you might have a concussion, they do the test again. If your score is too far off your baseline you most likely have a brain injury and can't play.

Based, going to post this to reddit

you ask me

Something about testing his emotions or some shit, but Sup Forums sucks it dick like it makes them cry or something.

>He actually figured out how Reddit's retarded posting system works
Imagine being this autistic

>goes awol on an unsanctioned investigation and doesn't pass the test on his return
>his boss goes out of her way to convince oversight to give him a second test after some time to let him get his shit together, failure is blatantly implied to end in termination for K/Joe
>replicant having to hunt his fellow artificial humans, even if they're older models
>test itself is a string of incoherent phrases, reminiscent of sleeper agent programming

From all that, you can infer it's a blend of performance evaluation, debriefing and lie detector complementary to a human superior to evaluate if a blade runner replicant returning from an assignment is still fit for service.

Supposedly Gosling wrote the baseline test.

with interlinked?

Are we ever gonna see the full eight minute version?

it's actually a reference to this book
nabakov - pale fire

>8 minute uninterrupted gosling autism viewed from every angle
If the Blu-ray has an alternate/extended cut version with this scene in it I'll be throwing money at it.

yess