It's going to be a disaster isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

>33
checked

wtf is this shit? another shit wars?

They will release a teaser of 10 sec a month before the date and then bribe all the movie journos to give it 101% on RT.

The multiple director changes, constant rewrites and bringing in emergency acting coaches wasn’t enough of a hint?

They're waiting until TLJ is no-longer in theaters so they can say "Disney listened to the fans and Solo fixes everything they did wrong with TLJ. Star Wars has returned." But they're not going to stomp on TLJ's toes while theaters are still running it.

Daddy arrived!!!!!!!!

Let's hear those RT score predictions!

I'm thinking it's going to be something like 82% from critics 35% from audiences. Critics won't rave about it but it will still need to be positive or the Mouse will purge them. Audiences will give it a handful of positive reviews but the honeymoon is over and most people will see it for the shit show it is

Who is lando?

Have you ever met a human being who wants this to be made? I don't think anyone wants to see this.
I'm sure if you go on Facebook retarded millennial normies will say "LOOKS SO HYPE GUYYYS!" while tagging 300 of their (((friends))) but they'll never actually buy a ticket.

Stop
Watching
Mouseshit

Top left guy I think.

Critics will be bought as usual wo for them I predict 85%.
For the audience,I predict 60%,many people wont watch after the TLJ disaster and many will probably have their standarts way low

m8 I haven't played for a Star Wars product since Battle Front on the PS2.

RIP Kathleen Kennedys career after this

Yeah well the rest of nu/tv/ needs to follow your lead

Youtube early screener reviews will say

"This was the best star wars since Empire!!!"

Why the fuck is Solo being released in May? Why not hold off till next winter and release it then. They're kinda flooding the market too quickly. It looks like it's going to be a train wreck on top of people already getting Star Wars fatigue.

Lol what is chewbacca doing with the Dr who cast

The only people I've seen "hyped" for it are the same people who will watch literally anything. I think they like the ritual of seeing movies in theaters and the social aspect more then the actual movies themselves.

Who's the bitch who's not from Game of Thrones?

>Implying the mouse will fire the stronk indipendent womyn now that the force is female

What are you a misogynist?

I reckon the audience score will be reasonably high given that it's just a spinoff, unless they completely fuck up han's backstory (which is highly possible)

no one likes han solo now anyway. his deadbead fathering fucked his kid up and he just became a loser after his youthful war heroics. He didn't follow through. just another shitter

>my niggas Tag and Bink are confirmed
Based BDH's Dad, saving this shit film with just the right fanservice.

>Hello darkness my old friend

It is a bit strange that there is nothing out yet but perhaps they are waiting til TLJ dies down.
They had a perfect time to put a trailer in front of TLJ but we got capeshit instead.

5 months? I thought we were getting that shit in 2019? Why are they releasing that soon after Episode 7?

Greed. They thought they could make a couple of billions with TLJ box office and 1,5 billion with Solo, and everything in half a year.

Kathleen and the mouse got to greedy with money

NOT how it works newfag.

They've got a lot of shit to shovel, got to keep up the pace.

>newfag

You made him a compliment, desu. That faggotry is way beyond the concept of newfag.

The Millenium Falcon should have been saved for this movie only. But the fags at Disney think a Star Wars without the Falcon isn't Star Wars.

Disney said one a year until it stops making money.

Maybe they are going back and cutting out all the sjw crap Kathleen had crammed into it because of the TLJ backlash?

>The absolute factory of Mickey Mouse's Star Wars

Miss me yet?

78% Critics, 62% Audience

I hope you soys realize what is happening here. This is deliberately being flopped so they can push their narritive.

>See! A movie led by a white cis male doesn't interest the audience anymore! Let's churn out another 500 movies starring stronk women!!!!!!!!

Due to the reshoots it will likely have the highest production budget of a Disney Wards film so far, hence they are cutting costs when it comes to marketing. This one could actually lose money. Its only hope is that the quality of the film itself is surprisingly high, which I strongly doubt

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Yes

Isn't the trailer supposed to come out Saturday? Unironically the only way the movie will be good is if this plays during the credits:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI

Newfags were a mistake.

lmao

Yup.

Please come back

I'm sorry

kek pretty good post

Comedienne of "Fleabag"
What in god's name she's doing in a star wars, I don't know

>Critics
70-80% many will try to save face with this and give it a (slightly) lower score
>Audiences
60% a lot of people are put off by the brand now and won't bother to watch it

It's going to be 2 hours of bad editing and poorly written quips. This is going to be like Suicide Squad all over again.

Very nice yourself

>33

Checked

End this meme

>77
checked

Well, there's this