Tell me about Transcendental Meditation

Tell me about Transcendental Meditation.

once the initial $3999 payment is in my account we can talk

It's a scam for rich hippies.

Meditation is a good thing to practice but you don't need to pay thousands of dollars to some old, bearded indian dude to learn it.

I went to sone weirdo's house one time to inquire about it. He was a registered trainer or something. He had a bunch of books of still shots of people hopping in the air from a seated position which they claim is levitation. I asked him what was up with that and he dodged the question.

I told him I was a student and had barely any money, and that I could give him like $100. He didn't stop insisting that I set up some payment plan with him for much more than that. I think over $1000.

There was some young yuppie couple there too, and he kind of brushed me asside since I wasn't going to give him a lot of money.

Overall, it struck me much the same way Scientology does. Mostly about turning something spiritual in to a business.

pls

So gay.

BABA BOOEY

Just imagine a word. An invented nonsense word. Now close your eyes and repeat it mentally for 30 minutes. It will eventually make you enter a peaceful trance.

There, I just saved you thousands of dollars.

LITERALLY JESUS

MY GOD MY GOD

LET ME WORSHIP HIM

It is a scam for people with small penises. ie. white guys

Btw make sure to refer to it as "TM."

That's how they'll know you know what's up.

It's the crypto version of Scientology.

We don't talk about it ok.

>An invented nonsense word
I thought of "Transcendental Meditation", did I do it right?

It's like meditation but trascendental.

It works but only if you are rich and white. I don't know why that is.

Why is it frowned upon for men to wear leather pants?

because gay guys really like it

Close your eyes and clear your mind by concentrating on breathing. Just imagine each breat in and out and try focus on that, dropping all thoughts. There you go.

those faggots ruin everything. can't a nigga enjoy a rainbow in his leather pants in peace? shit

Mindfulness meditation is far superior.